GZ NEW HEROES - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

GZ NEW HEROES

Started by MegaZord, March 30, 2012, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: danyelfBR on March 31, 2012, 03:59:13 PM
As i know Yoshi and REvell didnt kill anyone, they just broke engrave all the time and we fail, for take castle. Before fix on CP pots, maybe im wrong but this is what i remember, also Yoshi, Revell, Misiek, +2 WP, we did pvp vs then Me, Paccini, Uthria and Fener, was nice fun and they die like us die, i dont complain, but vs mana burns they cant do nothing right Revell viado XD.
Mana burns FTW< but isnt such pain in ass with this like uthria is, UTHRIA is able to run againts 3 pt of enemies, then after 100m in forest to catch me and burn/stun xD

Javardsnegger

DId i said they killed our 3 pt's in oren?? I said they killed most of us.. and they did kill alot... wtf r u doing here now?? for u, 2 guys being hit by u, weezer, imaculate, blackmane, me, zedu, etc etc etc etc etc, managed to run inside castle, interupt engrave and most of the times even run back out... This was the point i tryed to make! Omg ur huge egos....

Omg i'm defenetly losing my time here rly!

GG :D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

jygh

hm well u cant say yoshimo is not skilled cause he do same stuff since very long time . plus he is th/wl aka sh1tload cp/hp... but saying he is cheater etc cuz u cant kill him its stupid lolz . personally he is hard oponent but its not unkillable and he dies same as rest  iff i can slow him till he run away xD
and about cb the power of cb is their healers and shironeko with this fcked up debuff xD . but they r not unkillable also .
now its all about team play and healers not about gears ....
  Nightmare 30x

Javardsnegger

Yes! i'm wrong, u'r right end of story! Meanwhile exodus keeps on going...but i'm wrong!!

Yes yoshi and revel die like any other skilled normal player despite having healers healing them. Rt doesnt need to get fixed on land rate. Dark weapon/armor wich are the only atribute enhancers wich can be enchanted to power don't need to be remouved.

Yes, everything is okay. None is cheating, none is using dubious ways... ppl r leaving cause they feel like it!

Does this suit better to ur reality??

I'm out.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

PolSilv3r

QQ... QQ and all the time QQ! :D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

FeelmyBow

TH//WL for the motherfcking win!
Anyone WTB my char?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Peorexo

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 05:20:09 PM
TH//WL for the motherfcking win!
Anyone WTB my char?
Nah ur not edited enough xd

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2012, 05:22:34 PM
Nah ur not edited enough xd

What would happen if i were editted :O....
ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!!!!!!!

ps. I just heard my char is deleted
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Sephiroth

Even less population and same flames and so...boring. It seems the same server but just almost empty.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 31, 2012, 06:32:56 PM
Even less population and same flames and so...boring. It seems the same server but just almost empty.
Infinite Nightmare: 788 | ONLINE

Must be all bots, same as we have 5k bots on FB too.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VforVanilla

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 06:36:23 PM
Infinite Nightmare: 788 | ONLINE

Must be all bots, same as we have 5k bots on FB too.

Come on. You count all likes as players? If i put aside the fact that the likes are from all servers, from the 5k of facebook the half at least should have stopped playing from back them...

Corpsse

Quote from: VforVanilla on March 31, 2012, 06:42:41 PM
Come on. You count all likes as players? If i put aside the fact that the likes are from all servers, from the 5k of facebook the half at least should have stopped playing from back them...
+1
I hit the like button ages ago, before i started playing again.
What we do in life echoes in eternity