Web Analytics
Mages+Warrior P Atk - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Ok stacking masteries were fixed I understand but why the hell we got now less p.atak and less a.speed than in hb ???In hb the stacking masteries were fixed to but now the p.atak  and a.speed isn't the same as it was in hb it's lower wtf.It's less with 600-800 p.atak than in hb,about a.speed can't rember exactly maybe someone knows, really nice job.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Neozinhu

Quote from: GekKey on June 23, 2011, 05:45:23 PM
Sure, archers cant have these stats. But a mage can have 2.5kpdef 2.5k cast, 8k matk, and new insane crit rate. We are a like u call "wtflol pvp server"
Mages with nice equips can get it, w/o "normal stuff" only ES can have 2,5k casting i think, and 8k m.atk are easy only in D.Elf stats

Max that i got was 5...with +int dyes =X

Ps.: I'm not counting Enlightment bcuz its 10 seconds
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Enerilla

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 23, 2011, 09:22:27 PM
Mages with nice equips can get it, w/o "normal stuff" only ES can have 2,5k casting i think, and 8k m.atk are easy only in D.Elf stats

search the forum, there are some topic about best stats with screenshots. Check it and u will be surprised :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

+GekKey+

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 23, 2011, 09:22:27 PM

its same about archer.

Golradyr

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

DarkLoverPL

Neozinhu:
2,4-2,5k cast in sps its normal on HB,not only es...

btw.some1 wrote about shield..i try it and when i worn shield  i dont have any p def more...its normal?or i make smth wrong?
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

+GekKey+

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on June 23, 2011, 10:50:49 PM
Neozinhu:
2,4-2,5k cast in sps its normal on HB,not only es...

btw.some1 wrote about shield..i try it and when i worn shield  i dont have any p def more...its normal?or i make smth wrong?

the shield does not add the pdef to stats, it adds it when ur shield defense succeds, that mean, you have fe: 2k pdef, shield pdef is 400. on non shield sucess atk, ur pdef will be 2000, and on shield success attack, ur pdef will be equivalent to 2400

Enerilla

Quote from: GekKey on June 24, 2011, 04:54:08 AM
the shield does not add the pdef to stats, it adds it when ur shield defense succeds, that mean, you have fe: 2k pdef, shield pdef is 400. on non shield sucess atk, ur pdef will be 2000, and on shield success attack, ur pdef will be equivalent to 2400

I always thought that when i hit only 1dmg that is when u see "your shiel defence was succeded". 
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

0l3j

That is called "Excelent Shield defense" and then yes dmg is shjtty, but its much much rarer

Javardsnegger

Quote from: GekKey on June 23, 2011, 05:45:23 PM
This cap mostly affect and screw up daggers.

Sure, archers cant have these stats. But a mage can have 2.5kpdef 2.5k cast, 8k matk, and new insane crit rate. We are a like u call "wtflol pvp server"

Sry just a smal correction... We are a, like u call, "wtflol mage pvp server"...

I understand, that some1 who plays a mage class will always say he's weak...not mucho hp...less p def (lol'ed on that one), bla bla bla<-----Bullshit!!

Facts are facts.... how are you supose to kill some1 who heals him self for 1.8k when you only manage to CRIT him for 600??? What do you do?? You bullshit him to death like most of you guys do here on forum?

What else can we (warriors) do if not  :D :D :D! Hey at least my char looks good!! I don't use pijamas!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

0l3j

Java why i see you in every cry topic ?  Cant you handle few days on not crying to nerf someone.
I'm not saying that all here say bullshit coz some is true (like f.e. 1,5k atk spd limit is crazy...), but still again i see crys coz you ppls dont own anymore..cant win, or need to use few more hits than before so lets nerf someone !

p.s not all mages can heal themselves FYI

wildpussy

on sieges you see 80% archers, who crying here about mages, go reroll to one, you will be /GODMODE