emmanuel4591

Quote from: blink on June 16, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

how many ass u lick every day?
how many d1ck u lick every day?
You're in my genjutsu...

Trp

Quote from: blink on June 16, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

how many ass u lick every day?

I feel sorry for kids like you which never got compliment for good job. I guess its because only thing you do is whining and flaming on internet, maybe even in RL. I feel for you bro. Maybe one day.... when you pull your head from your arse and start accomplishing things... maybe that day someone will tell you "Good job". I hope some idiot will appear than and start yelling " You are licking his ass, yayayaya" ...

Please stop being asshole...

Cheers

blink

what good job u see here?

cr0n088

Quote from: blink on June 16, 2014, 07:13:40 PM
Track is writing everything they do, gm could only write to us " serwer is close until further notice"
and 2 weeks of silence. Even blind can see that they doind what they can...but i see blink is really blind xD

emmanuel4591

The server is not in the hands of the gms now ... But they do a good job by keeping us informed
You're in my genjutsu...

alex21mcpic

For the inconvenience, minimum 2 month free of host xD

emmanuel4591

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:34:16 PM
The only way to fix this mess is : Drake ,take a plane to Germany ,go to them,rape them,take the HDDs,change the host ,and beat the hell out of these imbecils.
Germany-3 por-0   fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(K
You're in my genjutsu...

Fiorella

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:31:04 PM
Actually they are doing nothing also, all they did was to inform us what that imbecil host is telling them , which is pretty much nothing so far ,as u can see server is still down after 2 weeks.If they were really interested in doing something till now, they would have changed the host imediately as they ve seen this one is really retarded. But in this way ,it will take 2 months to fix this shit and by than u will have 3 players online ,gg wp ,this was it for this server, 6 months. Big big FAIL.

Dont say that Laser, keep the hope till I sell all my items at least :3
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

=^TrackZero^=

This job actually doesnt depends on us. Anyway this kind of situation never happened in 10 years, so i guess we are really unlucky.
But we are doing as much as we can and what is in our power.

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:25:28 PM
Dude this is unacceptable,2 weeks, its unacceptable ,just CHANGE tha god damn host ,it will take 2 months if u will w8 for these imbecils to fix this ,just change the god damn host if u wanna still have players here, but as i see already this server is DEAD so even if this mess will be fixed soon ,u will have 10 players online on tarantula ....congrats .
Dispite the currenr agony i dont think server is dead. In addition we shold think few days back when we was talking about increasing population. Now this is a typical example what we shouldnt do. We shouldnt talk server is dead while its not dead, using such a big false words wont increase online amount. So be mature and be patient.
For the record server went offline 7.6.

We are hoping they will clear all this mess as soon as possible. After we get files back we can think of changing the provider until then we need to play on smart card.

I am aware of all your agony, and i fully understand you. Thats why im giving 500% of myself hoping for the light in the end of the tunnel.

After server is back online we will try to compesate time lost.

Im truly sorry once again.

Quote from: Fiorella on June 16, 2014, 07:36:38 PM
Dont say that Laser, keep the hope till I sell all my items at least :3
Such egoistic statmants and the way of thinking will not increase online amount either.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

^Evacuate^

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:40:26 PM
dude dont tell me about false, the only this that is false is this server, its unacceptable , to w8 2 weeks for bringing it back and at this moment having NOTHING .And dont tell me u dont expect for majority of ppl leaving it ,after this shit happent.Im sure already a lot of them left, just watch how many ppl tarantula will have when it comes back , and tell me than that server is not dead.
Keep throwing bad words on this server wont help to put it back on nor new players to start on it.
We are stressed and frustated much more than you guys,you should understand that.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Fiorella

Dear Track, when on my email appear the message of new dragon server (Tarantula) will be born as Interlude like old DN x15

I contact with almost 28 old L2 friends to come back to play here
From that 28, 17 old friends ( 9 from real life) start play here.. And from that 17 friends 7 already donate like 200 euros, so dont call me egoist.
When before server start I was trying to bring people here.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

^Evacuate^

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 16, 2014, 07:48:36 PM
What bad words?its just the reality of whats happening here , i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel as track said ,so far.Everything its pretty much  in the dark ,and the dark is keep growing bigger and bigger.So better wake up , untill u will really have 3 ppl online on tarantula.
what we should do beside camping them 24/7? we cant change hoster before getting our server back.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be