Goddard siege 05/02/12 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Goddard siege 05/02/12

Started by Gonzal, February 05, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 02:00:13 PM
You either got my name wrong or you have serious brain damage.If your ego demands I can send you a lot of screens of my char in different low levels, oh yes sorry I leveled inside of town. Ffs get your act straight.

y, send me some screens, wanna watch them all

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

DreamEater

1)Temp/Wp/Ravens are on their own ,i"v been at rune yday and there was some 3 sides pvp (small but still)as for "asslickers" i believe those small clans gotta choose a side cause they cant do smth on their own..its obvious
2)For me DQ is one of the most skilled players and he got my respect (tho i dont like flames :D)but i dont see the point why we gotta pick "the best" SWS//EE both DQ and shabby got different playstyle and they are both FTW..
3)Sieges ware awesome ,GF every1 keep it up ;)

FeelmyBow

Quote from: MIRAA on February 06, 2012, 06:13:34 PM
And I was on every siege except that, I even played on my bp/ES retail during a siege (ask Azazello), so again, stop talking about things you have no clue about. And of course you had party, you're a double support char. Me, on the other hand, as a ne/DA, had a much harder time to find a party because of whiny litle bitches like you bitching all the time about people rerolling into DD/Tank when this was my first and only char on this server.

And in your tiny little mind I should have started a party with who, if everyone had already found one and no-one was answering me in clan chat?

Just stop embarassing yourself

Tbh, DramaQueen does got a point in the sentence.
Everyone prefers a wtfpwnage char and overchoses those above supports.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

MIRAA

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 06, 2012, 06:52:00 PM
Tbh, DramaQueen does got a point in the sentence.
Everyone prefers a wtfpwnage char and overchoses those above supports.

I never said different. He just questioned the fact that I did not find a party when he could easily find one. It's not the same situation, and he knows that.

Shadow21

i dont look for pt, in 99% cases i make my pt.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 06, 2012, 06:19:58 PM
y, send me some screens, wanna watch them all

This is me at level 81:

This is me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerebelo

Quote from: DreamEater on February 06, 2012, 06:22:52 PM
1)Temp/Wp/Ravens are on their own ,i"v been at rune yday and there was some 3 sides pvp (small but still)as for "asslickers" i believe those small clans gotta choose a side cause they cant do smth on their own..its obvious
2)For me DQ is one of the most skilled players and he got my respect (tho i dont like flames :D)but i dont see the point why we gotta pick "the best" SWS//EE both DQ and shabby got different playstyle and they are both FTW..
3)Sieges ware awesome ,GF every1 keep it up ;)

u somehow read my mind... it's exactly what i wanted to point in this topic +1

one more thing .... my clan (WS ) was called asslicker when we played with temp , now they are again asslickers .... u guys really suck a lot , try to change your "5 years oldl" theories and arguments
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

emek

Quote from: chlipus on February 06, 2012, 05:37:03 PM
emek dawaj zrobimy masakre xD

hehe no pomysle :D

Quote from: zenice on February 06, 2012, 05:55:39 PM
BOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:-*
ZEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :-* :-* ;D ;D
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

6bIK

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 07:48:24 PM
This is me at level 81:

very clever, with such sh1t u beat Malevich  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 06, 2012, 10:41:54 PM
very clever, with such sh1t u beat Malevich  ;D

My GFX is all messed up!

SvenMollerFah

Quote from: Naku on February 06, 2012, 07:48:24 PM
This is me at level 81:

fenrris

Asslicker theory orygins: Close minded nerds without life like to call others asslickers. It implies that they are good in one and only thing and the only reason that they failed\having problems is because of notorious asslickers.

My answer for all "WS-Mojoo are asslickers" is plain and simple "screw you".

We don't want "more" in game? More than our jobs/families/life? Damn right we have enough so why should we spend more time in game?

We are asslicker because we send one WS and one Mojoo party to Goddard? I understand that great minds of some players here can't comprehend a simple tactics. We are defending Aden and our strongest enemies are on Goddard siege. lets send some ppl there just to occupied their time and know what's going on + on our siege there were only some WP/Hero remnants/ and few other guys ergo 2h of almost no fun.

But anyhow go make pointless posts filed with flames GL