Web Analytics
DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 26, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want anakim to be delted as summon?

Yes
84 (51.9%)
NO
78 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: March 04, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Luthor123

If you want to compare l2off with Dnet here's a fact.Best clan at NCWest Naia atm,uses anakim scroll WITH zerging numbers ,so imagine 20-30 anakims at once rushing on pvp and pvp ending in about 5 min.
We shouldn't discuss the power of the scroll but the way it's used on our server.Here you have stacksubbed stats which makes the classes extreamly powerfull in compare with off,AND an overpowered scroll from it's nature,the reuse time of anakim spell is like a hydro blast if not lower,and the range of spell is huge as i've seen.
Though i'd agree with ylim's post,if it's not gonna be nerfed /removed (big deal...) just focus them ,it's kill once ,get rid of it for half a siege....

Now comes a 2nd proposition from me to Track.
How about opening the path to anakim for some time,like a 2 weeks deadline or a month or so.
Result ,many people ge the chance of having it ,and there won't be trouble about misstreats like were mentioned before,and despite that,i believe it would make a nice pvp place,many people want this transform from both sides,and some from other sides probably,could be fun...relating to the topic that you made with 13 pages of why there's no pvp on server.My opinion about that is,because there's nothing to pvp about probably,it's 1 beleth/day and maybe some epic boss...
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Luthor123 on February 27, 2012, 10:23:30 AM
If you want to compare l2off with Dnet here's a fact.Best clan at NCWest Naia atm,uses anakim scroll WITH zerging numbers ,so imagine 20-30 anakims at once rushing on pvp and pvp ending in about 5 min.
We shouldn't discuss the power of the scroll but the way it's used on our server.Here you have stacksubbed stats which makes the classes extreamly powerfull in compare with off,AND an overpowered scroll from it's nature,the reuse time of anakim spell is like a hydro blast if not lower,and the range of spell is huge as i've seen.
Though i'd agree with ylim's post,if it's not gonna be nerfed /removed (big deal...) just focus them ,it's kill once ,get rid of it for half a siege....

Now comes a 2nd proposition from me to Track.
How about opening the path to anakim for some time,like a 2 weeks deadline or a month or so.
Result ,many people ge the chance of having it ,and there won't be trouble about misstreats like were mentioned before,and despite that,i believe it would make a nice pvp place,many people want this transform from both sides,and some from other sides probably,could be fun...relating to the topic that you made with 13 pages of why there's no pvp on server.My opinion about that is,because there's nothing to pvp about probably,it's 1 beleth/day and maybe some epic boss...
Actually, i am thinking to boost anakim as Raid (make nice drop too), and also higher chance of anakim scroll to drop (currently is 100% drop but 1% chance!) We shell see, let discussion develop more.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lasombra

But...anyone want pvp in some time 40 anakims vs 40 anakims ?

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Luthor123

Quote from: TrackZero on February 27, 2012, 11:05:50 AM
Actually, i am thinking to boost anakim as Raid (make nice drop too), and also higher chance of anakim scroll to drop (currently is 100% drop but 1% chance!) We shell see, let discussion develop more.
Yes but what will the boosted drop % chance change when it's unavailable as raid?Dusk must win in order for the boss to be killed and that won't happen by the players on the server. It's win/win  thing,leave it as it is,or delete it.
Quote from: lasombra on February 27, 2012, 11:21:09 AM
Personaly i think that would be terrible,but since many people feel misstreated by the fact that they don't have the chance of having it ,and they don't want it deleted i don't see any other solution. Maybe that is what it takes for people to realise that pvping that way is lame,i know there are some ppl that think it's lame ,but the majority doesn't see it.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Luthor123 on February 27, 2012, 11:25:27 AM
Yes but what will the boosted drop % chance change when it's unavailable as raid?Dusk must win in order for the boss to be killed and that won't happen by the players on the server. It's win/win  thing,leave it as it is,or delete it.Personaly i think that would be terrible,but since many people feel misstreated by the fact that they don't have the chance of having it ,and they don't want it deleted i don't see any other solution. Maybe that is what it takes for people to realise that pvping that way is lame,i know there are some ppl that think it's lame ,but the majority doesn't see it.
Thats most happy part for me, i want to see people on server cooperate together immaculate with papajin and dramaqueen xD
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Javardsnegger

Personaly this discussion is none sence and i won't take part of it. Imo there are urgent mathers witch  threaten way more pvp in this server than anakim scroll!!!

But if u wish to waste ur time By my guest!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Tabbox

Quote from: lasombra on February 27, 2012, 11:21:09 AM
this time i have to agree whit u.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Garro on February 27, 2012, 11:54:01 AM
Tabbo !! You are wrong ! It should be " But...anyone want pvp in some time 40 anakims vs 120 anakims ? " Then we could agree with him ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Imo if Track starts to remove all what Aod doesn't know how to use... we are fuked!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Tabbox

Quote from: Garro on February 27, 2012, 11:54:01 AM
Tabbo !! You are wrong ! It should be " But...anyone want pvp in some time 40 anakims vs 120 anakims ? " Then we could agree with him ;D
u are such an hater  ;D

PvtStuka

Does this matters anyway? Scroll was obtainable before GF update (some ppl farmed anakim then, hi Arhangell :) ), some people got it, NONE was able to harvest its potential before Voodoo did on Katsu. THEN suddenly a river of tears appeared. Suprisingly, apart from Weezer, none other could copy that.

Time goes by, Voodoo changed chars, chose one of the abandoned classes, reached its potential on Shironeko, THEN suddenly a river of tears appeared. We can see the copycats running around now.

There isn't anything new to this game, these things were allready there to use. So as I see it, Voodoo is the beta-tester, FTP are the test subjects, most of the server (who rerolls after the test) are the customers, and yet again FTP/WS etc. are the upset customers who didn't get what they want in the way they wanted.

Vote given, I said "no", but it doesn't really matter to us anymore. You (our enemies) aren't a threat to us, with using Anakim. Now, I'm waiting for the "Remove Real Target/Prahnah" topic.

Astramael      [db/tr]

selis83

only your charm

ylim

actualy anakim is powerfull on every server the diffrent that on other server if anakim kill 20-30ppl its not mean the end of pvp  :D