News:

Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 30, 2011, 05:41:30 PM
Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 05:31:52 PM
u want compare with the best gear it char and class evan if u fight same class as alex or uiui  same gear u wont win to win them u should work a bit and swet ur ass in traning with ur firends around

Im Totally Agree about them, they are the best daggers on server BUT there is ONLY 1 place for a TH heroe, so I got Ur point U want Class Based off because U cant (for example) go on PP stats to stop PP/Mage farm? Am I right?

i can go on pp stat yes but is only 1 day transfer on that class and i want fight in oly to get some fun not watch all month and  fight only 1 day peer  month and 90% of the fight to go vs bots is same like i transfer my self

Cenarius

Maybe Track opinon about this topic.  ???
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

KrdO

LOL 7 pages topic XD good that lame oly option is off
i wont read all this shits, the only reason ppls want class based oly is for transfer (and u can still make)  and in gracia now u can make tokens for bogs and FSs with 9 fights and u can fight normal oly and make them. This month oly was dead no ppls to join cause every1 was doing transfer in based class.

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

ifrit808

So U said that Class Base Olys is for transfer as well as Classless and U said that U can take BOGs on both? So U said that it is the same on the two ways... Oly was death because no1 wants to fight against brokie, Krdo, or any other set ++++ att owner or canceler/tank and U know that Im sure of it. The Only ppl who post here saying that Class Based is bad were the ppl who dont even register on Class Based because they dont "need it" and StrikeForce that fails stopping a HE farm by losing vrs a HE/PP and other char with the same two classes the he has...

Di

class based isant just for share...  ofc we share on class based but ive been  regged on Sorc status based, for almoust all month, and what happned ?  All avoided me...... but i could beat some sorc, from all sides.. and somedays i styed regged all days and didant moved, so to class based isant just share...

i know i cant beat some "Strongs" from normal oly, but i can others from my class, so WHY end with class based?

Same for dwarf... they cant beat a sps/ee on this server.... but they can beat another dwarf........
Fredoom is the liberty to chose, if join on class based or not, Remove it is take our fredoom to play....

that is what i think

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

ifrit808

Totally agree I feel the same on HE Class, Be and let the other Be our point here, and dont remove a GAME FEATURE just because 3-6 persons dont like it. Track or ANY GM opinion could be good to close this topic, Thank U all for the comments and have fun :)

Silent Silin

its not true that on class based only transfer :P U just dont know what fights  was on sh, bd, se, sorc, pp, bp and some others classes... point was not only transfer but also not let any rival to fock it. On se/bd stats, if feli or selis join once enemys share then they stop. So that was also about cooperation. See any share - inform ally to fock rivals, or just reg urself if its ur stats. It was not boring at all this month ;)

Anyway, i vote for disable it
Nyu - valkyria x9
Nyu - Infinity-Nightmare x20

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: Silent Silin on August 31, 2011, 08:04:58 AM
its not true that on class based only transfer :P U just dont know what fights  was on sh, bd, se, sorc, pp, bp and some others classes... point was not only transfer but also not let any rival to fock it. On se/bd stats, if feli or selis join once enemys share then they stop. So that was also about cooperation. See any share - inform ally to fock rivals, or just reg urself if its ur stats. It was not boring at all this month ;)

Anyway, i vote for disable it

like you was not raping them too :P
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Alex

quit trying to make it look like class based oly can be actually useful, u cant imagine how lame u look defending it.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Crazzyyhuhuh

go back to your cave mr donat oly is for players who rly play not for donators with items that normal player canot have them to play gods
and you have balls to write here LOL pathetic!!
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Alex

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on August 31, 2011, 11:06:19 AM
go back to your cave mr donat oly is for players who rly play not for donators with items that normal player canot have them to play gods
and you have balls to write here LOL pathetic!!

could you please stop spamming me, I dont really care what you write and knowing some of my friends like you I dont want to offend them by humiliating you
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Blizzer

Half of you give example of a dwarf who can't kill anyone. Do you have active playing dwarves on NM? They are top enchanted, wearing top sets and weapons and going to pvp/sieges (bot dwarves to give def/atk buffs not included) ? Do you even bother to log dwarf on siege and use golem nowadays? Similar situation goes for archers. I bet that a few HE log one evening and decide to fight class based oly to see who is the best in this class  ::)
On our server class based isn't disabled but it's forbidden. I didn't see any 'ohmygod' topic in our section, which is kind a weird beacuse I bet we got way more carebears and cryers than you (hello Hyuga and Reserved ;)).
After long time of playing here you should've notice that our network was always unbalanced, some chars were better, some were worse. Face it that class based is/was used only for transfer. And I bet some of you will point out that I got th/da, the char which is playing by itself in GF, I just have to log it, sign and it fights alone. So let me remind you (and cryers from my server, probably some of them will read this) that in C4 dagger was nerfed as hell and tank weak. In IL dagger was nerfed after 3 days of implementing chronicle, tank was still a joke receiving 2k-3k damage from archers. In HB dagger needed custom boost to be useful, tanks were finally decent but of course 85% of them were paladins. Now ToD and SoR are OP? Where were all those xx/PALs when ToL and AI were OP comparing to bugged DA/SK skills?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar