News:

Main Menu

Steal Divinity

Started by Gonzal, May 10, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 12:20:38 PM
now i know what noob you are
ssji pento i placz dalej i ucz sie jak grac w l2 a i wczoraj byl tylko 1 sh i tak za duzo zeby was pojechac
Speak english mofo or go to your language forum...
1. i never said i`m pro you tard piece of sh1t
2.I want to see you pvp vs 4 kamalols
3. Was full party and we were 4..so with 4 kamalols.....pls master teach me more about play this facking pixels you retarded piece of sh1t
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

zenice

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 12:18:33 PM
hahah kameal fok pvp what a lol
sps cancel fok pvp to and who cry about sps???? they have cancel /heal/eva/nuke ect  
lear how to play l2 and stop cry
oh ppl cry about dagers and now how many dager come pvp???? dager are pussis now lineage 2 is not only archers and mags/tanks or sps/ee
kameals are part of the game so lear how to play vs kameal or stop play l2
rly funny is that only NM pro temps/CB/ect ppl cry about kameal and every pvp they have 2/3 kameal
soon gracia and hmm you start cry about dagers again or mby they nerf dager clas on start??:P
rly funny

You wanna compare 6 buffs each 5 seconds from kamael to cancel from sps?  ;D
Sry master, teach me moar hehehehehehehe pathetic...

Javardsnegger

now i know what noob you are
not as noob as you if you're comparing sps cancel with kamael's!!

ssji pento i placz dalej i ucz sie jak grac w l2 a i wczoraj byl tylko 1 sh i tak za duzo zeby was pojechac
sry i don't speak blablablaich!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

violetpl

sry blabla is not for you
"not as noob as you if you're comparing sps cancel with kamael's!!" ofc yes all time lose buffs and sps/ee have heal/nuke/eva kameal have heal?? can kill you on 2 hit when cancel all bufs
pls can??  ask slimtk if he kimm me on siege when steal all bufs
kamael steal only buff and if you have good pt is no problem to rebuf or resong/redance when you pvp (we have man pots)

maslina make more pro archers/tanks and QQ me more abut kameal pls more
rly funny and waiting for 3 bless arrows buahahah

zenice - you are pathetic if you cry that kameal fok pvp rly pathetic

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

slimx

i got np with nerfing this skill but this is just like ncsoft made it  ;D

violetpl

Quote from: slimx on May 10, 2011, 01:00:39 PM
i got np with nerfing this skill but this is just like ncsoft made it  ;D
men rly big +1 for you
cry to ncsoft ;D

Kastro

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 12:58:51 PM
"not as noob as you if you're comparing sps cancel with kamael's!!" ofc yes all time lose buffs and sps/ee have heal/nuke/eva kameal have heal?? can kill you on 2 hit when cancel all bufs
kamael steal only buff and if you have good pt is no problem to rebuf or resong/redance when you pvp (we have man pots)

let me give u 1 info for ur  good  sps cancel got fix it  with the land rate and very good random numbers of  buffs canceling 
2nd for ur info losing 6 buffs  evry 5 sec   with 100% lande rate on that skills is noting more then lame  and about saying kamels are so easy to be kill it i bealive  u are to noob even playing kamael with  that UD`s on p.def evasion and m.atack with no speed penalty as all tanks have   u know sh1t about kamaels i must say   
3th all rase are fix it and nerfed  on  dmg during pvp land rate on skills kamael is still new  and will ramin like this till gracia  what mean is not tached at all  coz if u dont aggre tell me how is posoble to get in same time paralaze and stun  in same time  when both skills have same  efect each skill of kamael land with 100% i kamael rushing inside  ppl evryone are frozen wont say forever but is look like forever ... wont coment more coz no point on it  evry day i see new kamael in pvp evry day i see less and less  pvp around  pvp remain  with more fun when around dont have kamaels and ppl have fun and if u guys think that if this kamaels  ramin like this  better tell to gm`s to think on one more merge on servers  and is last one who remaind so wont say noting more then gl to comunity  and beg ppl to donate  coz i dont know for what they will donate  sipmle +100 set wont help vs losing buffs evry 5 sec

p.s flame more i dont  give a gly sh1t my first and last post on this sh1t

Javardsnegger

Last time i played a sps "cancel" cancels a couple of buffs and has way bigger cool down!
Maybe you're confused with c4 times sps wich canceled all buffs?

Edited-----> +10 Kastro! Rough English but you pretty much summoned all i think about kamalols! So end of discussion for me aswell!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Arienrod

at the end we will go to fight without any buff at all since it's just a way to enhance opponents via steal divinity  ::)

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 12:58:51 PM

I`m pr/bd in game but keep acting pro knowing all ,you dumb fack
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

violetpl

cry to ncsof
and btw why only cry enemy why no1 cry  from ftp or other clans (sheva have 4 or 5 kamael in clan ) rly funny

The first skill that works correctly like is on OFF and ppl cry (oh ah foking kameal steal my 7 bufs omg i die now pls nerf kameal like nerf dagers letal )

hmm all mourners are CB  ;D

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Kastro on May 10, 2011, 01:20:14 PM
let me give u 1 info for ur  good  sps cancel got fix it  with the land rate and very good random numbers of  buffs canceling  
2nd for ur info losing 6 buffs  evry 5 sec   with 100% lande rate on that skills is noting more then lame  and about saying kamels are so easy to be kill it i bealive  u are to noob even playing kamael with  that UD`s on p.def evasion and m.atack with no speed penalty as all tanks have   u know sh1t about kamaels i must say  
3th all rase are fix it and nerfed  on  dmg during pvp land rate on skills kamael is still new  and will ramin like this till gracia  what mean is not tached at all  coz if u dont aggre tell me how is posoble to get in same time paralaze and stun  in same time  when both skills have same  efect each skill of kamael land with 100% i kamael rushing inside  ppl evryone are frozen wont say forever but is look like forever ... wont coment more coz no point on it  evry day i see new kamael in pvp evry day i see less and less  pvp around  pvp remain  with more fun when around dont have kamaels and ppl have fun and if u guys think that if this kamaels  ramin like this  better tell to gm`s to think on one more merge on servers  and is last one who remaind so wont say noting more then gl to comunity  and beg ppl to donate  coz i dont know for what they will donate  sipmle +100 set wont help vs losing buffs evry 5 sec

p.s flame more i dont  give a gly sh1t my first and last post on this sh1t
I have to say u have no idea what u talking about - and this is not a falme
" losing 6 buffs  evry 5 sec"
- it is not 5 sec it is 15 i think ( it should be) i will check when i will be back home

"UD`s on p.def evasion and m.atack with no speed penalty"
-Sword Shield- is 30s ud and decrese move speed by 40%
-Ultimate Escape should have only archers- so not all have it

" paralaze and stun  in same time  when both skills have same  efect each skill of kamael land with 100%"
 -u rly think they are 100%? :) - watch oly sometimes
-Rush Impact- has like 10% chance to land (if there are 50 ppl 10% for all in line)                                                                                                              -verry low dmg -100-300 max
-Lightning Shock- it has like 1/5 chance to land in a smal area near caster
                     -no dmg
                   -is not worse then a warlord with spear that stuns ppl arownd
so i think i prove my point that u have no idea what u talking about and no ofence here