News:

Main Menu

pls do something about p.s....

Started by Zeltar, February 24, 2014, 12:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeelgadees

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:36:22 AM
no one likes EU1? Is the most stable of them all.

Drake EU1 is not usable for me.

The situation is like this. I live kinda close to DN host. I always had ping under 30 to the server. With my current connection it was 22 before the proxies were applied.

When you were still tweaking it, aka trying some fast form of EU1 p., it worked for me really fast, 28ms.  But like with everyone else, time to time giving disconnects.  But then you changed it again and since then It either does not connect at all (busy hours), or in the night it does but latency is like 120+. You said its in Germany which is weird cause to entire Germany i usually have ping under 40. Thus I have to use EU3 or EU2. Its not a big deal cause there I have ping 50 and that's still not bad, but Im just telling how it works for me.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 24, 2014, 02:58:10 PM
Drake EU1 is not usable for me.

The situation is like this. I live kinda close to DN host. I always had ping under 30 to the server. With my current connection it was 22 before the proxies were applied.

When you were still tweaking it, aka trying some fast form of EU1 p., it worked for me really fast, 28ms.  But like with everyone else, time to time giving disconnects.  But then you changed it again and since then It either does not connect at all (busy hours), or in the night it does but latency is like 120+. You said its in Germany which is weird cause to entire Germany i usually have ping under 40. Thus I have to use EU3 or EU2. Its not a big deal cause there I have ping 50 and that's still not bad, but Im just telling how it works for me.

That high ping you read is fake....

LadyZENITH

Yes sounds about right. When it actually connected it did not feel like 120ms, but I'm very latency sensitive person and I definitely felt bigger spikes there then on EU2 or EU3.

As Mercy already mentioned on the previous page, he lives in Germany and even closer to the thing and for him too its pretty much unusable.

Zeltar

well all i know is mne and my friends/clannies are getting huge laggs from time to time..if it was only me i could say its an inet problem but we are talking about a lot of ppl lagging, so is there anything u can do about it? and also when is the South America p. gonna be availeable its been weeks after the last p.s were added.. :/

LadyZENITH

I need to add one more thing. What I mentioned before was last weeks experience. Today I tried EU1 and worked just fine for me.

Zeltar

well i gotta admit today laggs were gone but still, check this one day it works just fine and the next one it laggs :/ seems like random laggs..

LadyZENITH

Look like I spoke too soon, at around 3AM lags and DC's on EU1 started again for me. Switched back to EU3, rock stable there.

Zeltar

this is what im talking about laggs seemed to be gone yday and today OOOPS! LAGGS AGAIN..... :S