Web Analytics
Does community want custom raid textures?

News:

Main Menu

Does community want custom raid textures?

Started by Pentaheal, January 07, 2014, 06:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentaheal

Okay, first of all - I'm not that kind of guy who wants to make fuss. Really. But right now I'm really upset and disappointed for my hype about this server has been drastically decreased.

What's that crazy guy's dea (http://youtu.be/IiDCOwyxyIg)l?, you may ask.
Well let me explain it to you - when I came here, I was under heavy impression of DN being really professional server who's making all this substack stuff a thing while trying to keep it cool and retail. But what I saw today really killed all this vibe: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278711.msg2413914.html#msg2413914

I was scrolling down, nodding my head, drinking my tea when I suddenly stumbled across the text: 3 New Raid Bosses.
You could imagine, almost spilt out my tea, my chest got heavy and my hands started shaking as I remembered my early days of L2 I spent on these homemade servers where they add all the stuff they can, either their homemade miracles or ripped stuff from higher chronicles, simply because they can.

I'll be completely straight here - I think adding non-Interlude stuff on Interlude in 2014 is absolutely unprofessional and obsolete, and these new raids and any thing you add from higher chronicles sucks butt.

There I said it, sorry for being a bit vigirous about it, but I believe what you're doing right now is wrong. Thanks for hearing me out.
-TRS

/What bugs me most is the fact there're dozens of great looking RBs on Interlude that could be easily used for this purpose, such as this:

Vargine

I think mobs/bosses from GoD's harnak looks quite nice, imo much better then this old craps from prelude but if you like it go play minecraft
it's just overlay they do not have GoD stats/abilities
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

NekFrus

this is only 3 new bosses for hunt and pvp for them...who care how they looks more ---> better

somasz

Artur

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 06:09:00 PM
Okay, first of all - I'm not that kind of guy who wants to make fuss. Really. But right now I'm really upset and disappointed for my hype about this server has been drastically decreased.

What's that crazy guy's deal?, you may ask.
Well let me explain it to you - when I came here, I was under heavy impression of DN being really professional server who's making all this substack stuff a thing while trying to keep it cool and retail. But what I saw today really killed all this vibe: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278711.msg2413914.html#msg2413914

I was scrolling down, nodding my head, drinking my tea when I suddenly stumbled across the text: 3 New Raid Bosses.
You could imagine, almost spilt out my tea, my chest got heavy and my hands started shaking as I remembered my early days of L2 I spent on these homemade servers where they add all the stuff they can, either their homemade miracles or ripped stuff from higher chronicles, simply because they can.

I'll be completely straight here - I think adding non-Interlude stuff on Interlude in 2014 is absolutely unprofessional and obsolete, and these new raids and any thing you add from higher chronicles sucks butt.

There I said it, sorry for being a bit vigirous about it, but I believe what you're doing right now is wrong. Thanks for hearing me out.
-TRS

Well, i am suprised that you feel so shocked while for 11 days already we have topic in announcement with description "what you can expect" in our new server. There is info:

QuoteYou will meet , among other things, our Dungeon guardians Kratos , Dartan , Rakazan with their friends, very powerful raids with very valuable drop you will like.

There is even picture of all 3 bosses together.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 06:09:00 PM

What's that crazy guy's dea (http://youtu.be/IiDCOwyxyIg)l?, you may ask.

-TRS

/What bugs me most is the fact there're dozens of great looking RBs on Interlude that could be easily used for this purpose, such as this:

You are indeed weird as much as your hidden (scary) pictures are. I would say quite bizarre.
Anyhow, those 3 raids Artur made will be not in default areas of Interlude as he have screened, they are locked in special dungeon custom made for this occasion and they will be a part of pvp/pve zone auto event that will appear time to time trough special NPC. I absolutely dont see any of issues having any extra raid, if it will bring tons of fun/pvp/items for players and server. If you want to see everything retail like, simply when this special NPC porter appear, dont click on it and enjoy varka! I want also to inform you , there will be other new custom things in the future (new pvp zones, special bosses and mobs) in order to bring more action and end game enjoyment.
In the end why you are not posting anymore from forum name < User > anymore?

I hope ive helped you at some points, for any further assistance you may need feel free to ask.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mercy4darkness

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 06:44:17 PM
I don't say they don't, they're surely great. But on higher chronicles, not here.
If I wanted to see those, I'd visit some high chronicle server where they have these, not Interlude.
This game's chronicles are like luxury cars - you either ha (http://25.media.tumblr.com/067c57b57c3f289f448f31c19033836e/tumblr_mp263tZtwh1sppmago1_400.gif)ve Rolls Royce or Lamborghini. Ripping stuff from G.o.D.+ and adding it to Interlude is like painting your RR green with skulls and stuff.

/I'm currently paused from recruitment as I need to find out where this is going. Playing Interlude with this... stuff isn't exactly what I signed for. Sorry for anyone who wrote me PMs, I'll talk to you individually. Thanks for understanding.

This isnt offical which you should already know. Official doesnt have stucksub. Official doesnt have 7 golkanda but only one (and they dont drop horns).The DN stucksub system basicly changes everything about DN if you compare it to a normal IL server and i dont think that 3 new raids which just have the skin of some GoD raids doesnt change any vibe about this server. Its a good idea which will probally end up as a nice hotspot for pvps and it´ll also help to get faster a couple items on the market/players, i dont really understand what you are complaining about at all
Old Legend...

Quote from: LadyZENITH on August 04, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
None can beat mercy in 1vs1, he is the best on stage, absolutelly unmatched in his class

+GekKey+

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 06:58:40 PM
Someone else said there is nothing to worry about though... Guess I can't believe what users say :( Anyway it seems rest of the community has no problem with it, so I only wish you the best luck, I'll see if I'll join or not.

Thanks for clarification :)

Why you worry so much about this ? They will not drop items from GoD. See it as a more challenging raid boss to do when you are all your friends will be 80. A little more to accomplish.

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 06:58:40 PM
Someone else said there is nothing to worry about though... Guess I ca (http://i.imgur.com/OpNV6wg.gif)n't believe what users say :( Anyway it seems rest of the community has no problem with it, so I only wish you the best luck, I'll see if I'll join or not.

Thanks for clarification :)
If textures are what worries, you might think of them as event monsters, since they gonna be in special dungeons, which means they won't ruin "oldschool atmosphere" for you - you won't be seeing them all over the map together with regular IL mobs.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.