Web Analytics
ORC TOTALLY FUKED UP

News:

Main Menu

ORC TOTALLY FUKED UP

Started by qwertyzxc, September 20, 2010, 03:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

Please delete orc class  from nm becouse its so faking awesome what u do since c4 with this race.

Now on bison  with 20 % hp i have crt rate 300 !!! and only my fist give me 106 crt rate + i have focus and death whisper i have 150 crt rate w/o any totems and with bison i have 300    + 150 crt rate with low hp its so big bonus like on tyrants gratz again.

http://pokazywarka.pl/5td8nj/#zdjecie708477   <<<<<<<<<<<, i have fist + focus its + 106 crt rate also i use chant crt attack  and bison at 17 hp and i have 307 crt rate   over 40 % hp bison no work 100 %

Now archers or dagers w/o any totems have more crt rate with full hp then tyrants

GRATZ for this update now ur totaly fuked orcs

IvolveR

how about using song of hunter and cat buff >>
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Chad

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

qwertyzxc

the best idea for bison is back his stats like long time  ago

30 % and lower   + 300 crt rate
30 % and more + 150 crt rate
60/70% and more  + 0 crt rate

And possible to use it anytime you want :| Why you can use it only with 40 % on lower ?  its not  zealot or frenzy its a totem common

Chad

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 20, 2010, 05:41:17 PM

And possible to use it anytime you want :| Why you can use it only with 40 % on lower ?  its not  zealot or frenzy its a totem common

U failed lol at 60 % bisont worked like " 100 crit rate+43% p attack",  And on 30 % is +400 not +300 but ok...
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Cenarius

Orcs dont kill me  ;D
Do you need learn how play vs orcs!
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

VforVanilla

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 20, 2010, 05:41:17 PM

Oh now back to original is the best idea? Weird cause before you said the best was bison with full critical with whatever hp percent...

CrashOverAll

Ok guys ... this is about bison totem ... so there is an older topic but still. The problem is with the formula for bison .... it should be like this:

<skill id="292" levels="1" name="Bison Spirit Totem">
<set name="magicLvl" val="68"/>
<set name="mpConsume" val="32"/>
<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
<set name="reuseDelay" val="600000"/>
<set name="hitTime" val="2000"/>
<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>
<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
<set name="aggroPoints" val="624"/>
<set name="weaponsAllowed" val="1024"/> <!-- Dual Fist -->
<for>
<effect name="Buff" time="60" val="0" stackOrder="1" stackType="possession">
<add order="0x40" stat="accCombat" val="6">
<using kind="Dual Fist"/>
</add>
<mul order="0x30" stat="pAtk" val="1.1">
<player hp="60"/>
</mul>
<add order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="100">
<player hp="60"/>
</add>
<mul order="0x30" stat="pAtk" val="1.3">
<player hp="30"/>
</mul>
<add order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="300">
<player hp="30"/>
</add>
</effect>
</for>
</skill>

With some changes in reuse and time.......

trooperXkoki

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 20, 2010, 03:45:20 PM
Please delete orc class  from nm becouse its so faking awesome what u do since c4 with this race.

Now on bison  with 20 % hp i have crt rate 300 !!! and only my fist give me 106 crt rate + i have focus and death whisper i have 150 crt rate w/o any totems and with bison i have 300    + 150 crt rate with low hp its so big bonus like on tyrants gratz again.

http://pokazywarka.pl/5td8nj/#zdjecie708477   <<<<<<<<<<<, i have fist + focus its + 106 crt rate also i use chant crt attack  and bison at 17 hp and i have 307 crt rate   over 40 % hp bison no work 100 %

Now archers or dagers w/o any totems have more crt rate with full hp then tyrants

noob char noob bar noob friends noob fists noob player, good clan and...LOG AND GIVE ME FAKING BAIUM! xD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ashlynn

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 20, 2010, 03:45:20 PM

Archers and daggers are supposed to have high crit rate on full hp ::) They cannot have totems either. At least there are none dagger/ty or archer/ty left...  ::)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

lytors

"Archers and daggers are supposed to have high crit rate on full hp  They cannot have totems either. At least there are none dagger/ty or archer/ty left...  "

there used to be archers/ty when fist fury and totems worked with bows... and also always the tyrant had full critical rate with bison on hp 30% or lower... when will you understand that orcs are the strongest race? the  daggers can kill rb's alone and we cant? this sux...

Also read the description of orcs when you create a character: "No one can match the might of an Orc Fighter when it comes to pure phisycal strength. With their unflagging endurance and their incredible stubborness, they are a fearfull presence on the battlefield that no one wishes to face."

Ashlynn

Quote from: lytors on September 20, 2010, 08:24:19 PM
"Archers and daggers are supposed to have high crit rate on full hp  They cannot have totems either. At least there are none dagger/ty or archer/ty left...  "

there used to be archers/ty when fist fury and totems worked with bows... and also always the tyrant had full critical rate with bison on hp 30% or lower... when will you understand that orcs are the strongest race? the  daggers can kill rb's alone and we cant? this sux...

Also read the description of orcs when you create a character: "No one can match the might of an Orc Fighter when it comes to pure phisycal strength. With their unflagging endurance and their incredible stubborness, they are a fearfull presence on the battlefield that no one wishes to face."
yup, there were archers/ty and daggers/ty. Are there any now? Nope. So why comparing orc's crit. rate with dagger/ty or archer/ty? Quite stupid now, don't you think?

And if I would be as demagogic as you, then judging by the description when you create new race you should be quite fine just with pure physical strength. That means p.atk. And orcs still have the highest p.atk. So everything is still fine, because it is according to description. Sounds rather lame now, doesn't it?

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired