Web Analytics
epic bosses/oly

News:

Main Menu

epic bosses/oly

Started by TheDeath, January 16, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDeath

Will those be delayed after some days since the server start or will those be avaible?

lNecropsy

Quote from: TheDeath on January 16, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
Will those be delayed after some days since the server start or will those be avaible?

+1

I think AQ shouldnt be alive on first days of server too...  ::) ::) ::) ;D
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

TheDeath

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 06:54:56 PM
+1

I think AQ shouldnt be alive on first days of server too...  ::) ::) ::) ;D
well not that, just for info, you know maybe some clans could organizate :D
Ps: nice to see that you are back, gonna make that wk/da again?

lNecropsy

Quote from: TheDeath on January 16, 2014, 06:58:10 PM
well not that, just for info, you know maybe some clans could organizate :D
Ps: nice to see that you are back, gonna make that wk/da again?

Thank you.

I really wanted to. Da/WK is my passion.Its great for starting servers. But we all know what happens after boss jewels and +xx weapows appears....

I'll play sps/ee this time. It was the class that I played after retiring Necropsy.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

PepsiQQ

aq shouldn't be turned off at the start, and oly should start in februar, excluding donators to pwn oly(sorry i don't see non-donating ppl doing 78/78->retail 75 + subs rbs/golky/barak + top wep b + for ex. a set. in 14 days and 6 hours and 43mins.) with xp rate going x10 after 40. and kinda x5/4 after 70(full pt)

my cp will be playin like 24/7 - sleep and we belive its not achievable, on some russian il it took full botted 24/7 8 days to reach 80 with rate x10(normal) - sleep (6h?) and we have almost 10 days on

TheDeath

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 17, 2014, 03:57:57 AM
aq shouldn't be turned off at the start, and oly should start in februar, excluding donators to pwn oly(sorry i don't see non-donating ppl doing 78/78->retail 75 + subs rbs/golky/barak + top wep b + for ex. a set. in 14 days and 6 hours and 43mins.) with xp rate going x10 after 40. and kinda x5/4 after 70(full pt)

my cp will be playin like 24/7 - sleep and we belive its not achievable, on some russian il it took full botted 24/7 8 days to reach 80 with rate x10(normal) - sleep (6h?) and we have almost 10 days on
you got some free time even to pee? Or do you play on the toilet to not waste time and keep farming?

PepsiQQ

kitchen with pampers setup, next to the window so i can pee.

Just L

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 17, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

In old interlude, almost kamael change... I did one PP/Necro Nobless in 36h from lvl 1 till Nobless lvl 78 (Last lvl in season). It to 7 years ago.