Main Menu

Couple Of Bugs

Started by hicker987, February 06, 2014, 02:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hicker987

Hello.
I have few bugs to present.
1st.
When i hitting mob and drop him more then 30% hp and still he have agro on me. Then my friend just use only surrender to wind not hit at all and mob take agro on him. (specially on hot springs). This is unreal to take agro w/o dealt dmg.
2nd
Mob name:Gaze of Nightmare (woa 72lvl)
We are spoiling there tpa patterns. And mobs cast w/o any animations sleep,cancel,root. Even if i have agro on him my friend which stand 400range away take sleep from mob....U dont even know then the sleep comes.
3rd
Fear doesnt work normally on mobs. Mobs going with random ways like fear from fiddlestick(lol) It should be diffrent like go with opposite way to your. After using fear some mage mobs just stopped for a while and cast nuke then run away again. So i think this is not normal.

lNecropsy

About 2nd.
Some mobs will attack your friend, and not you. It works like this.
You can take as example, bloody queens, Falibati, Trives. Since C3 they always cast root/sleep on players that assist other char to kill it.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

N3bz

Quote from: hicker987 on February 06, 2014, 02:41:45 AM
Hello.
I have few bugs to present.
1st.
When i hitting mob and drop him more then 30% hp and still he have agro on me. Then my friend just use only surrender to wind not hit at all and mob take agro on him. (specially on hot springs). This is unreal to take agro w/o dealt dmg.

thats normal for HS mobs , just make a test go hit a mob and some1 else should cast a buff or heal on u, he will automatically get malaria and agro from those mobs.

FANTA

every action/skill use has aggro pints that count as hate on mob, but it can change it on time and i think is calculated on single hit.

http://base.l2j.ru/highfive/index.php?p=19&skid=1074  power= 80
http://base.l2j.ru/highfive/index.php?p=19&skid=28 power on max level=11774
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired