Web Analytics
Veaath x2

News:

Main Menu

Veaath x2

Started by Amok, October 24, 2010, 03:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amok

So protocol why you don`t ban about 3/4 server for trial boxing? and don`t block l2w? all low rates have protection of l2w only you don`t have Oo? its make for ban ppl? to see you ban 1 guy for a week? you think ppl will see ban so "GM are here good they ban ppl" pff just be online today and check IP`s I give my head than about 500+ is on trial box so ban them!

@Edit and btw I`m new, I don`t get any warn like 90% exi, you pm them that 3 box is not allowed, donators are better cuz they pay? pff

maybe answer or you can only lock topic??!!

protocol

first i do catch exci l2w and botters, i deal with all those that uses 3rd party program users and exploiters. the way u saying and protecting yourself that u amit using l2w and 4box. i have nothing to say to bad-users. if anyone get caught using any 3rd party program that include all players will recive punishment the same way as u. when i unhide and do check up, mean do not disconnect on gm when checking on l2w. common excuse is "oh crit error" or "or friend using them"

Amok

Disconnect?  when I see war its easy than normal player try log out with support. I`m sorry that this happened, but if u can check IP its not problem to prove that I was on few acc, btw drakslord has been warned not banned for few acc so?