Web Analytics
Luxury shop

News:

Main Menu

Luxury shop

Started by Cromatorus, January 21, 2014, 10:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

I got question to GM's. Why in luxury shop cant buy crystal D,C,B,A,S like it was possible in interlude?  Then was exchange crystals for crystals. Now a lot ppl got lvl +52 or more and big problem is to get crystals B,A.
Some ppl say that crystalize B. But now all who drop full items B just wear it...

Is any options to back crystals like was before?
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

nbx

Quoteall who drop full items B just wear it

and all who crystalize it gets rich :D

mardel

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 21, 2014, 10:21:50 AM
I got question to GM's. Why in luxury shop cant buy crystal D,C,B,A,S like it was possible in interlude?  Then was exchange crystals for crystals. Now a lot ppl got lvl +52 or more and big problem is to get crystals B,A.
Some ppl say that crystalize B. But now all who drop full items B just wear it...

+1 and I want to see B grade arrows at grocery. Yesterday I bought the B grade shadow bow but its useless without arrows. The keymats drop is joke. I hit the lvl 70+ when I earn enough mat for silver arrow craft 5 stem, 5 silver nugget for 550 arrow isn't worth it if the drop rate is too low.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

mardel

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 21, 2014, 11:05:15 AM
Use dagger lol
I'm archer and I cant hit 1500-2500 critical on mobs with dagger.

Cromatorus

Garn.

Quote from: mardel on January 21, 2014, 11:01:23 AM
+1 and I want to see B grade arrows at grocery. Yesterday I bought the B grade shadow bow but its useless without arrows. The keymats drop is joke. I hit the lvl 70+ when I earn enough mat for silver arrow craft 5 stem, 5 silver nugget for 550 arrow isn't worth it if the drop rate is too low.
just go Vos for arrows drop.

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 21, 2014, 10:21:50 AM

you played l2java too much.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

mardel

Quote from: Garn. on January 21, 2014, 11:44:32 AM
just go Vos for arrows drop.

VoS? That area is for mage. Even with good jew set they hit too much with fire spell and I have only grocery top D grade jews.

Last year I played on rpg 7x and vos was horrific for fighters. I think that vos doesnt changed between Interlude and High Five.

Garn.

Quote from: mardel on January 21, 2014, 11:48:16 AM
VoS? That area is for mage. Even with good jew set they hit too much with fire spell and I have only grocery top D grade jews.

Last year I played on rpg 7x and vos was horrific for fighters. I think that vos doesnt changed between Interlude and High Five.
not all mobs are nukers. but that's the best way to get B arrows. else get the recipe (from outlaw forest) and craft them.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Cromatorus

Quote from: Garn. on January 21, 2014, 11:44:32 AM

nope i play DN 7-8 years ago....

mardel

Quote from: Garn. on January 21, 2014, 12:06:57 PM
not all mobs are nukers. but that's the best way to get B arrows. else get the recipe (from outlaw forest) and craft them.
Yeah Captain Obvious I know about VoS and recipe too. I didnt ask how can I get B grade arrows. I asked them why not make it buyable at grocery when I can buy shadow weapon easily.

nbx

Quotegood jew set

I want a good set of jews as well. :)

Dhol

Arrows B aren't a problem. 5 Stem and 5 SNugget are hard to get? I got tons of it by the way of getting to 60lvl. The only problem are Cry B, because of Dualsword Craft Stamp needed to make B duals. But it's fine, not everybody can afford B weps at 1st weeks and it should be like this, not instant everything :)