Web Analytics
Question about sub

News:

Main Menu

Question about sub

Started by dino, March 18, 2014, 12:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dino

So i have a question about sub don't know if it is already post but i haven't found any similar post and plz answer only if u have tested,by ur own experience out maybe a Gm can answer (already asked gm^lucid^ in game and didn't know)

So here we go...
If for example i am a PP 78lvl and 75% and take sub as gladi i will return to 72 lvl and 90% if i am right but i will be duelist (already 3rd class)
according to servers customization..
The question is this,since i am already duelist and not have more than 10 lvl deference from skills will i have skills of 78 lvl duelist or not ?

Thnx and sorry if i was bad in my english :D
Violi HE/PP
Omorfia AW/SK
Proud Member of U4

Cyclonaras

You will have level 78 skills of pp and level 72 skills of gladi,as you exp and gain levels you will be able to take skills of higher level (like 74 level gladi ,76 level duelist 77 78 79 etc)
To be a duelist doesn't mean you can have skills of level 78 when you are 70.
You will just save your pp skills if you sub in that way.

Garn.

Quote from: dino on March 18, 2014, 12:04:04 PM
So i have a question about sub don't know if it is already post but i haven't found any similar post and plz answer only if u have tested,by ur own experience out maybe a Gm can answer (already asked gm^lucid^ in game and didn't know)

So here we go...
If for example i am a PP 78lvl and 75% and take sub as gladi i will return to 72 lvl and 90% if i am right but i will be duelist (already 3rd class)
according to servers customization..
The question is this,since i am already duelist and not have more than 10 lvl deference from skills will i have skills of 78 lvl duelist or not ?

Thnx and sorry if i was bad in my english :D
ofc not.
the lvl 10 difference is only about your pp skills, that means you wont lose any skills, but you will need to be 76+ to get your normal duelist skills
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Cyclonaras

Quote from: Garn. on March 18, 2014, 12:08:12 PM
ofc not.
the lvl 10 difference is only about your pp skills, that means you wont lose any skills, but you will need to be 76+ to get your normal duelist skills

κλασσικό πόσÏ,, μαϊνÏ,,ανόÏ,

Garn.

Quote from: Cyclonaras on March 18, 2014, 12:14:42 PM
κλασσικό πόσÏ,, μαϊνÏ,,ανόÏ,
wut?
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D