News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead and its land rate

Started by emissary, January 20, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexis128alex

Mohikan

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 23, 2014, 03:28:58 PM
I think land rate should be 93.7% so Elders and bishops can powerlvl whole party in pagans. Everyone would be happy. Exp would be fast enough and there wouldnt be cry topics like this one.

Who is with me?!

edit: Also the last l2j server i played, Turn undead worked on normal mobs, so you should fix it here also!

+1, Sounds good :)

WinKedz

in pagan i cant lethal any one mob :) lvl 73 ee

mardel

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 23, 2014, 03:28:58 PM
I think land rate should be 93.7% so Elders and bishops can powerlvl whole party in pagans. Everyone would be happy. Exp would be fast enough and there wouldnt be cry topics like this one.

Who is with me?!

edit: Also the last l2j server i played, Turn undead worked on normal mobs, so you should fix it here also!
Are you joking? L2j is too far from retail. Skills based on some speculation and few official ingame test but it writed from 0 in java and its not equal to the official server files just  try to simulate it.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Pebamama

Yep yep . Turn undead doesn't land at all .
Please fix this , it was always working on every IL retail i was playing ,so something went wrong here again.

When I say "always working" I mean that if you tried 2-3 times , it would eventually land on any mob. Here you can spend all your mana and still not get a lethal....

lNecropsy

Turn undead used to work really nice on Infinity
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

sm0g

I have to admit, this skill is fkd up.  :) Lets wait for the fix:)
null.void

WinKedz

i speak half day with Artur and he say is good and no fix.. he tell me i need 80 lvl or 76 and enchant chance +13 xDD i can only laught.. i have 74 lvl and i lost all mana for kill only 2 mobs.... 2 lethals .... in pagan i cant exp....

Pebamama

This needs to be fixed asap . I don't care whatever the admins and GMs say. The skill doesn't work as it should ... How can you people realise it?!

WinKedz

admins say here work good rpg club and other low rate servers is custom... for me tarantula is custom server... in all servers always i exp in 73 lvl in pagan

somasz

yes. all servers made exacly the same custom thing except this one

Pebamama

All "custom" IL servers that said "retail" are custom ... hajdkabf.. Idk anymore