Problem with the clan Leader

News:

Main Menu

Problem with the clan Leader

Started by DahakaGr, February 17, 2014, 12:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DahakaGr

Hello gm team,
me and my friend we make a clan (P0rnstars), at the start leader was char:"Denvlepw" later we change the leader to the char:"Mushroom". After 3 hours of the change the clan windows starts to show again as clan leader "Denvlepw". We make leader a random clan mate and after it again "Mushroom".Clan window is ok and again after 3 hour at clan window we see "Denvlepw" as clan leader.We do again the same job(make random member leader and again "Mushroom" leader) and we kick "Denvlepw" from the clan.After 3 hours we see at clan window "Denvlepw" as clan leader and he is not even at clan."Mushroom" previleges is ok as clan leader but clan window is stack at "Denvlepw" as clan leader. We kick "Denvlepw" 7 days ago and we said ok after a restart of the server it is going to be fix on it self.We also contact with gm Arthur ingame and at forum with pm and he said he will talk with  drake about the problem.After 7 day and a lot of restart of the server the problem still exist thats why i am posting here.
waitting for your reply tnx . :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DahakaGr on February 17, 2014, 12:10:12 AM
Hello gm team,
me and my friend we make a clan (P0rnstars), at the start leader was char:"Denvlepw" later we change the leader to the char:"Mushroom". After 3 hours of the change the clan windows starts to show again as clan leader "Denvlepw". We make leader a random clan mate and after it again "Mushroom".Clan window is ok and again after 3 hour at clan window we see "Denvlepw" as clan leader.We do again the same job(make random member leader and again "Mushroom" leader) and we kick "Denvlepw" from the clan.After 3 hours we see at clan window "Denvlepw" as clan leader and he is not even at clan."Mushroom" previleges is ok as clan leader but clan window is stack at "Denvlepw" as clan leader. We kick "Denvlepw" 7 days ago and we said ok after a restart of the server it is going to be fix on it self.We also contact with gm Arthur ingame and at forum with pm and he said he will talk with  drake about the problem.After 7 day and a lot of restart of the server the problem still exist thats why i am posting here.
waitting for your reply tnx . :)
From the DB i see :

Clan Name: niceStars
Leader Name: Mushroom

So i think my last post in this topic should be same answer to you:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,280845.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DahakaGr

Tnx for yourr reply. So is just stack of the clan window there will not be any problem at clan leader actions. A got my answer lock the topic plz.