Web Analytics
some ideas

News:

Main Menu

some ideas

Started by kostsuba, January 09, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostsuba

well what about these ppl are busy and cant play 24/7? i can play 1 or 2 hr max per day.if exp is  x1 so i need 1 year to be high lvl?and what about armor and weapons? i need kill one year mobs to get that weapon i can farm easy?maybe a grade...
i played to one server for 7 year, there have donates for weapons and armors. but max b grade. also u could donate b grade weapon max enchant (+16) but was expesive like 10 euro per enchant, and was like a grade weapon +4. so u can put donate for b grade weapons + enchant. do something for that ppl is busy and cant play 24/7.  sorry for my bad english

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kostsuba on January 09, 2014, 02:37:24 PM
well what about these ppl are busy and cant play 24/7? i can play 1 or 2 hr max per day.if exp is  x1 so i need 1 year to be high lvl?and what about armor and weapons? i need kill one year mobs to get that weapon i can farm easy?maybe a grade...
i played to one server for 7 year, there have donates for weapons and armors. but max b grade. also u could donate b grade weapon max enchant (+16) but was expesive like 10 euro per enchant, and was like a grade weapon +4. so u can put donate for b grade weapons + enchant. do something for that ppl is busy and cant play 24/7.  sorry for my bad english
For these kind of players, you exp and if you cant farm items, simply wait until crafters make them and then trade with coins with them or adena or w/e you want.
About donations for enchants sorry wont happen.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

igi

Hi

Also I cannot play 24/7 to actually play the game and farm uber equipment +16/+10/+10/+10.....+10 and get high lvl so I wanted to ask GMs to consider maybe putting all this in donation manager so I can start as 80/80 he/pp and pk ppl outside Dion...
I mean, once there was this Lineage2 server which was very good made it was x5000 and had gmshop and everything and it was very easy to lvl up buy equipment and enchant it to max ( all the boring stuff right?! Whos with me? :D :D ) so when u r ready u just go to gate of town and pvp your brains off, omg it was so fun neverending pvp wooohoooo

p.s. Yes I am hardocre and a pro player if GMs allow donations like that I will show u all carebears

Deathsoul

Quote from: igi on January 09, 2014, 02:51:09 PM
Hi

Also I cannot play 24/7 to actually play the game and farm uber equipment +16/+10/+10/+10.....+10 and get high lvl so I wanted to ask GMs to consider maybe putting all this in donation manager so I can start as 80/80 he/pp and pk ppl outside Dion...
I mean, once there was this Lineage2 server which was very good made it was x5000 and had gmshop and everything and it was very easy to lvl up buy equipment and enchant it to max ( all the boring stuff right?! Whos with me? :D :D ) so when u r ready u just go to gate of town and pvp your brains off, omg it was so fun neverending pvp wooohoooo

p.s. Yes I am hardocre and a pro player if GMs allow donations like that I will show u all carebears

lol no

kostsuba

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
For these kind of players, you exp and if you cant farm items, simply wait until crafters make them and then trade with coins with them or adena or w/e you want.
About donations for enchants sorry wont happen.

for sure i dont mean can donate ewb-ewa-ews or eax.but do some for exp.cause i sound for x1 at high lvl.if someone need 5 months to be high lvl and dont like the char when is 80 lvl, i thing this is the end of the game for that guy.do some thinks to call in server all kind of ppls. busy ppls and not.

GenghisKhan

Quote from: kostsuba on January 09, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

for sure i dont mean can donate ewb-ewa-ews or eax.but do some for exp.cause i sound for x1 at high lvl.if someone need 5 months to be high lvl and dont like the char when is 80 lvl, i thing this is the end of the game for that guy.do some thinks to call in server all kind of ppls. busy ppls and not.
It's interlude so it's not that hard to reach max level even on very low rates and not everyone is suppoused to have S++, noblesse, maxed level ... at least not in my book
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Riddle

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 09, 2014, 04:03:12 PM
It's interlude so it's not that hard to reach max level even on very low rates and not everyone is suppoused to have S++, noblesse, maxed level ... at least not in my book

+1

Csenky

Quote from: kostsuba on January 09, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

If having good gear and high level as fast as possible is your definition of having fun in a game, there are plenty of high rate servers out there for you. I guess keeping the 40-80 leveling, with all its' pain (getting gear) and fun (PvP) is a key for this nostalgic server to be what old players expect it to be.

edit.: In other words, the leveling up phase is fun, if you decide to having fun. If you just farm like a bot to reach your max lvl, you'll hate whatever class you started.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Riddle

Quote from: Csenky on January 09, 2014, 04:29:38 PM
If having good gear and high level as fast as possible is your definition of having fun in a game, there are plenty of high rate servers out there for you. I guess keeping the 40-80 leveling, with all its' pain (getting gear) and fun (PvP) is a key for this nostalgic server to be what old players expect it to be.

edit.: In other words, the leveling up phase is fun, if you decide to having fun. If you just farm like a bot to reach your max lvl, you'll hate whatever class you started.

Agree :3