Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaiper

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 14, 2014, 11:22:24 PM
This info is not VALID and its totally false!

At a x1 rate from 79->80.

you need +/- 500kk exp to lvl.

Considering that the most xp u get is at fog (around 8k per mob).

U would need 265k of mobs to get that lvl.

Getting trains of 20+/- mobs (the normal ammount), u would have to make 13250 trains.

And if in 1 hour u make 10 trains (again the normal) it would require 1325 hours or 55 days nonstop.

Thats 55 days at x1, so 18 days in x3 only to get from 79 to 80.

From 76->80 it could easily take over 30 days.

thepal

I can say that i am preety supprised about changes... Looks like it can rly work...
Freenzy doest stuck with totems is i think amazing idea :) Finally bosses will be for partys :)

However enchant rate is scarying me like hell... It Will be Turbo star wars...

Olympiad with weapon max +4??
Summoners era on OLY :P

Tvit

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 14, 2014, 11:23:33 PM
You didn't played on high level right? On high level, RB xp is a joke, even the epic boss xps... in xp/time ratio, it's better to farm in FOG.

BTW no mana potions? Seriously? That means archer server.
Well i actually exped 3 chars on infinity x5... about 78,all subbed maybe my main was 79,5 (sr/tk - yeah funny:p)
W/O stacking potions and with this 90mana regen tatoo i wouldnt say thats archer server...
- Infinity in Heart -

Dhol

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 14, 2014, 11:14:54 PM
No they wont be stacking .

It means I can use both haste buff and greater swift attack potion, and will both add to atk speed?

Garn.

Quote from: Dhol on January 14, 2014, 11:27:32 PM
It means I can use both haste buff and greater swift attack potion, and will both add to atk speed?
no.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

hideous

What's the fuss about mana potions eh, get a recharge class in the party or dualbox it. Easy, jesus.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

Deathmagnetic

What about Dino Island ? Can we kill Tyrannosaurus with mage pt or only with ty/de ?
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Stazy

You guys haven't even played and already know how much it will take to reach each level, this is a game..stop the math and enjoy it. Also there are more important thingss...those rules are fix, that is why track didn't want to post a "temporary" list because just like the guy with the pots that were promised you start to cry... I think the only issues with the server ..if there are is with the geodata...falling through maps(for example at loa entrance there is usually a big hole) or geting stuck at the entrance to grocery in giran(the right one) those are real issues, because if you stay put with an sps/ee and press f1 all the time(or 1) ofc archers and any other char will kill you when they start using more skills than 1.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Deavon

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 14, 2014, 11:23:33 PM
BTW no mana potions? Seriously? That means archer server.

No mana potions but mana regen tattos + plus selfrecharge + party recharge .
Dont be so dramatic.
Archers/Dagggers and fighters in generall will have no easy job without Combat haste potions considering they ll have to choose to p.atack set up or attack speed set up.
And trust me , its tricky what to choose  and it makes the game more realistic imo .

+GekKey+

Awsome features!!! Things seems to require much more strategy and thinking than it used to! Love it. Well done!

en0sh

I am disappointed with so low exp rates. Was hoping for 4x at least. Don't think I'll play here, good luck everyone =)