Web Analytics
Old SubClass system

News:

Main Menu

Old SubClass system

Started by hebdzik, June 21, 2011, 06:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebdzik

because this topic was closed http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,248487.0.html
i have to start new one. I havent play on this server over 1 year. And now when I'm back every of my char's is freaked because it has old Subclass system

cant change sub , old sub system, SH/SE , SH main, nick: HEBDZIA
cant change sub , old sub system, SH/BD , SH main, nick: MARKKO
cant change sub , old sub system, PP/DA , PP main, nick: SORCY
cant change sub , old sub system, BD/SE , BD main, nick: NettlesPL
cant change sub , old sub system, EE/SWS , SWS main, nick: pharea
cant change sub , old sub system, PP/BP , PP main, nick: AisPL
cant change sub , old sub system, SPS/EE , SPS main, nick: Olithonnen
cant change sub , old sub system, HE/WL , HE main, nick: Fierro
cant change sub , old sub system, OL/PS, DESTRO main, nick: OBAMA Sub lvl 80

Can you add this upgrade option or make my chars playable? As i know, a lot more people have this problem, so adding back this option will be nice from your side.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Kakkarot

As i posted somewhere else...

Can't switch:

NickMainSubWhat switch don't work
TotelESEEES -> EE
CorvinPSBDPS -> BD

These are not retail ! These are Dragon Notwork subs...
ALFA & OMEGA (beta version)

hebdzik

but mutant is last one and he has on Main Destroyer Sub PS stucked subclass OL. He is last in list. But there are all other chars witch are not mutant's
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

flamingAwe

it will be fixed soon, they are working on it, be patient xD
Added html for our subs, unlocked mutant subbing, maybe next step will be adding NPC for system upgrade....

hebdzik

on every of my char i get this info. So every my char is fu*cked
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

FeelmyBow

I get message:

to change your current active retail subclass (main, 1st sub, 2nd sub, 3rd sub) you need to talk with the masters of the subs you have.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Hei

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 22, 2011, 04:08:54 PM
I get message:

to change your current active retail subclass (main, 1st sub, 2nd sub, 3rd sub) you need to talk with the masters of the subs you have.

Your problem is that you dont understand english :( Run betwen guild masters and astral and you will figure this out eventually.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Hei on June 22, 2011, 04:25:15 PM
Your problem is that you dont understand english :( Run betwen guild masters and astral and you will figure this out eventually.

Your problem is you dont get the point. They say Astral is fixed and i get that message. Wtf is the fix about then?

~Nightmare~

flamingAwe

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 22, 2011, 04:29:29 PM
Your problem is you dont get the point. They say Astral is fixed and i get that message. Wtf is the fix about then?

It is fixed for your case, working differently, but working.
So GTFO this topic, it's not about New subclassed chars, it's about OLD subclassed chars, that can not switch between  their DNET  subs by ANY means.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 22, 2011, 04:35:45 PM
It is fixed for your case, working differently, but working.
So GTFO this topic, it's not about New subclassed chars, it's about OLD subclassed chars, that can not switch between  their DNET  subs by ANY means.

Yes, lets make 20 diff topics. If they read 1 they can see the diff problems with the same subject (Problems switching). + I cant even switch to my Maestro retail cause that fat dwarf wont allowe me.

~Nightmare~

flamingAwe

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 22, 2011, 04:41:55 PM
Yes, lets make 20 diff topics. If they read 1 they can see the diff problems with the same subject (Problems switching). + I cant even switch to my Maestro retail cause that fat dwarf wont allowe me.

Once again offtopic from you.
It is not possible to create WS (maestro) retail, so it is not normally possible to switch to such retail.
You had to know this and not to leave that retail in WS state (switch to other DNET sub on that retail before changing to other retail)
Topic is about having no possibility to change DNET subs, not RETAIL subs.
But anyway, go on, bump this topic, noone would care about your problem, since you can't even find a right place to post it :D

hebdzik

Retail subs work for me. but like flamingAwe said problem is that i cant sitch DNET subs, so i cant learn all skils.
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7