Web Analytics
Geodata: Trains & Corners

News:

Main Menu

Geodata: Trains & Corners

Started by figononos, January 26, 2014, 03:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

figononos

I gather a group of mobs then I run to the corner but I hit only 1 mob instead of more. All of the mobs are in front of me and the corner I choose is perfect. [My weapon has Wide Blow SA]

hicker987

I wrote about geo but this stupid gm dont understand the problem. Probably he said like to me. "Make a move or screenshots to prove your words" Sth like that. So stupid, be ready for no good answer. Btw to your problem i have the same. The angle of pole range is so retarded here. Sometimes it work normal but sometimes i hit 1 mob like you. Now we are connecting in pain.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hicker987 on January 26, 2014, 03:18:28 AM
I wrote about geo but this stupid gm dont understand the problem. Probably he said like to me. "Make a move or screenshots to prove your words" Sth like that. So stupid, be ready for no good answer. Btw to your problem i have the same. The angle of pole range is so retarded here. Sometimes it work normal but sometimes i hit 1 mob like you. Now we are connecting in pain.
Thank you for the compliment. However i saw tons of players exping with trains, if you are the only one having issues means you are doing somthing wrong.
I asked you for the video or screens because im not nostradamus to predict where you are in order to check. Simple as that. Unless you do what we told you to do, stop being rude and avoid spamming this section.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]