Kamael Bugs (for TrackZero) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Kamael Bugs (for TrackZero)

Started by Sp3ctre, March 13, 2011, 10:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: Defoe on June 09, 2011, 09:12:35 AM
 loled at this one. So for you pr/bd, sr/sws, he/wk  are OP DD chars? and we should make for  FIGHTER party bd/se, ee/sws, pp/suport, wc/ol +healers  just for keeping buffs up? tbh this party  wont die easy vs same numbers,  but also coz of low  dps will suck against mages who got tons of heals and such retarded chars like  robe/tank.

IMO protecting this skill first of all ppl thinking about own interest ( if i'm not wrong you even made 1 kamael) not about atleast some balance in pvp. It's retarded when we got DN sublass and at same time  pvp based on "offical" skills, coz of this we had mana burn, augment and other nerfes here.
But with who i'm speaking? a guy who bsing on ppl coz of their low dmg on him ( this one  just prove ur knowledge about game) or who with x2 more  ppl still keeping swear  those -  who against him  that they suck coz  traying kite , but  in another case they would be zerged in few sec. (this one shows ur  mental state).
p.s. I might be wrong speasialy in last part coz i dont know you so good, but it's bassed on mine pvp against you/ur ally and each time i saw such kinds of shits from you.
(Sry for  mine  lenguage- hope you got mine point)

i got ur point. and wanna tell u smth.

1. belive me, chars like ol/wc and sws/ee kinda useful in archers pt too.
2. i made even 2 kamael, not 1. but not for pvp or steal divinity, just cuz wanna test these classes. used few days in pvp only cuz my main got ban. thx cb ^^
3. my talk about low damage. some time ago, smart guy aka strikeforce wrote on dn forum, he can kill every aod member from 3 hits. im from aod too. so rly wanna see these 3 blessed hits. its should be ~4.5k damage when im on full buff, but not 100-200, crit 1k. if he will take his words back ill stop laught on him too. cuz sad but not all aod members die from 3-4 hits.
4. about this running aka kite. remember pvp at varka? As i remember u was there. so u were there 1 pt cb, some wp and katamorons. in total 14. we come with 1 pt (8 ppl) and u start run till goddard, sry but not funny. ur clan run even if u more, right? on infinity we had totally different pvp style so im tired cuz of this faking running, even forgot when last time i used tatoo of witch cuz all the time must use rabbits.
5. about zerg.... hmm when u side can zerg us u do it too. its not about mass pvp ofc, but about kill 2-3 aod with 1-1.5pt. or its my sick fantasy? i still remember when at alligator for me, pedo, tyia and my wife come 3 full pt cb, yuuki, temps. or its not zerg?
6. about flame, better look at ur members, like loverockets or det0x.

thats all for now, hope u got my point.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Piccy

Quote from: Shadow21 on June 09, 2011, 01:44:46 PM
  sws/ee kinda useful in archers pt too.

but must be a good sws/ee and not f1 heal and bb

damn drama..... what happens?

first time i see a post from u without a flame or hidden insult....

passed a nice "night" at home? :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Piccy on June 09, 2011, 02:19:41 PM

hej, im dont blame every1 :P if ppl talk with me normal, im doing same^^
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

sirSethan

Quote from: Piccy on June 09, 2011, 02:19:41 PM

becose i chack his account on forum and im write also from drama account here:D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

tzuc

Quote from: Defoe on June 07, 2011, 08:02:17 PM
that "retarded cry" mostly becouse of  Steal Divinity  and "protecting" that skill on DN even more retarded tbh.. you cant/wont admit that pvp on DN and official it's 2 diferent things, here at dn we got no suports in party except healers all other just DD who can buff/sing/dance, so if i'll get cancel at offi - during  next few seconds i'll have all needed buffs coz sws/bd/wc.. monitoring them during all pvp and what we got here? Sure  here always some exception, but still subclass on DN make big diference in play stile. this bugg make it even more OP.

LOL .. so you won't adapt to skills/chars/updates, you want skills to adapt to you're playstyle .. I understand .. makes perfect sense :D
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Defoe

Quote from: tzuc on June 09, 2011, 04:36:00 PM
LOL .. so you won't adapt to skills/chars/updates, you want skills to adapt to you're playstyle .. I understand .. makes perfect sense :D
LOL ...you gonna  tell me that playstiles  here and at offi are same?  and pvp bassed  on 100% off skills will be balanced here?

tzuc

it's never balanced, that's not the point, the point is you said that you don't have wc/sws/bd etc that can perma buff you .. but this is a big reason why DN kept failing, cause people always wanted to go on the same way and keep the shitty c4 pvp style instead of adapting to the classes.

no .. we don't adapt to the class/skill we nerf/buff/nerf/buff/nerf/buff ... you get debuffs maybe it's time to change your party .. get buffers that can sustain that debuffing.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

seboulba

Quote from: Shadow21 on June 09, 2011, 01:44:46 PM
i got ur point. and wanna tell u smth.

1. belive me, chars like ol/wc and sws/ee kinda useful in archers pt too.
2. i made even 2 kamael, not 1. but not for pvp or steal divinity, just cuz wanna test these classes. used few days in pvp only cuz my main got ban. thx cb ^^
3. my talk about low damage. some time ago, smart guy aka strikeforce wrote on dn forum, he can kill every aod member from 3 hits. im from aod too. so rly wanna see these 3 blessed hits. its should be ~4.5k damage when im on full buff, but not 100-200, crit 1k. if he will take his words back ill stop laught on him too. cuz sad but not all aod members die from 3-4 hits.
4. about this running aka kite. remember pvp at varka? As i remember u was there. so u were there 1 pt cb, some wp and katamorons. in total 14. we come with 1 pt (8 ppl) and u start run till goddard, sry but not funny. ur clan run even if u more, right? on infinity we had totally different pvp style so im tired cuz of this faking running, even forgot when last time i used tatoo of witch cuz all the time must use rabbits.
5. about zerg.... hmm when u side can zerg us u do it too. its not about mass pvp ofc, but about kill 2-3 aod with 1-1.5pt. or its my sick fantasy? i still remember when at alligator for me, pedo, tyia and my wife come 3 full pt cb, yuuki, temps. or its not zerg?
6. about flame, better look at ur members, like loverockets or det0x.

thats all for now, hope u got my point.

coz they can do it .... and about 2-3 hit  u maybe or some tank in ur clan no  but most of ur clan can die easly ....... wont say that more ppl die from TEMP than in ur clan coz AOD got more memebers to kill that temp so :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

zenice

Quote from: tzuc on June 09, 2011, 05:46:06 PM
it's never balanced, that's not the point, the point is you said that you don't have wc/sws/bd etc that can perma buff you .. but this is a big reason why DN kept failing, cause people always wanted to go on the same way and keep the shitty c4 pvp style instead of adapting to the classes.

no .. we don't adapt to the class/skill we nerf/buff/nerf/buff/nerf/buff ... you get debuffs maybe it's time to change your party .. get buffers that can sustain that debuffing.

Better check his posts better before u say anything.  ::)

Defoe

Quote from: tzuc on June 09, 2011, 05:46:06 PM
Well you got me wrong there, mine point was Not about that we luck wc/sws/bd etc, but playing for example pw/sw and keep ur party  with songs not same as playing sws  at official - it's  a way hurder ( (specialy if you wont be just song/arest  bot) what for then we need DNsubclass )and at same time we got here kamaels who just facerolling with bugged skill.
  Agree  with you about shitty c4 pvp stile  but for "adapting to the classes". I guess it's work best of all with "conastant parties" in clans.  I just wonder how many a real one consts we got here?

p.s. As i know you have WoW experience and  might hear  Blizzard's words: "bring player not a cclass" and NCsoft gonna realise it in own way at next content patch- totaly remaking  class system. I like this idea also and mby that's  why i made lately few posts here at forum about balance.

0l3j

But thats the point, ppl need to adapt with their class, if your pt constantly lose songs, then pw should, focuse to be more sws then dd (so to waste less mana on hitting enemy, use it for resong ), the same goes for other dd/supports, or dd/healers, like sps/ee, when pt need it he should forget that he is nuker, he should just heal and preserve mana for that, if he cant do that he is not doing good.
Or just get more fulsports subed chars so they dont have this kind of problem, and do their job :P

edit :
I know easy to say, coz i'm sps/es so the only support and buff i needed to keep is pony :P . Thats why i play only full supoort or full dd, never try to be 50/50 coz this never works for me, most of time i'm to focused on dd part, to notice, that someone need buff/heal (Hell even as healer, i lack atention on buff of my pt xD ) .

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Sp3ctre on March 13, 2011, 10:43:58 AM
First i will post some screens:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At first look to those images seem difrent but they should not be becose they are from the same class/subclass

Those images are from 2 difrent Male Doombringer/Soulhound; they should have same skills but they do dont
The one from left have all skils from right and mutch more like Ultimate Escape, Rapid Attack, Fast Shot, Crossbow Mastery, Boost attack speed pasive  and more   
In other words one rocks other sucks

hope die last:)
so bump