Impossible to make sub on retail

News:

Main Menu

Impossible to make sub on retail

Started by szczota1989, August 19, 2011, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szczota1989

Hello :)

So here is the thing: 3rd prof quest is unrepeatable - that's obvious. But it means that if some1 has same class on main as he want to take retail he can't make 3rd prof on retail cause on this char quest is already done on main. It means that he can't sub his retail cause 78 and 3rd class is needed.

Ok, sounds weird so example:
Char BP/WK on main took WK retail to make TH/WK or something, exped to 78 and when he wants to take 3rd proff quest for WK npc says that quest is already done.

Possible sollution: delete 3rd proff requirement for DN sub or make 3rd prof quest repeatable on retails.

flamingAwe

knowing how system works start (using previous example) TH retail to make th/wk
7times measure, 1 time cut (1 old russian proverb, meaning think before you do something)

szczota1989

Your advice is good Awe for ppl who started new char or started completly new retail to make some specific sub. In my case doesn't really work like that, I made my retail long time ago when retail skills were implemented, I've never thought about subing it before. Now I would have to delete this retail and start completly new one. Not that I can't do it but 1st: exping 40->78 is anoying, 2nd: shouldn't have to according to theory of our sub system, 3rd: I just wanted to point some hole in the system which imo can be easly fixed :P

Edit: Moreover in my case OL class is involved in my plan. So the only way to make this sub is to start with same class as I have on main cause I can't take OL retail ;)