All bars always reset !

News:

Main Menu

All bars always reset !

Started by Jiinshuuriki, August 12, 2011, 06:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiinshuuriki

Hello, a question for GMs and all players :

My client never save positions of health/mana bar, neither skills bar position on any servers I played.
It's really boring to enlarge everytime my health bar, move it to the right etc ...

If It got 1 box connected, I set all bars. And when I connect a second box, bars keep same position as the first box. Except target bar which never stay enlarged and with clan name displayed.

But if I close my clients and relaunch L2, everything need to be set again !!

Can someone give me some clues to fix this long time problem please ? I will knee and make my god the one who will found the answer  .
Thanx.

tomogara

I have similiar problem only with skill bars. I cant place them where I want too - with each login in game they go back to default position and I have to replace them. I tryed change it in options.ini , windows.ini but nothing helps.

Jiinshuuriki

Yup, it's so boring, I hope someone will help us :)

^FDX^

remove read-only mark from WindowsInfo.ini
AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
SK/PS - on x15 server since C2 ... ex-HERO /OFF
BP/DA - first on x15 /OFF
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF
PR/WL - PWN-Dwarfie /RIP

PolSilv3r

Quote from: FDX on August 14, 2011, 03:05:02 PM
remove read-only mark from WindowsInfo.ini

I have it removed/unmarket and still doesn't remember my settings :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

^FDX^

1) then look if it changes after you setup all bars locations (usualy when you go to login screen via change character)
after it change mark it as read-only

or

2) delete/move WindowsInfo.ini and try to launch client and set your GUI position, after client will make new windowsInfo, mark it as read-only
AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF
PR/WL - PWN-Dwarfie /RIP

tomogara

Quote from: FDX on August 16, 2011, 02:32:44 AM
1) then look if it changes after you setup all bars locations (usualy when you go to login screen via change character)
after it change mark it as read-only

or

2) delete/move WindowsInfo.ini and try to launch client and set your GUI position, after client will make new windowsInfo, mark it as read-only

I checked windows.ini - it was unmarked "read only". I deleted it. Started the game, seted up every window, skill bar like I wanet to. Exit the game. Marked win.ini "read only". Started the game - all is reset again :( Any other ideas?
I found out that in old HB client file windows.ini got "archive" marked and in new gracia client this file can be only marked as "read only" or "hide", no "archive" avilable.

Dumbled0re

FDX u should test stuff before u post.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

^FDX^

Quote from: Dumbled0re on August 22, 2011, 01:47:53 PM
FDX u should test stuff before u post.
Sry, dont have client for almost a year :P
and last time i've seen this problem: solution was one of those i posted
AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF