Web Analytics
About new server start date (17th)

News:

Main Menu

About new server start date (17th)

Started by bsrealm, January 11, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

In the announcement you claim the extra 2 days won't hurt anyone. That is very arrogant and not thoughtful. You should have instead apologized for the change of date and left it classy. You had good reasons, but you cannot assume it doesn't hurt anyone.

I know many people who have taken days off work to be ready. I bet many clans have made so many arrangements and sent out announcement to multitudes of members to be ready on that date.

Stay professional. Do what you must, but word your announcements with some thoughtful deliberation please.
Balki

cerebelo

Quote from: bsrealm on January 11, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

I know many people who have taken days off work to be ready. I bet many clans have made so many arrangements and sent out announcement to multitudes of members to be ready on that date.

Are u serious ? lol
Gm what u did ? I've heard rummors that ppl are starting to quit jobs and some of them allready divorced and locked the kids in the basement.
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

bsrealm

You perhaps didnt not understand my message. I supported the GMs in their choice to move the date, but to say it was without any harm whatsoever is arrogant. People in such positions must learn to write better and be more thoughtful about the impact of their decisions and messaging.
Balki

zocha

Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

hideous

Hi there,

As the matter of fact, postponing it for two days will hurt many players who have taken days off work for the period of 15-16th. So I am wondering why such decision?  I mean it is obvious you will not satisfy everyone, but at least don't change the date everyone's been preparing for....

At least be so kind and start server in reasonable hours - in the very morning approx. 9 am not some Indian prophesy 17;17(17).

From my position I ask you to reconsider and set it back to the very 1st idea of launching server on 15th....

Kind Regards,
Hideous.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

Escaflew

^ What he said, it's not like you gonna hurt anyone by postponing it for 48 hours, neither you will do it if you DON'T delay it, except for those who have prepared for the 1st date you've announced and as I'm hearing that they've taken days off work.

Alex

inb4 basement dwellers who never worked a day in their life coming in this topic to laugh at people taking days off work to play the game they love
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

MegaZord

Oh fok i suggest cut the veins but remember to cut them lengthwise xD.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Escaflew

Instead of being dk and type everyday 20+ post about how the people look in your prespectives, write something useful. Sick of shitbags like you..

Csenky

This thread started about a problem with the communication from the GMs, not about the ppl who took day offs, yet some kids come in, throw around some funny jokes, and those are the idiots who, at least, have a job? Children, get out please, and imo this thread should've been instalocked, just staying here as a reminder for the GMs to next time better announce such changes.

Again, it's not like they should've apologized, but at least, they shouldn't have demoted -or whatever the english word is for that- the people, who are here to give a reason for the server to even get started. You were speaking to mature, working men, not some kids from high school.

I'm not sure if my english was good enough to say what I meant to say, but I didn't take a single minute off from work, so it's not raging, I'd just like to see the shitflame stop already about this, because the half community is going to be outrageous before we even could PK eachother.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

djvancho

best desizion is servers must work only saturday and sunday all to be able to play :)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

PepsiQQ

I don't know what are talking about??

That, the server is starting 2 days later - its for a +++ for normal players, since nolifers would've hit/be close to the Stack bosses till friday (24/7 style).

How much of the ppl are studying at the weekeds? 5-10%? ... Still it's more fair for "most" of the community, so stop crying like babies.