Class Based Oly Off... - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiToPaMi

Quote from: darkcore on August 30, 2011, 05:21:33 PM
NO WE DONT, WE ONLY SEE UR BOTS FOR TRANSFER POINTS MEYB ?

.i.

: D
witch 1 bot u see? are u blind or u start trening to be

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

jygh

Quote from: Alex on August 30, 2011, 05:08:43 PM

Also forcing people out of class based oly into general oly will result into much more fights as well, active oly is fun for everybody.

not so sure about it cause those who fight / try to fck up another ppls transfering , would never or rly rare  join olympiad for all classes .

best solution for oly is ( which wont never happen ) make 3rd retail 85 lvl not possible to sub and make oly possible only  for this 1 not stucked classs and thats it
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: NiToPaMi on August 30, 2011, 05:09:59 PM
I cant understand i read all topics who u write .why some players wana closed class base ?
bcz they fear to join in clase base oly fights? understand 1 time and start learn.ONLY IN CLASS BASE FIGHTS WE CAN GOT REALY HEROES.if u catch transfering go rape them .i remember libentina who was playing in my cyber every night from 20.00 - 00-00 he was sleep at oly manager and check what hapend insade.yesterday 1 dagger kill mages people in oly with 2 hits that is fer?dwarfs in oly can kill daggers?NCSOFT was think about this things result we gona have class base oly fights , BUT we have smart people here who all time QQ about nerv.check all posts from castro in this forum.he QQ all the time how all things in this server are badly (nerf mages,why daggers got nerf,why some1 transfering etc....) guys im realy tired to read this all CRAPS .NCSOFT give us this game but we dont like it? we gona change l2 make what single players wana .keep open class base oly fights...

With just class based as options also won't solve our problem. Cause people will fight against similar classes, but not equal classes, u gonna have SPS/EE fighting SPS/TK, SPS/ES, SPS/SWS not simple SPS's fighting between each other to know who's the best SPS on server.

I agree that class based is the most FAIR oly option IF we playing in retail server without stacking subclasses and with a rly great population, but we don't. We play in a server with stacking subclasses this means we have a lot of option to play + we not a lot of players.

Class based works nice on retail with 1k+ active players during oly time, cause u will see a lot of fights, but on DN this wont happen, what the chance that a SS f.e. could fight in class based in our server atm without logging bots?!? Or WL, OL, WC, WK, SE?!? Some classes cause of our subsystem r just dead, and not just for oly, but for whole gameplay.

BD/SE active?!? 99% of then r bots. DE/TY active?!? 99% of then r alt chars for farm.If u take the top 3 chars on server population they r DE (almost all DE/TY made to farm before nerfs), PP (a lot of PP/BD and some just PP to buff people, not active chars most of then) and SE (almost all BD/SE used as bots). Even others r most of then bots. BP?!? BP/WC and even some BP/PP bots, EE?!? maybe the only in top who r more active than bots, but i still know a lot of EE/SWS bots. WC?!? Wanna bet almost all of then r bots? WC/BD, WC/SWS and simple WC to buff people.

We don't active people to make class based FAIR, in fact we never had, in old time we had population but didnt have a lot of nobless people to join oly class based, and now that we have enough nobless chars we dont have enough people.

Disable class based is the right decision made, in old time and now.

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Weezer on August 30, 2011, 05:23:40 PM
With just class based as options also won't solve our problem. Cause people will fight against similar classes, but not equal classes, u gonna have SPS/EE fighting SPS/TK, SPS/ES, SPS/SWS not simple SPS's fighting between each other to know who's the best SPS on server.

I agree that class based is the most FAIR oly option IF we playing in retail server without stacking subclasses and with a rly great population, but we don't. We play in a server with stacking subclasses this means we have a lot of option to play + we not a lot of players.

Class based works nice on retail with 1k+ active players during oly time, cause u will see a lot of fights, but on DN this wont happen, what the chance that a SS f.e. could fight in class based in our server atm without logging bots?!? Or WL, OL, WC, WK, SE?!? Some classes cause of our subsystem r just dead, and not just for oly, but for whole gameplay.

BD/SE active?!? 99% of then r bots. DE/TY active?!? 99% of then r alt chars for farm.If u take the top 3 chars on server population they r DE (almost all DE/TY made to farm before nerfs), PP (a lot of PP/BD and some just PP to buff people, not active chars most of then) and SE (almost all BD/SE used as bots). Even others r most of then bots. BP?!? BP/WC and even some BP/PP bots, EE?!? maybe the only in top who r more active than bots, but i still know a lot of EE/SWS bots. WC?!? Wanna bet almost all of then r bots? WC/BD, WC/SWS and simple WC to buff people.

We don't active people to make class based FAIR, in fact we never had, in old time we had population but didnt have a lot of nobless people to join oly class based, and now that we have enough nobless chars we dont have enough people.

Disable class based is the right decision made, in old time and now.
weezer tell me only this.how can have realy hero in dwarf class?

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Kastro

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 30, 2011, 05:12:52 PM
Mmm I think that Kastro is still playing HB server :), because NOW on Our server it is impossible for any BP/WK to win against i555, uiuistrov and any other well dressed good player PP/TH, and I watch Olys all the days of the month I can almost said who is going to be heroe for almost all the class I also Join when a farm start (and yes I enjoy watching and playing Olys when I can). For the other guy... Well as I said before I wont be a heroe and it is not my problem if other ppl cannot be on when OTHERsl try to farm with bots and as U said this is a server of 1500 players so do U want to close A GAME FEATURE because 3-4 past heroes that lose this month?

u want compare with the best gear it char and class evan if u fight same class as alex or uiui  same gear u wont win to win them u should work a bit and swet ur ass in traning with ur firends around  not just  play all life of l2  with full buffs and when come end of the month start transfer and start complaning that somone kick ur ass   .... ask krd0 f have have any problems with daggers  or any outher class u manchent it  that is OP and ofc u will know who will be hero when is allways same ppl  who trying harder all month to make points not think how to transfer in end of the month and rest who not evan dare to learn and gear the chars  how is should be for oly if u want to not be 2 hit char

And special for Nitopami  if u want play how NCSOFT made it go play on official  here u have 2 class in 1 char so wont be evar be like NCSOFT make it

Spelso666

Quote from: NiToPaMi on August 30, 2011, 11:27:22 AM
im read u all post about olympiad fights.did any 1 know what is realy HERO?If i will be admin (for example ) in this server i will close normal oly i will put only class base oly fights.resson :u can be realy hero in our class (i see many fights when some people die with 2 hits)if people start fight in our clases oly will be more interesting.if any1 start transfer its simple catch them in side.i dont see any good resson to close oly clased that is enought,beter close normal oly fights.TO BE realy HERO won u class . THE TRUTH IS HARD . TNX

ur idea>>>>pure crap

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 05:31:52 PM
u want compare with the best gear it char and class evan if u fight same class as alex or uiui  same gear u wont win to win them u should work a bit and swet ur ass in traning with ur firends around  not just  play all life of l2  with full buffs and when come end of the month start transfer and start complaning that somone kick ur ass   .... ask krd0 f have have any problems with daggers  or any outher class u manchent it  that is OP and ofc u will know who will be hero when is allways same ppl  who trying harder all month to make points not think how to transfer in end of the month and rest who not evan dare to learn and gear the chars  how is should be for oly if u want to not be 2 hit char

And special for Nitopami  if u want play how NCSOFT made it go play on official  here u have 2 class in 1 char so wont be evar be like NCSOFT make it
KASTRO send email to NCSOFT i bid they will take in office and give u realy good job bcz u start be smart then them all (u have chance to leave from creta and took new job).as a remember admins say we KEEPING all things in this server like offical ...

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Weezer

Quote from: NiToPaMi on August 30, 2011, 05:29:52 PM
weezer tell me only this.how can have realy hero in dwarf class?

As i said in my post it's FAIR in a server without stacking subclass with at least 1k people online during oly, then Class based is FAIR and we would have the best of each class being hero, but we don't have it. We play with stacking subclass and our population during oly isnt 1k people.

And oly isn't just who's the BEST OF HIS CLASS, it's a mix of skills + equips + help. People make transfer in all servers, even official to make others hero. On official had times that GL or TY classes farmed more than 2k points to share between clan mates to make 1 clan with the biggest ammount of heros on server. Some will farm and others will be feeded with their points. It's a fact.

ifrit808

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 05:31:52 PM
u want compare with the best gear it char and class evan if u fight same class as alex or uiui  same gear u wont win to win them u should work a bit and swet ur ass in traning with ur firends around

Im Totally Agree about them, they are the best daggers on server BUT there is ONLY 1 place for a TH heroe, so I got Ur point U want Class Based off because U cant (for example) go on PP stats to stop PP/Mage farm? Am I right?

Kastro

Quote from: NiToPaMi on August 30, 2011, 05:37:11 PM
KASTRO send email to NCSOFT i bid they will take in office and give u realy good job bcz u start be smart then them all (u have chance to leave from creta and took new job).as a remember admins say we KEEPING all things in this server like offical ...

maybe they will keep me there but who will keep u  with smaping sh1ts only how can be this how can be that simple 6 years  u did not learn who can win who cant win who is so simple and undestandable but for somone not for evryone

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 05:46:20 PM
maybe they will keep me there but who will keep u  with smaping sh1ts only how can be this how can be that simple 6 years  u did not learn who can win who cant win who is so simple and undestandable but for somone not for evryone
Kastro for President WOW

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless