Web Analytics
About Rb LVLS

News:

Main Menu

About Rb LVLS

Started by Phonex, December 22, 2011, 07:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Yo gms, i dunno if this goes or not in bugg section  but well, just wanna tell ya that its cool to have rbs with more lvl BUT, i think u forgot to raise scouts lvl too xD, cuz rb is lvl 84 and scouts lvl 75 xD or something like it :D, its that a bugg? or just forgot about it? or it will stay like it? :D just a simple question :D thnx for answer :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

9700GF

Scouts always was less lvl than Rb`s, dont see why you wasting pixels :)

Phonex

what i mean is that scouts still same lvl that they used to be, if u raise lvl of rb, u shall raise lvl  of scouts too, can have  a 6 lvl diference between rbs and scounts, thats insane xD diferences alwayas has been of 1 lvl or 2, not 6 lvl diference, thats what i mean :D

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: 9700GF on December 22, 2011, 07:37:38 AM
Scouts always was less lvl than Rb`s, dont see why you wasting pixels :)

if you would know something about what phonex is talking about would be nice instead to show how noob you are.... raid fighters usually have 1 lvl lower than raid boss... now TZ increased the lvl of raidbosses but kept the same lvl for raid fighter... the result is that raidbosses with fighters have 7-8 lvls of difference from fighters...

Btw... will the raid fighters lvl be fixed or not?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Dumbled0re

I dont think theu going to fix em cause this is maybe the only way to avoid that farmers can solo rb with high lvl chars full buffed.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Phonex

but if u think a little ull notice that if u have  a party with high and low lvl chars, u can kill raid fighters with low lvl chars, and then when all dead, u can start killing rb with higher lvl chars, problem will be when fighters respawn xD ull get paralized or silence :D and all party will die :D, unless u use mid lvl chars, thing that will take u over 20  min to kill a rb, and gl if enemy comes, u loose all xD hehe, thats why i just asking if fighters will incrase lvl as they suppose to. :D

Phonex

plz correct me if im wrong, but if u are killing rbs and u see it white and raid fighters dark blue, and u are killing rbs and before it dies a damn raid figther spawns, ull drop will be freaked no? cuz that fighter is dark blue and it was alive when rb died?