Main Menu

4sep exploit

Started by DarkVengeance, August 19, 2010, 11:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punx

Quote from: ThornPL on August 20, 2010, 03:59:25 PM
QQ NOOOO PLZZZZ DONT LEAVE US :'( :'(
FU fuccking grass your screen its shit
u r just pathetic, stop cry and PLAY 4 FUN naab...

are u felling alrite mate  ?    ::)
Infinity 5x
Punx 

Valkyria 9x
Angels Of Death
Punx

CTEBAH

Quote from: ThornPL on August 20, 2010, 11:03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFPPgtLQkgo&feature=related

mamu ti jebem poljsku  :D

ThornPL

Quote from: DarkVengeance on August 20, 2010, 06:31:00 PM
If You don't have anything to say, please don't even bother to reply ...
Screen is more than good, You can see clearly what's going on ...

And for the comment "play for fun" ... there's nothing fun in exploiting, swearing and spamming topics with no constructive comments.
I'm not writing this for You, since You obviously lack of social skills and your vocabulary is really narrow.
So I ask You nicely, please stay away from my topic ... or write something less primitive than this, thank You.

Regards
DarkVengeance

Do you really think that if you will  keep telling that you are going to leave server- gm will be cry? Because I think not. Do you realise that you behave as a typical grass? If you writing your letter as a 'cover letter' type you think this look more professional and you will be listened? That is pathetic man, I know if you are working in the field with cows you dont have a lot of occasions to write in professional way- thats why you are doing that here?...lol.

Now something for all who are creating topics in Bad Users section- FUCCK YOU ALL CRYERS :) (and this is very creative for your level of intelligence)

Regards,
Thorn ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wsH1IoOPxY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjGdnX1zOiE

Derailed

Quote from: ThornPL on August 21, 2010, 11:13:53 AM
Do you really think that if you will  keep telling that you are going to leave server- gm will be cry? Because I think not. Do you realise that you behave as a typical grass? If you writing your letter as a 'cover letter' type you think this look more professional and you will be listened? That is pathetic man, I know if you are working in the field with cows you dont have a lot of occasions to write in professional way- thats why you are doing that here?...lol.

Now something for all who are creating topics in Bad Users section- FUCCK YOU ALL CRYERS :) (and this is very creative for your level of intelligence)

Regards,
Thorn ;)

+1 :D
https://s20.postimg.org/674p8t2e5/Bez_nazwy.png

FeelmyBow

Regards,
Thorn ;)

Someone found google translator.
Its rather funny your talking about a level of your intelligence seeing your first reply in this topic was:

Quote from: ThornPL on August 20, 2010, 03:59:25 PM
QQ NOOOO PLZZZZ DONT LEAVE US :'( :'(
FU fuccking grass your screen its shit
u r just pathetic, stop cry and PLAY 4 FUN naab...
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

CTEBAH

Quote from: FeelmyBow on August 21, 2010, 11:34:08 AM
Its rather funny your talking about a level of your intelligence seeing your first reply in this topic was:

:D

Derailed

start thinking or read it one more time...

Marko

XD well he found google translator later, but he failed again  ;D

Derailed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBo495Z0_7k    <----- deep inside....

DarkVengeance

Regards,
Thorn ;)

First of all, thank You for giving us a sign that you're human being with social skills.
Second, leaving the server with slightly low population, like this one ... would make a huge imapct on the rest.
I'm not writing this to make the things more clearly or to make GM to actually read it and force Him to do something.
It's just list of facts what is going to happen and it WILL happen, pretty soon.
Remember this ... everything is connected in small communities, only one string is enough to make a domino effect.

Also, let's not change the subject, your clan m8 did a exploit, it's more than clear ... it's time for Him to take the responsibility for his actions. And none of your metaphors and swearing (bolded this time, impressive) will change that.

I'm surprised that You're making such unconstructive posts, since You are 31y old (according to the forum account), it's kinda sad to see how long immaturity can last.

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP

+GekKey+

Quote from: DarkVengeance on August 21, 2010, 01:22:18 PM
First of all, thank You for giving us a sign that you're human being with social skills.
Second, leaving the server with slightly low population, like this one ... would make a huge imapct on the rest.
I'm not writing this to make the things more clearly or to make GM to actually read it and force Him to do something.
It's just list of facts what is going to happen and it WILL happen, pretty soon.
Remember this ... everything is connected in small communities, only one string is enough to make a domino effect.

Also, let's not change the subject, your clan m8 did a exploit, it's more than clear ... it's time for Him to take the responsibility for his actions. And none of your metaphors and swearing (bolded this time, impressive) will change that.

I'm surprised that You're making such unconstructive posts, since You are 31y old (according to the forum account), it's kinda sad to see how long immaturity can last.

I dont wanna take any side on this... I just wanna bring something that "popped" in my eye. On the screen, you see in general chat, the "Victim" talk, this mean you are in the 3rd or further. This guy might have bugged in, but for what ? Theres no point going in such a deep room for key exploiting since the chests are not spawn, and this guy is a ee, basicly cant solo the RB... Anyway, thats just what i see from this picture wich i tought seems kinda strange...

Furesy

Regards,
Thorn ;)
Amazing, too bad modern day society created rules to let people like you live and actual breed to create off-spring, you would save the world a lot of trouble by just shutting the freak up.