News:

Main Menu

Steal Divinity

Started by Gonzal, May 10, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 01:52:19 PM
cry to ncsof
and btw why only cry enemy why no1 cry  from ftp or other clans (sheva have 4 or 5 kamael in clan ) rly funny

The first skill that works correctly like is on OFF and ppl cry (oh ah foking kameal steal my 7 bufs omg i die now pls nerf kameal like nerf dagers letal )

hmm all mourners are CB  ;D
Epic tard..as i said in begining of this thread...you can`t have a normall discussion with people like you
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Kastro

Quote from: Sp3ctre on May 10, 2011, 01:55:03 PM
I have to say u have no idea what u talking about - and this is not a falme
" losing 6 buffs  evry 5 sec"
- it is not 5 sec it is 15 i think ( it should be) i will check when i will be back home

"UD`s on p.def evasion and m.atack with no speed penalty"
-Sword Shield- is 30s ud and decrese move speed by 40%
-Ultimate Escape should have only archers- so not all have it

" paralaze and stun  in same time  when both skills have same  efect each skill of kamael land with 100%"
 -u rly think they are 100%? :) - watch oly sometimes
-Rush Impact- has like 10% chance to land (if there are 50 ppl 10% for all in line)                                                                                                              -verry low dmg -100-300 max
-Lightning Shock- it has like 1/5 chance to land in a smal area near caster
                     -no dmg
                   -is not worse then a warlord with spear that stuns ppl arownd
so i think i prove my point that u have no idea what u talking about and no ofence here
lmao u telling me watch oly ? u got to be kidding me  only good chance who have to win kamaels  are daggers in light set with  good evasion set up who worl lame atm  2nd only good sps    and u watch very good how kamaels   blink and use rush impact on snipe  or root let say   and dmg 200-300?  what a lame esscuse   probobly that kamel who make u 200-300 have 0 gear on him and 0 enchanted skills about ur % of land rate   can say just pffff i saw fights vs somone who loseing the fight w/o have chance to hit the kamael 24/7 paralaze and stuned so dont talk bullsh1ts pls at last dont tell me about oly lmao

violetpl

Quote from: maslina on May 10, 2011, 01:47:09 PM
I`m pr/bd in game but keep acting pro knowing all ,you dumb fack
is only for that pro bd/pr
Hehe obrażaj mnie jak chcesz ile chcesz ale i tak nie zmieni to tego ze jesteś nieogarem i umiesz tylko płakać. Jak pamiętam wczoraj tez mięliście w swoim pro party kameal ale już nie moja wina ze nie umiecie grać ta klasa (to nie jest wspaniały pr/bd z f1 na pasku)
Pisz i myśl co chcesz i tak pozostaniesz tylko płaczącym enemute co został w czasach c4 i płacze jak jakiś skil działa jak na oficjalnym servie
Płacz to może coś wypłaczesz  gracia niedługo
A dzięki za motywacje pogram sobie kamaelem żebyś płakał mocniej

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Kastro on May 10, 2011, 02:04:56 PM
lmao u telling me watch oly ? u got to be kidding me  only good chance who have to win kamaels  are daggers in light set with  good evasion set up who worl lame atm  2nd only good sps    and u watch very good how kamaels   blink and use rush impact on snipe  or root let say   and dmg 200-300?  what a lame esscuse   probobly that kamel who make u 200-300 have 0 gear on him and 0 enchanted skills about ur % of land rate   can say just pffff i saw fights vs somone who loseing the fight w/o have chance to hit the kamael 24/7 paralaze and stuned so dont talk bullsh1ts pls at last dont tell me about oly lmao
dude we play same server? :D
i did play oly last month with G3g3n( sh/trik)  and this month i quited becose is imposible to make hero  kamael by normal way -fighting oly and no transfer-kamaels  heroes that u see with  100-250 pts and 45 wins / 5 defeats are from transfers and i wont wake up to 4.30 am  for this  :D
my best points were 85 and ended with 18 i think fighting all no camping ppl
about win rate i can tell u that kamael has max 20% chance to win vs mage
                                                                          15% vs dagger
                                                                          90% vs archers
                                                                           60% vs orcs

and all this with his almighty steal divinity

violetpl

Quote from: Kastro on May 10, 2011, 02:04:56 PM
lmao u telling me watch oly ? u got to be kidding me  only good chance who have to win kamaels  are daggers in light set with  good evasion set up who worl lame atm  2nd only good sps    and u watch very good how kamaels   blink and use rush impact on snipe  or root let say   and dmg 200-300?  what a lame esscuse   probobly that kamel who make u 200-300 have 0 gear on him and 0 enchanted skills about ur % of land rate   can say just pffff i saw fights vs somone who loseing the fight w/o have chance to hit the kamael 24/7 paralaze and stuned so dont talk bullsh1ts pls at last dont tell me about oly lmao
1st imo go oly and play
2nd yes rush impact is buged
3 lol only dagers and sps funny ask kishin/evil/klasa/ or any maks who have heal they easy eat kameals
so you say bullsh1its
rly dunno why 80% exNM ppl thought that ic +15 or more make them pro
rly funny

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on May 10, 2011, 12:18:42 PM

@maciek- how can you even say that?? slimtk was the only kamalol in temp until not long ago!!

u had few in sheva  divacesaria for example and verg0 and so and so. we dont ve many kamaels either like 4-5 mby same as temps
  Nightmare 30x

Diver

Quote from: Javardsnegger on May 10, 2011, 11:48:47 AM
Teach me how to kill a kamalol when he comes at you on sof/bladestorm/windstorm+army of healers behind he's ass ohhh great L2 gurus!!

Or teach me how to kill'em in an limited arena b4 they take away your buffs ohhhhh greaaaaaaatttttt gurus!! You know what? STFU!

p.s: I don't think there's a lamest skill in l2, but, we should all play kamalols...pvp's would take alot longuer with evry1 unbuffed!  ;D
If you play alone or witch bunch of bots it can be problem. But if you have a friends/clan there is no problem with kamael on pvp. Wc can make fast rebuff, one party can make assist and hit one target, eaven with sof he will die fast. You can awleys run if you scare to lost few buffs befor ud end. Also stun, trance, root, aura flast, trick, swich, agro, anchor, medus, silence, doom, song of silence kamaels are not immune for those skills. Or you can try budynios/maniutek tactic, attack from back before enemy see you and they can't eaven target you. If you are archer and you don't have speed to escape cancel that have range 600 all you can do is qq on forum like you just did. Or just w8 till gracia than trickster will have also cancel buff and you will be able to uinstal lineage xD

And for God stop flame how old are you? Bad boy....

Quote from: jygh on May 10, 2011, 02:17:43 PM
u had few in sheva  divacesaria for example and verg0 and so and so. we dont ve many kamaels either like 4-5 mby same as temps
Diva gra tylko w wekendy nie czepiac sie mnie :P

Kastro

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 02:16:40 PM
1st imo go oly and play
2nd yes rush impact is buged
3 lol only dagers and sps funny ask kishin/evil/klasa/ or any maks who have heal they easy eat kameals
so you say bullsh1its
rly dunno why 80% exNM ppl thought that ic +15 or more make them pro
rly funny
bealive me dude i play oly i know  more then u think i have 3 heros  and for g3gen or how was name  yes we play same server

violetpl

hehe +1

Maciek sheva have lotusik/skrzydelko/divacesaria/verg0 and if 1 know 1 more dunno nick + kameal from Theheros and EvilB
and they cry funny

violetpl

Quote from: Kastro on May 10, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
bealive me dude i play oly i know  more then u think i have 3 heros  and for g3gen or how was name  yes we play same server

so gz 3 heros rly nice
and bealive me to i play oly and have only 2 heros and wait for gracia and more heros ;D

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on May 10, 2011, 02:07:55 PM
is only for that pro bd/pr
Hehe obrażaj mnie jak chcesz ile chcesz ale i tak nie zmieni to tego ze jesteś nieogarem i umiesz tylko płakać. Jak pamiętam wczoraj tez mięliście w swoim pro party kameal ale już nie moja wina ze nie umiecie grać ta klasa (to nie jest wspaniały pr/bd z f1 na pasku)
Pisz i myśl co chcesz i tak pozostaniesz tylko płaczącym enemute co został w czasach c4 i płacze jak jakiś skil działa jak na oficjalnym servie
Płacz to może coś wypłaczesz  gracia niedługo
A dzięki za motywacje pogram sobie kamaelem żebyś płakał mocniej

Speacialy for you
   Daca esti atat de dobitoc sa nu poti scrie in engleza pe un topic care este in engleza dute in plm cum ti-am mai zis pe pl forum.Cat despre restul si tot cacatul care il mananci ma doare fix in pula avorton ce esti.Cy u  now ..BB
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Sp3ctre

Quote from: maslina on May 10, 2011, 02:29:12 PM
Speacialy for you
   Daca esti atat de dobitoc sa nu poti scrie in engleza pe un topic care este in engleza dute in plm cum ti-am mai zis pe pl forum.Cat despre restul si tot cacatul care il mananci ma doare fix in pula avorton ce esti.Cy u  now ..BB
fii atent ca te vad
hahahaha