News:

Main Menu

Speak Fluent English?

Started by Mordyn, April 09, 2014, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordyn

If you do....
I invite you to PM me for my Teamspeak info
Currently a 61 PR with garbage for gear & am getting bored as there are no "clans" anymore. You have to fit into a "CP" to get invited.
We are a small group of friends that hang out & play multiple games.
just got two friends started, well see how it goes!
This is not in the clan section because I have no intention of starting one. At least anytime soon.
Oh,  were all from the lovely US of A.
hope to hear from afew of ya!
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Mordyn

80 views, zero replies. Sad day! You know you want to hang with us!
Check back later!
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mordyn on April 09, 2014, 09:18:37 PM
80 views, zero replies. Sad day! You know you want to hang with us!
Check back later!
In all do respect dude, there are plenty of CLANS in clan section, i guess you should read their requirements and apply there. Thats what i think...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

Mordyn

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 09, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
In all do respect dude, there are plenty of CLANS in clan section, i guess you should read their requirements and apply there. Thats what i think...

My point was that the clans require you to fit into a CP to join. Also have level requirements, some even requiring you to be subbed.
There is no "lack of attention" here, just attempting to find those out there that want to play with a like minded crew.
& then there is the fact that I am from the USA. Little harder to find a crew on a euro community. All good tho, tis why this thread is here!

I will find somebody!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mordyn on April 09, 2014, 11:16:05 PM
My point was that the clans require you to fit into a CP to join. Also have level requirements, some even requiring you to be subbed.
There is no "lack of attention" here, just attempting to find those out there that want to play with a like minded crew.
& then there is the fact that I am from the USA. Little harder to find a crew on a euro community. All good tho, tis why this thread is here!

I will find somebody!
There are yet many clans wish to accept you, however my position doesn't allow me to suggest you few.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Mordyn

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 09, 2014, 11:18:03 PM
There are yet many clans wish to accept you, however my position doesn't allow me to suggest you few.

Its all good man.  This is just a feeler..
I already have a thread in the clan section that didnt get me anywhere so well see how this goes!
although I dont see a reason you can't "point out" a potential match.

kramligz

Quote from: Mordyn on April 09, 2014, 11:35:23 PM
Its all good man.  This is just a feeler..
I already have a thread in the clan section that didnt get me anywhere so well see how this goes!
although I dont see a reason you can't "point out" a potential match.

Do you even tried to apply on their furom or thread as Track said above? or you want clan to apply you? omg! You are a special one. Don't wait clan approaching you or beg you to join. Try to low your ego and cooperate on their own perspective, rules and regulations. There is 3-5 low level active clans in clan section searching for ppl 60-80 ppl.  I'm just trying to help you.  GL.

Mordyn

Quote from: kramligz on April 10, 2014, 01:43:15 AM
Do you even tried to apply on their furom or thread as Track said above? or you want clan to apply you? omg! You are a special one. Don't wait clan approaching you or beg you to join. Try to low your ego and cooperate on their own perspective, rules and regulations. There is 3-5 low level active clans in clan section searching for ppl 60-80 ppl.  I'm just trying to help you.  GL.

Your just trying to help me by telling me I am special and my ego need's "lowering?"
I made a thread to see if I could find a few people to play with from time to time that speak fluent english. Is there something wrong with that? Playing casually isn't usually a quality a Lineage 2 clan is looking for, which is not a big deal, hence this THREAD.
It is ridiculous the replies you sometimes get. Please, stay off.

emissary

Maybe there aren't many ppl who can speak fluent english? :) rename your thread to, I Don't know, "understandable english", or "good english" - maybe then more ppl will apply :)

and +1 for this topic :) hopefuly you will find a crew you are looking for
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Mordyn

Quote from: emissary on April 10, 2014, 02:26:24 AM
Maybe there aren't many ppl who can speak fluent english? :) rename your thread to, I Don't know, "understandable english", or "good english" - maybe then more ppl will apply :)

and +1 for this topic :) hopefuly you will find a crew you are looking for

Thanks