Web Analytics
DN SUB

News:

Main Menu

DN SUB

Started by thepal, January 11, 2014, 09:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepal

Will we lose exp after sub? Or it will be like now on dragon that after sub exp remain same?

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

PepsiQQ

NOOOO

You're delusional.

It's like this, if you're 76 go sub, ur "stack" will have 40, so that means u have to lvl it up to have the skills on ur 76 main, but there's no dlvl, just u have 40lv "stack"

taking in account they're planning to go with the x1 rates on hlvls, I pressume it's gonna work like this, main 76, main stack 40 go lvl it up.

Cromatorus

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 11, 2014, 10:21:26 AM
NOOOO

You're delusional.

It's like this, if you're 76 go sub, ur "stack" will have 40, so that means u have to lvl it up to have the skills on ur 76 main, but there's no dlvl, just u have 40lv "stack"

taking in account they're planning to go with the x1 rates on hlvls, I pressume it's gonna work like this, main 76, main stack 40 go lvl it up.

man it was in interlude...  We got custom sub with stack... how it be is question to gm...
can be like u write and also can be like is now...
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

SnoopD0g

And I am interested in stucking skills, for example if it will be stack on hp boost or weapon masteries (not mage+ fight, but if you are he/pal will you have sword and bow masteries working? or only that ones on wich class you are awitched atm) Same about pasive critical power and attack speed skills, will they work when you are swiched to another class ?

2) If i can take 2 substacks: for exaple start with TH/PP then take retail sub to HE and take sub from HE to WK, and have 2 chars in 1: TH/PP or swich to HE/WK ?
SnoopD0g - Adventurer/Hierophant  - trying to survive
Snoopyd0g - Stormscreamer/Shilen knight (R.I.P)
4k2pac -Soultaker/Hierophant (R.I.P)
xBigBenx - Grand Khavatari/Doomcryer (banned)

lNecropsy

If you are th/pala, you have both dagger and sword masterie in any of stats.
If you are wh/walord, they both have the Light armor mastery, but you can have only 1. Or TH mastery, or WL mastery. They wont stack.

2- Yes, you will have 2 chars in one. Actually you can have 4 chars in one. Because there is main char + 3 subclasses. You can stack all those 3 subclasses instead of creating new chars.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

lNecropsy

Quote from: thepal on January 11, 2014, 09:54:10 AM
Will we lose exp after sub? Or it will be like now on dragon that after sub exp remain same?

If any GM can answer this pls.

If we are lv76 and we subclass, will we keep being 76? or we will delvl to lvl40 like old times?

If we keep 76 after sub - will we get a high amount of SP to learn new class skills?

another important question:

My main is SpS/EE
I will do retail SwS, and then substack it with SpS again. Will my char be able to make SpS 3rd job again?
(i think this problem can be solved if, when we substack, we keep same lvl and 3rd job of new class done. But it would make the server a bit too easy)
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Just L

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 11, 2014, 01:13:03 PM
If any GM can answer this pls.

If we are lv76 and we subclass, will we keep being 76? or we will delvl to lvl40 like old times?

If we keep 76 after sub - will we get a high amount of SP to learn new class skills?

another important question:

My main is SpS/EE
I will do retail SwS, and then substack it with SpS again. Will my char be able to make SpS 3rd job again?
(i think this problem can be solved if, when we substack, we keep same lvl and 3rd job of new class done. But it would make the server a bit too easy)

In old Interlude times DNet, it's not possible... but an good question if gonna be possible now!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thepal on January 11, 2014, 09:54:10 AM
I will answer partially and let topic open so to remind me to answer you fully after i check things. If you sub at lvl 78 you will be deleveld to lv40. Rest of the details i will post later on.

Thank you

**Update 79>72 / 80>79
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]