Olympiad - Re consider please.

News:

Main Menu

Olympiad - Re consider please.

Started by +GekKey+, September 25, 2010, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

So, olympiad system kinda sucks.

Now its divided in 2 parts from 14:00 to 16:00 and from 20:00 to 23:00. For people that are from America it sucks, its like from 8:00 to 10:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00, when u got work/school or both, hard to get some days to go on oly.

The point/needs to be hero. Yea, another thing that sucks, many classes dont have heroes, in the end, its always the same person who transfer/farm oly. There is no diversity in oly, cause it always the same strong ppl and its tottally boring.

Summons, well as a DA, when i get ported inside oly, my panther disapear, i supose its same for summoner. By make this erase summon so ppl cant go with divine beast, u give a hard time to others who must resummon, it take almost 10 second summon my panther...

nolimits

doesnt necro need dead corpse to summon his pet? im not sure cos im not playing it but it sux now if he needs it.

and auguments cant be used. at begining of server you was asked if they will work or no and you promised they WILL WORK.
so many ppl spent a lot of money for LSs to get right oly augu and now you disable it... n/c
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Ann

yep. Necro needs a dead body to get his own summon. : P so kinda unfair for him, cause he gotta start the match w/o.
And yeah, the time that oly starts at sucks big time.
C a l i f o r n i c a t i o n

AngelicVoice - se/bd
xAnnx - glad/pp
Annn - sr/tk

I guess you never know what you got till it's gone.

Naiz

lol, you just have 1 hour less in the evening than it was before so i dont know why you guys cry so much.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

nolimits

Quote from: Sokrates on September 26, 2010, 12:12:35 AM
lol, you just have 1 hour less in the evening than it was before so i dont know why you guys cry so much.

cmon mardun, are you serious? from few  mentioned problems you pick 1 less important, attack it and trying to be smart... gtfo
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Bandit

utill the oly transfer wont stop, the oly will be sux with or w/o changes/updates...
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

nolimits

Quote from: Bandit on September 26, 2010, 01:11:50 AM
utill the oly transfer wont stop, the oly will be sux with or w/o changes/updates...

until GMs wont stop nerfing some chars to not usable state for oly, the oly transfer will not stop. because there will be no other way to make hero for that classes than feed.

Give back active auguments, turn of unsummon when you get inside, debug mana burn, fix skill enchants, fix skills, and we will maybe have good oly.

and gtfo with glowing auras around participators, multikill messages etc. it is not helping anyone, its just simply implemented eye candy to make GMs look like they are actualy doing somethink...
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

wildpussy

the summon thing was probly done on purpose to dissable divine summons and scroll summons, they werent thinking of necro i guess

oly time is 50 minutes less at evening, sux, also no idea why 14-16 was made, for kids to share more points when alot of people must be off??

and what sux most is match is now about 3 minutes instead of 6, well here this means for healer classes, unless they make some normal reuse on augu nukes, dont think they got any chances to win anything now

2Dark4You

Quote from: nolimits on September 26, 2010, 01:20:26 AM

Give back active auguments, turn of unsummon when you get inside, debug mana burn, fix skill enchants, fix skills, and we will maybe have good oly.

To mach job for gm's man..they ar busy whit update's (fantasy island will save dragon)
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

nolimits

Quote from: wildpussy on September 26, 2010, 01:23:37 AM
the summon thing was probly done on purpose to dissable divine summons and scroll summons, they werent thinking of necro i guess

if its this way that dunno what to think about GMs common sence... what about implementing this "unsummon" into divine transformation skill which turn you back to normal char so when you want to quit divine summoner state it would unsummon beast too ?

i was looking for this update with big expectations but now it seems to be nightmare for players....
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

+GekKey+

Quote from: Sokrates on September 26, 2010, 12:12:35 AM

1 hour less for you is nothing, 1 hour less for someone that live in America is worth something, even before it was quite not easy but its even worst....

yea we just cry, like always we are cryer... but you say this cause u probly have it too easy

+GekKey+

Quote from: nolimits on September 26, 2010, 01:20:26 AM
until GMs wont stop nerfing some chars to not usable state for oly, the oly transfer will not stop. because there will be no other way to make hero for that classes than feed.

and gtfo with glowing auras around participators, multikill messages etc. it is not helping anyone, its just simply implemented eye candy to make GMs look like they are actualy doing somethink...

oly transfer was in old time, when there was stacking subs and there was some FAMOUS subs, wich u had to compete agaisnt alot of same as you. Ex: TH/HE.. those were class where you would see alot of people transfer because they had to get more points...

But here, because you play mostly on your stackable retails, the benefits from getting hero are not as good as on old servers, therefor not so much competition in each competition. Example, TH, you could see like 10 people on the ranking, on infinity. Here you can see 3 TH. Theres a big difference because not as much people participate in oly and yet, its still the same setting as other servers where there was transfer needed cause there was MUCH more competition.