The worst Geo i've ever seen.

News:

Main Menu

The worst Geo i've ever seen.

Started by hicker987, January 24, 2014, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hicker987

Hi.
I wanted to write about this goedata long time ago but i didnt have time. Now i said enough. Can u tell me what is going on with this geo? 1st of all why boxes always bugged on some rock or invisible wall? 2nd thing and the most important. Im destro and when im on frezny i want to kill lots of mobs in this time. But i cant because if i hitting 1 mob and i wanna target 2nd or go away from this 1st mob its sth like invisible wall then u can't click on a ground or target any mobs. After few second its working normaly. And again hitting mob u cant target next.  After few days of playing here this geodata is so annying rly. Idk u have l2j files? I asked few person about this kind of (bug) and they agree with me. Pls can me explain what dafaq is that? I dont image situation on pvp if u targeting bishop then u wanted to change target fast or run away but u cant. So bad server.

W8ing for fast respond.

HerrMayer

Can't stop laughing at the question bout if dn runs l2j.        XD
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 04:07:40 PM
Hi.
I wanted to write about this goedata long time ago but i didnt have time. Now i said enough. Can u tell me what is going on with this geo? 1st of all why boxes always bugged on some rock or invisible wall? 2nd thing and the most important. Im destro and when im on frezny i want to kill lots of mobs in this time. But i cant because if i hitting 1 mob and i wanna target 2nd or go away from this 1st mob its sth like invisible wall then u can't click on a ground or target any mobs. After few second its working normaly. And again hitting mob u cant target next.  After few days of playing here this geodata is so annying rly. Idk u have l2j files? I asked few person about this kind of (bug) and they agree with me. Pls can me explain what dafaq is that? I dont image situation on pvp if u targeting bishop then u wanted to change target fast or run away but u cant. So bad server.

W8ing for fast respond.
Hello Hicker,

Could you provide some more info? Which stone, wich wall? Do a /loc there?

2nd coule you provide some more data about issues with mobs and switching? Because i have seen a lot of players doing mass kills in cataombs and other locations without any issue. Could you record a movie maybe?

Thank yoy
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Voodoo

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 04:07:40 PM
Hi.

W8ing for fast respond.
You can't target because of your "dmg msg" on the screen , turn it off on your loader.

hicker987

Hmm i will check this one. BTW i cant make a movie for you because i dont have fraps and etc programs.  If this thing will fix my problem then ty.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 05:54:44 PM
Hmm i will check this one. BTW i cant make a movie for you because i dont have fraps and etc programs.  If this thing will fix my problem then ty.
Make sure you <uncheck> the HUD option in loader then do a fullcheck. Let me know

TigrisOfSouls

I had to download another sysmessage file from another l2 server with colors etc...
That Sys dmg message doesnt make any sense :/

hicker987

I think is better now. But we have still 1 problem with geo. On some rocks u can climb up or u cant pass through it. 1 more bug i saw. If u want to go near the wall then wall pushed you away. I dont know how to explain this. Anyway is hard to walking near walls. (why u need? Sometimes is useful when u want to avoid agro mobs)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 06:43:42 PM
I think is better now. But we have still 1 problem with geo. On some rocks u can climb up or u cant pass through it. 1 more bug i saw. If u want to go near the wall then wall pushed you away. I dont know how to explain this. Anyway is hard to walking near walls. (why u need? Sometimes is useful when u want to avoid agro mobs)
Unless you make some screens with /loc i can check hardly anything

hicker987

Dude if i will making all ss of loc where i was and i saw bug then you will probably have tons of ss. Where i was : Giant Cave(hard to go near wall). Any kind of vlg from dark vlg to gludio. Don't spend so much time in other ones. Rocks where u cant climb up is for ex. plains of lizardman. And lot of stones rocks where are mobs spawn. So it's hard to say where cuz the is to many bug to fix. So i just tell you about that. You can improve your knowledge about geo by yourself testing things what ppl telling you.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 07:01:49 PM
Dude if i will making all ss of loc where i was and i saw bug then you will probably have tons of ss. Where i was : Giant Cave(hard to go near wall). Any kind of vlg from dark vlg to gludio. Don't spend so much time in other ones. Rocks where u cant climb up is for ex. plains of lizardman. And lot of stones rocks where are mobs spawn. So it's hard to say where cuz the is to many bug to fix. So i just tell you about that. You can improve your knowledge about geo by yourself testing things what ppl telling you.
Unless you dont provide me screens and /loc i cant go randomly on the map and look under rocks.

So yes show me on each screen what is wrong + do /loc on them.

Thank you

HerrMayer

It also could be a bad pathnode that not rly means Bad geodata or bug lolz
That's why you are asked for /loc
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...