Web Analytics
GM's of Infinite Nightmare

News:

Main Menu

GM's of Infinite Nightmare

Started by anttsor, October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anttsor

Okay so I tried to contact TrackZero ingame.
I myself am a very experienced GM, been a GM on big ass servers, aswell as I've had my own server (no worries i wont mention anything that can be seen as advertisement).

I have played on various kinds of servers and met a lot of different staff members.

BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GM LIKE THIS.

TrackZero, I asked you a simple question, that you could just have answered "I don't know" and I would've been atleast informed, but ignoring even though I knew that I had your attention. That's a childish behaviour, I get that you might be busy handling other players or questions. But still, you should always treat players with respect.

Above all, I'm a dedicated player who has donated I don't know how many euros, for a time lenght of 5 years to this server. And you treat me like pure SHIT. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed.
Just because you're a GM doesn't mean that you don't have to respect non-staffed people. Your job is to support us, you failed your job mister.

paypal2

666VeNoM

Quote from: anttsor on October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM
I myself am a very experienced GM, been a GM on big ass servers, aswell as I've had my own server (no worries i wont mention anything that can be seen as advertisement).

I have played on various kinds of servers and met a lot of different staff members.

TrackZero, I asked you a simple question, that you could just have answered "I don't know" and I would've been atleast informed, but ignoring even though I knew that I had your attention. That's a childish behaviour, I get that you might be busy handling other players or questions. But still, you should always treat players with respect.

Above all, I'm a dedicated player who has donated I don't know how many euros, for a time lenght of 5 years to this server. And you treat me like pure SHIT. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed.
Just because you're a GM doesn't mean that you don't have to respect non-staffed people. Your job is to support us, you failed your job mister.

Ok, good to know!

Now what the fvck are you talking about? I cant read minds yet, so it just look like a huge cry topic (another one).

Next time, explain more and cry less.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

anttsor

I'm simply asking why they even let him be a GM if he can't do his job properly.
I'm not crying, i'm pointing him out as a bad GM. If he want to bash players, which I saw him do in announcements aswell.
Then he should do it on the test server.

Although this will be impossible to explain to people like you.. fanboys?!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: anttsor on October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM

a) I am atm in game on EVENT
b) I never got any PM on forum from you
c) You could PM on forum , i reply instantly in real time (if question is normal)
d) Opening a new topic just because i didnt answer you cause im on event?
e) So what if you donated (even i see you 1st time in my life ) ?

So i didnt treat you any different then others because im on event now.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

anttsor

And what you should've done was:

a. Explain that you're busy with an event instead of dropping out and totally ignore me.
b. Given me an option to contact you via pm (what If i was a new player and didn't know about the forum?)

Honestly I didn't make a new topic to get your attention. I wanted to point out that you did wrong.
You don't have to admit it,

And if you treat me like you would with any other player, then you should perhaps change the way you treat people :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: anttsor on October 19, 2011, 08:53:39 PM
And what you should've done was:

a. Explain that you're busy with an event instead of dropping out and totally ignore me.
b. Given me an option to contact you via pm (what If i was a new player and didn't know about the forum?)

Honestly I didn't make a new topic to get your attention. I wanted to point out that you did wrong.
You don't have to admit it,

And if you treat me like you would with any other player, then you should perhaps change the way you treat people :P
a.1. I announce IN GAME very  much clearly im on event
b.1. When you log in game (if you dont use l2w) you clearly see 6 LINES OF ANNOUCMENTS with forum link where you can contact me

I did nothing wrong.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

6bIK

Quote from: TrackZero on October 19, 2011, 08:55:17 PM
a.1. I announce IN GAME very  much clearly im on event
b.1. When you log in game (if you dont use l2w) you clearly see 6 LINES OF ANNOUCMENTS with forum link where you can contact me

I did nothing wrong.
track with l2walker u wrong  ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on October 19, 2011, 08:48:22 PM
a) I am atm in game on EVENT
b) I never got any PM on forum from you
c) You could PM on forum , i reply instantly in real time (if question is normal)
d) Opening a new topic just because i didnt answer you cause im on event?
e) So what if you donated (even i see you 1st time in my life ) ?

So i didnt treat you any different then others because im on event now.

and im still w8 for your answer about my acc pass,email etc ... send u 2 pms like 2-3 days ago xD

darken

Quote from: TrackZero on October 19, 2011, 08:48:22 PM

disagree

i've pm-ed you with (by my opinion) normal question at September 24, 2011, 08:49:59 pm. still no response.

666VeNoM

Quote from: anttsor on October 19, 2011, 08:44:11 PM
I'm simply asking why they even let him be a GM if he can't do his job properly.
I'm not crying, i'm pointing him out as a bad GM. If he want to bash players, which I saw him do in announcements aswell.
Then he should do it on the test server.

Although this will be impossible to explain to people like you.. fanboys?!

It just seems u crying cuz u didint get an answer right away from track. That's all.

Mayb if u read announcements you would know what to do. Even if u are a new player u can find on both websites (dragon-network.net and dragon-community.net) a link to our forum. Dont know about u, but when I join a new server/game, first thing I do is search for infos on forum.

And if u start  topic every time a GM dont give u an answer within 2min after u asked something, we will have tons of useless topics, even more than the usual.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

anttsor

Quote from: darkcore on October 20, 2011, 01:38:16 PM
GM wont change your diapers

if u was gm in small d1ck server WTF are u doing here if u are sooooooo experienced ¿?

anyway welcome to DN

LiLMayer: - track im 1st !!

TrackZero : -  SO WHAT?

XD

As you might know,, being a GM and playing on the same server isn't that fun, since you have access to everything.
Which will be both corrupted, and tiring.

I enjoy both worlds.