oly 3 vs 3 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

oly 3 vs 3

Started by xin, August 03, 2012, 05:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: mrialinda on August 05, 2012, 02:35:28 PM
did u hear that there exist a program called teamspeak? If u know how transfer u can make even 1k points w/o lose even 1 point
But u did transfer after list gone, and in this time was sh1tload of ppl signing to oly, anyway that kind of points its kinda unreal w/o 3v3 becouse u would need to swap bot each 3fights to maximize gain of points

mrialinda

Quote from: Peorexo on August 05, 2012, 02:45:02 PM
But u did transfer after list gone, and in this time was sh1tload of ppl signing to oly, anyway that kind of points its kinda unreal w/o 3v3 becouse u would need to swap bot each 3fights to maximize gain of points
it's more easy to transfer in 1vs1 than on 3vs3 u just need know how to do it
ur favorite hero

rscucu

Quote from: xin on August 03, 2012, 05:55:26 PM
i undesrstood, that farming only i 3 vs 3 is allowed. becouse if gm is deleting posts about f.e hero dwarf Makaa lvl 80 (soulsociety clan) with 62/62 won fights (no possible to make is on 1 vs 1), that's mean that gm allow to farm. am i right?

Quote from: byucha on August 05, 2012, 08:00:25 AM
Bcz you and your friends not alone on server, and when you registered char on match you must make that in one time. Other players registered too, and you have some random vs who you will be fight.

Use ur brain or u only have head for hair. Ofc we dont make 3vs3 cuz is ban, and like linda say, u can make tranfer point if know how make this.
Ofc this not for naabs like u only bla...bla...bla and QQ...QQ...QQ...

cups
Makaa: dwarf naab hero
cucu:  bp naab hero

byucha

Quote from: rscucu on August 05, 2012, 11:13:29 PM
Use ur brain or u only have head for hair. Ofc we dont make 3vs3 cuz is ban, and like linda say, u can make tranfer point if know how make this.
Ofc this not for naabs like u only bla...bla...bla and QQ...QQ...QQ...

cups
Sure that game just for smart ppls ;D I don't know, mby you David Copperfield, or mby you just kid playing in La2 24x7. ;)
P.S.: Try learn more words than "naabs", "bla" and "QQ".  8)
Dragon x15 
byucha - Archimage/Hierophant (C3 club)

rscucu

Quote from: byucha on August 06, 2012, 07:15:40 PM
Sure that game just for smart ppls ;D I don't know, mby you David Copperfield, or mby you just kid playing in La2 24x7. ;)
P.S.: Try learn more words than "naabs", "bla" and "QQ".  8)

me smart, no! only know play! me 24x7, never! I wouldn't trade anything for this sh.it game.

P.S.: Again, "Ofc this not for noobs like u only blablabla... and QQQQQQ...", beter?

cups

byucha

Quote from: rscucu on August 06, 2012, 09:09:29 PM
me smart, no! only know play! me 24x7, never! I wouldn't trade anything for this sh.it game.

P.S.: Again, "Ofc this not for noobs like u only blablabla... and QQQQQQ...", beter?

cups
Kid, little kid... :) For sure only you know how play, but who care? ::)
Dragon x15 
byucha - Archimage/Hierophant (C3 club)

rscucu

Quote from: byucha on August 06, 2012, 09:39:25 PM
Kid, little kid... :) For sure only you know how play, but who care? ::)

Kid?? U ARE Funny loool :DDD :))) ahahahah : (((((.... ask ur friends for make same and stfu stay ur corner