Price of Top ITems

News:

Main Menu

Price of Top ITems

Started by ylim, September 14, 2011, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ylim

since other topic closed

im lazy to count exactly but lets give a try bews price 3dc how many he need to make that weapon ? 300 ? 400 ? so lets say he is extramly lucky and he made it with 1000dc!!!! (i doubt that its possible to make with 3-400dc) but he is pr0 so everything possible.
he made weapon with stone/cry/jewel lets say from 130dc (proly bit less possible, but i doubt that he lvled cry by himself)
so cool he have weapon from 1130 DC ofc he ahve 2 weapon so its 2260 dc

lets see now armor
armor 100dc beas price 2dc each part lets say he is extramly lucky, cos we talking about the god himself (aka brokie) from 30beas (i kinda doubt this cos what i heared from friends) 6x30x2=360dc
so cool we have +6 set from 460dc
now attr on armor
he need 70 energy each part with 10% success rate its 700!!! energy /part x5 part its 3500 energy (3 energy 1dc), only cos we talk about broki who well knowed pr0 and extramly lucky he made it with 2500energy its 833.33 DC so lets say 830 dc + jewels and stones only cos he foking unbelivable luckiest dumbass around the world he made from 20 dc
so its total 850 dc

so cool he have now armor and weapon from 2260 + 460 + 850= 3570 dc so far

his char spawned from nowhere but lets not count that mby he bought some old char on lvl 85 with 3 retail what he want and he changed nick  for free cos of ammount of donation.  Cool

so last what we need to coutn his skills he made all skill from 200dc +30/+15 only cos he is extramly lucky and we talk about that pr0 brokie

SO THE SUMMERY
3770 DC FOR CHAR WITH HIS ITEMS BUT U NEED FOKING UNBELIEVABLE LUCK TO THAT.

i forgot to talk about jewels in previous topic so i edit that post
tezza +11 50dc and enchant for +11 lets say only cos he fokin lucky he made with 100BEAS (200DC)
i didnt see rest of his jewel but i doubt thoose are under +10 :D
so baium 200dc antharas 230dc zaken 200dc aq 20dc
so add another 900DC for jewel set

4670 DC !!! for his set !!!! armor /jewels/weapons/enchant

so for anybody its rly believable that sdy donate 4700 EURO (ofc he should get some extra coins for such ammount so proly its shoudl be bit less), and if he donate so much he wanna risk to not get thoose items what he want?

i believe he made normal way and u   ???

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ylim on September 14, 2011, 02:48:40 PM
since other topic closed

im lazy to count exactly but lets give a try bews price 3dc how many he need to make that weapon ? 300 ? 400 ? so lets say he is extramly lucky and he made it with 1000dc!!!! (i doubt that its possible to make with 3-400dc) but he is pr0 so everything possible.
he made weapon with stone/cry/jewel lets say from 130dc (proly bit less possible, but i doubt that he lvled cry by himself)
so cool he have weapon from 1130 DC ofc he ahve 2 weapon so its 2260 dc

lets see now armor
armor 100dc beas price 2dc each part lets say he is extramly lucky, cos we talking about the god himself (aka brokie) from 30beas (i kinda doubt this cos what i heared from friends) 6x30x2=360dc
so cool we have +6 set from 460dc
now attr on armor
he need 70 energy each part with 10% success rate its 700!!! energy /part x5 part its 3500 energy (3 energy 1dc), only cos we talk about broki who well knowed pr0 and extramly lucky he made it with 2500energy its 833.33 DC so lets say 830 dc + jewels and stones only cos he foking unbelivable luckiest dumbass around the world he made from 20 dc
so its total 850 dc

so cool he have now armor and weapon from 2260 + 460 + 850= 3570 dc so far

his char spawned from nowhere but lets not count that mby he bought some old char on lvl 85 with 3 retail what he want and he changed nick  for free cos of ammount of donation.  Cool

so last what we need to coutn his skills he made all skill from 200dc +30/+15 only cos he is extramly lucky and we talk about that pr0 brokie

SO THE SUMMERY
3770 DC FOR CHAR WITH HIS ITEMS BUT U NEED FOKING UNBELIEVABLE LUCK TO THAT.

i forgot to talk about jewels in previous topic so i edit that post
tezza +11 50dc and enchant for +11 lets say only cos he fokin lucky he made with 100BEAS (200DC)
i didnt see rest of his jewel but i doubt thoose are under +10 :D
so baium 200dc antharas 230dc zaken 200dc aq 20dc
so add another 900DC for jewel set

4670 DC !!! for his set !!!! armor /jewels/weapons/enchant

so for anybody its rly believable that sdy donate 3700 EURO (ofc he should get some extra coins for such ammount so proly its shoudl be bit less), and if he donate so much he wanna risk to not get thoose items what he want?

i believe he made normal way and u   ???

I will reply you one time only, there is no limit in coins you can buy or not. How many coins people buy its irrelevant here but for sure i cant prevent some1 if he wanna donate xxx amount of coins . I am just saying if you are not happy with donation system, go to official server pay 15e/ month and play.
This is a private server where you play for free and all things u can get without donation coins or with them (matter of time and person), donation coins exist already 6 yeas get use to this system or change server but i wont allow u anymore to throw trash on us, w.e u have to ask ask person who you are interested in via forum PM or similar, personal hate vs someone or if you envy someone fix yourself in your own head and not on forum.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]