[Track] Daggers ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[Track] Daggers ?

Started by Evolution, July 10, 2011, 11:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Quote from: Fui on July 11, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Imo the only solution is on cut down all dmgs in pvp from every char, it would be much more funny.
Is sad to see he hit for 12k perma and daggers oneshot whit one BS whit 9k...

but why all chars ?
Some classes will be ussles.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Weezer

Quote from: Fui on July 11, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Imo the only solution is on cut down all dmgs in pvp from every char, it would be much more funny.
Is sad to see he hit for 12k perma and daggers oneshot whit one BS whit 9k...

The damage is fine imo i play on HE/WK in last siege weekends and i made rly big hits in some classes, but most of then i'm sure they wasnt buffed properly to play against archer with full att on weapon, some classes r supossed to make high damage on others, that's how NCSoft made this game.

Most of people still have low att on their sets and a lot of people have full att on their weapons, so it's normal that some classes r making huge damage on pvp and others r not.

Take for example people using old icarus bow, all of then r with full att and when they hit people on new DNET Vespers they will make huge damage, even if the person is a tank class (f.e i made hits for 1.5k on sieges in some PA/HE using DNET Vesper and made hits for 800 in some others that were using DNET Dynasty)

Evolution

Quote from: Weezer on July 11, 2011, 04:37:11 PM
The damage is fine imo i play on HE/WK in last siege weekends and i made rly big hits in some classes, but most of then i'm sure they wasnt buffed properly to play against archer with full att on weapon, some classes r supossed to make high damage on others, that's how NCSoft made this game.

Most of people still have low att on their sets and a lot of people have full att on their weapons, so it's normal that some classes r making huge damage on pvp and others r not.

Take for example people using old icarus bow, all of then r with full att and when they hit people on new DNET Vespers they will make huge damage, even if the person is a tank class (f.e i made hits for 1.5k on sieges in some PA/HE using DNET Vesper and made hits for 800 in some others that were using DNET Dynasty)

y for sure u make ur "huge dmg"  with ic+16  ::) btw w/e..
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Weezer

Quote from: Evolution on July 11, 2011, 08:26:42 PM
y for sure u make ur "huge dmg"  with ic+16  ::) btw w/e..

Ofc i make huge damage with IC+F+16, now if some nerf happens dont think about my bow or Tyia's, think about shit damage people with IC+10 gonna make.

All people complain about OP chars or OP weapons, but forgot that only have few on server, about IC+F+16 just 2 and about OP chars isnt the char but all included on package (set + char skills + weapon + player skills), isnt possible to nerf 1 char only, but a whole class, that will make a lot of chars useless to play.

If u nerf dagger cause brokie or puff u wont just affect then, u will affect the whole class of daggers and will make other daggers useless and believe me brokie and puff still be able to pwn on pvp/oly.

Evolution

first i dont mean brokie and puffA i mean all daggers with even simple AS+5/6/7/8 ... and plz dont tell me bullsh!ts use skills or ur low skilled... cuz before Gracia daggers dont make so huge dmg from blows... Gracia came and now they can kill for 3-4 simple blows/backstabs.

ps. any more qq/flames dont tell me its end...  ::)  :-[
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Weezer

Quote from: Evolution on July 11, 2011, 11:03:55 PM
first i dont mean brokie and puffA i mean all daggers with even simple AS+5/6/7/8 ... and plz dont tell me bullsh!ts use skills or ur low skilled... cuz before Gracia daggers dont make so huge dmg from blows... Gracia came and now they can kill for 3-4 simple blows/backstabs.

ps. any more qq/flames dont tell me its end...  ::)  :-[

Before Gracia we had bugged HB chronicle, a lot of things wasnt working or was nerfed like Focus Power, now we have full Gracia Final, with same things like official, and on GF daggers r rly good classes to play on oly or pvp. On sieges forget that if u know who to handle with then u gonna kill then easily.

And i rly doubt that daggers with AS+8 even full att can make huge damage like Brokie and Puff, i must say that on last sieges everytime we faced daggers they was killed and most of time none from my pt died.

As i said before problem isnt dagger class, but how people need to handle with then. Most people thing that his char it's just F1 and forget to use other skills, even mages can handle good daggers, but ofc u need to be full buffed and know how to kill a dagger.

Phonex

Quote from: Weezer on July 12, 2011, 01:46:42 AM
Before Gracia we had bugged HB chronicle, a lot of things wasnt working or was nerfed like Focus Power, now we have full Gracia Final, with same things like official, and on GF daggers r rly good classes to play on oly or pvp. On sieges forget that if u know who to handle with then u gonna kill then easily.

And i rly doubt that daggers with AS+8 even full att can make huge damage like Brokie and Puff, i must say that on last sieges everytime we faced daggers they was killed and most of time none from my pt died.

As i said before problem isnt dagger class, but how people need to handle with then. Most people thing that his char it's just F1 and forget to use other skills, even mages can handle good daggers, but ofc u need to be full buffed and know how to kill a dagger.

+1.

i have da/th and i have killed some guys with it "just using Clean AS+3", time ago dagger was nerfed, now is working like it should, some times having 2.8k of m def being DA and using defeclt magic, i get hits from mages for 2 or 3 k and i really dont qq, you just need to learn to play ur char, see what buffs u need and to get a good gear and weapond (with that i mean make them full attr) qq is easy, pvp is harder, and will get more harder when u donate for everything and dont learn to play ur char.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

sirSethan

Quote from: Weezer on July 12, 2011, 01:46:42 AM
Before Gracia we had bugged HB chronicle

beter say server was NOT BALANCED since merge.
Ppl from x30 (even noobs) make 2x bigger dmg then ppl from x5 (and even thei got lower or this same equptm)
Now all is balenced  if u look about servers. Problem now is with atributes power and enchating skils
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: DKociak on July 11, 2011, 11:51:06 PM
make same bow and hit that same

As i understood it was just a reflection for the "damage is fine". I think he wanted to tell "yes, the damage is fine with a bow like yours, but not for average items" :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Evolution

Quote from: Enerilla on July 13, 2011, 08:29:07 AM
As i understood it was just a reflection for the "damage is fine". I think he wanted to tell "yes, the damage is fine with a bow like yours, but not for average items" :)

+1
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Fui

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 11, 2011, 02:52:09 PM
OFC said by someone that don't have any of these character...

I've got pw/tk and now i'm playing aw/pr so trust me that i have both of classes that i nominated...
I know that char what i'm playing atm have low def etcetc in fact i asked if someone other got same damages from that ppl and i was not the only one.. also sws whit Dnet H full attr was hitted 10k for an HE and 7k from a TH and i still think it can't be normal thing...
Fui                 TK/WR    Nobless   [x3 Hero]  "AmongMortal"
TeSpacco        Des/Ol    Nobless
Sceolan           Bp/Pal    Nobless   (Bitch Char)
KillerMachine   Aw/Pr    Nobless  (Glass Cannon)
Stedler             Des             (Horns Maker)

Honor to AmongMortal, much more of a clan..

FeelmyBow

Ewwwwww so much hate here.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord