Web Analytics
change sub

News:

Main Menu

change sub

Started by Monkeydog, January 12, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeydog

Maybe its allready asked, but i couldnt find it, so here is my question: if i start as pp, make it sub at lvl 78 to th, can i change back to pp again then?  Or am i stuck on th class??

MegaZord

Quote from: Monkeydog on January 12, 2014, 11:57:06 PM
Maybe its allready asked, but i couldnt find it, so here is my question: if i start as pp, make it sub at lvl 78 to th, can i change back to pp again then?  Or am i stuck on th class??

Yes, u can switch between classes as many times as u want. There will be npc for this.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

R3vo

Quote from: MegaZord on January 13, 2014, 12:03:11 AM
Yes, u can switch between classes as many times as u want. There will be npc for this.

But maybe question is about - can i switch to pp when i'm on my sub without 3rd?

djvancho

you can make sub change event after 2 3 mounths if some of people dont like their subs after some
nerf or something
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

DaVinci

Quote from: R3vo on January 13, 2014, 12:19:58 AM
But maybe question is about - can i switch to pp when i'm on my sub without 3rd?
Yes. You should be able to change whenever you want to.
You don't even need to have 3rd class, you can sub you PP without getting Hierophant status and make the TH 3rd class first.

FredMadison

If im hierophant 79, and now i sub TH. I get 72 lvl TH, so I exp it till 80. Now I'm TH 80, and I switch back to Hierophant. What lvl is the hierophant, 79 as before or 80 as substack?

GenghisKhan

Quote from: FredMadison on January 13, 2014, 10:03:37 AM
If im hierophant 79, and now i sub TH. I get 72 lvl TH, so I exp it till 80. Now I'm TH 80, and I switch back to Hierophant. What lvl is the hierophant, 79 as before or 80 as substack?

It works like this:

1.Your main is PP (hierophant) and you are 79 lvl with it.
2. You stacksub yourself into TH and your level will be 72.
3. You have NPC to switch as many time as you want to either PP stats or TH stats. They BOTH have all skills you learned so far.
4. So even if you switch to hierophant on lvl 72, you will be 72 lvl with all your skills you learned up to 79 lvl.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: FredMadison on January 13, 2014, 10:03:37 AM
both classes are the same level. when you sub (if) you loose level, you loose it on both classes.
so in your case pp will be 80.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Cromatorus

Quote from: R3vo on January 13, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

yes u can.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Xarion

Quote from: Monkeydog on January 12, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

Hello,

Yes you can.

-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2