News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: legendaryvicious on December 01, 2010, 03:27:31 PM
Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on Today at 10:50:37 am
If you moron would see the whole screen you would notice that they were in aden town chatting, and evidently you didn't understand shit of what draven was saying I'll sum it up for you: "If anyone from temp uses l2w tell them to stop doing it,coz if I catch them on l2w I'll perma ban them" jesus you're being simply stupid about all this matter.

L2 walker is perma bun...and drave said stop L2 walker to "policeman" and he said ok... :P
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on December 01, 2010, 02:37:11 PM
i will pass you my dk to stuck in to your mouth you shiteater

haha awesome! That was really funny  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

=^TrackZero^=

I didnt read xyz amount of pages and i will not, i banned frenda because obviously ive got proofs and i dont need to explaine to anyone esle except other (gms), but meanwhile i got also some proofs about others (temp) using it aswell .

Now, since if i ban all people who are on the screens/videos it wont be good at all for non of you so therefor, every next siege 1 of 4 gms will be online hidden or not but we will be online watching all of you and all exploit places regarding castles.

Meanwhile i will unban frenda because even he deserved ban he deserved fair unban too, so he have half of my apologies (BUT yes he used exploit, BUT other side used it as well), so starting next weekend watch out cause this time if you got caught it gonna be perma for good.

Dont open new topics regarding this case this is the final decission.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]