Web Analytics
Tattoos, 1 month later - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Tattoos, 1 month later

Started by =drake=, March 05, 2014, 12:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stazy

I have an idea, what do you say about stop whining about how tattoos are to be removed..no one forces them down your throat you can use them if you want, also tatoos are balanced just to give a small edge not to make a char op, if you expected a big boost after getting a tattoo you are sadly mistaken, because in the end what it should matter is the player not the tattoo. If you are good the tattoo is just a tool and it can make a difference.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Rufus

Quote from: Stazy on March 07, 2014, 12:30:40 PM
if you expected a big boost after getting a tattoo you are sadly mistaken, because in the end what it should matter is the player not the tattoo. If you are good the tattoo is just a tool and it can make a difference.

Where i said anything even close to this?
Im just saying my opinion about tattoos, and as i saw that ppl thinks similar.
No tattoo = better gameplay.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

silent_death

Quote from: Stazy on March 07, 2014, 12:30:40 PM
I have an idea, what do you say about stop whining about how tattoos are to be removed..no one forces them down your throat you can use them if you want, also tatoos are balanced just to give a small edge not to make a char op, if you expected a big boost after getting a tattoo you are sadly mistaken, because in the end what it should matter is the player not the tattoo. If you are good the tattoo is just a tool and it can make a difference.

Wtf you talking about cunt, >Drake< started the thread to get people's opinion, stop trolling and freak off
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

remeron

you could just make the secondary-less important tattoos cheaper or make it infinite-duration.
thing is that it may get just too mind-numbing trying to come up with all those mats and molds.

silent_death

Also, is it just me being blind or is there no stun resist on any of the tattoos?
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

Zibo

Can you also add the cost of making particular level of tattoo (on hovering on 'Tattoo level x' e.g.)? That would be complete information on tattoos - I hate running from NPC to NPC to check the cost of next level.

=drake=

Quote from: Falatko on March 08, 2014, 08:10:35 PM
remove that refill in GoE since nobody is there and chance to refill tatoo is 0%

People asked the refill system and i gave them.
The reason GoE is empty is because no one seems in fact interested in refilling them else it would be full of people.
Still this doesnt means it have to be removed.

8kjupx3u

Quote from: Falatko on March 08, 2014, 09:35:19 PM
people will never understand so change that Shining Bow and Refill into donny shop
+14
Friends Become Wolves~

Rufus

Quote from: Rufus on March 06, 2014, 08:59:21 AM
For sure the best option for low rate il substack would be to delate all the tatoos except the mana once.

(i dunno why U still forcing to keep tatoos alive on dn)

Drake?
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Alex

tattoos are one of DNET trademarks and they worked well all these years giving more customization to character stats so they must be kept

however personally i dont like the new tattoo system, the old one appealed more to me
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Kabally

Quote from: Alex on March 20, 2014, 08:21:33 AM
tattoos are one of DNET trademarks and they worked well all these years giving more customization to character stats so they must be kept

however personally i dont like the new tattoo system, the old one appealed more to me
Was right now talking to someone about that...Some good guy in fact.

Dont wanna be polemic and shit on the dish i eat but..

They say "Y0 its core system",then they make this kind of tatto,that has 3 x more effect then baium and QA together,tattoo that,witch coast you 8 euro,or 8 dc per 6 hours.

Why am i talking about that?Cuz yes old system tattoo was much better,but ironic thing here is,the whole nerfs that a DA/BH has for example,they do that and then create a simple tattoo that will make the difference on pvp and create disadvantages between people that are able to donate 1 tattoo per week or not.

Yes if its sub stack server,so it all should sub stack,as its not doing anymore since the update in 2008.

I like this tattoo,but refill mode is just pathetic,NO,noone is going to goe,and if you bring your own caracthers you get 48 hours ban for exploit.

Ironic you know,ironic.

90% Of players came here cuz we expected to play as in old DN server,but its all changed and full of boring things for an old L2 community.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Stormix88

Quote from: Kabally on March 20, 2014, 08:42:46 AM
Was right now talking to someone about that...Some good guy in fact.

Dont wanna be polemic and shit on the dish i eat but..

They say "Y0 its core system",then they make this kind of tatto,that has 3 x more effect then baium and QA together,tattoo that,witch coast you 8 euro,or 8 dc per 6 hours.

Why am i talking about that?Cuz yes old system tattoo was much better,but ironic thing here is,the whole nerfs that a DA/BH has for example,they do that and then create a simple tattoo that will make the difference on pvp and create disadvantages between people that are able to donate 1 tattoo per week or not.

Yes if its sub stack server,so it all should sub stack,as its not doing anymore since the update in 2008.

I like this tattoo,but refill mode is just pathetic,NO,noone is going to goe,and if you bring your own caracthers you get 48 hours ban for exploit.

Ironic you know,ironic.

90% Of players came here cuz we expected to play as in old DN server,but its all changed and full of boring things for an old L2 community.

Agree with cabally, i wanted old DN on interlude with stack sub, and wiped.