Web Analytics
Guess that using bot is ok :)

News:

Main Menu

Guess that using bot is ok :)

Started by espinhazor, February 08, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

espinhazor

I don't even know how to stay... srsly, because when u start on a server and that server tell u that u can't use any botsystem and u see bots spoiling in Dion like they don't even care if they get caught or not and one GM gets online and I try to speak with him and he just type /ignore and goes off... yah... guess I won't lose more time spoiling when u can use botsystem to do it for u all day long ^^
Just come in the middle of the night and check for bots ;) that if u want ofc, if not, better for me *.*

Artur

Please give me nicks of bots on PM. I never ignore even single whisper. If GM change mode to refusal it means he is busy atm, and not because of drinking beer and watching movie, but doing some checks/test or fixing something in game.

espinhazor

I didn't said that GM's are drinking or anything like it ;) but it's ok, saying "hello" and asking "wazzup" doesn't kill anyone, I think...

First was around 0:00 ~ 2:00 / 3:00 AM (GMT+0) name Newbie1st, the secound was around 12:00 ~ 14:00 PM (GMT+0) name Manila
Bot clearly, spoiling only one mob -> Hobgoblin, nothing else, I PKed him twice, he went town and came back...
Now, in my opinion, I think that should get ban in all chars, using botsystem since 1999 and spoiling all night long selling mats while I work to do it...
But yah... thx anyway ^^