36 Hrs... - Page 59

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEddie

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 23, 2014, 11:12:06 PM
LOL random noob ?i was talking if i were drake ,retard, so if they wouldnt let me in lol ,just bring up a lawyer and have a proces np , they are holding something that its not theirs ,if u know what i mean ,they just host it,so if they dont let me in i just bring up a lawyer np.But i see u re just retarded  nothing more to add rofl.And no ,the idea wasnt to go and kill them , the idea was to go and take the server which belongs to drake and find another host , but since u re brain dead,i have nothing more to add.
ofc take lawyer take  LAPD,FBI,CIA,,ofc cant forgot COBRA 11....and knock to theirs doors... hello  i am here ... oke well done
its good why not,,u have proofs, lot of proof and u have right, u have lawyer,FBI,CIA,LAPD,Tom Kranich and Semir Gerkhan are with u,,,but u rly thing this manager will just bring u your ,,bags,,? and everything will be OK??
look i understand what u mean,,, but its not so easy like u mean  for drake and other GMs to do smthing like u  are writing.... than u will get back your bags with this proces,,how old u will be?
MrEddie Sph/Ps
Eddie666 Pw/Sws-He/Wl
Mzdocha Tyr/Des
MASH4077 Bp/Wk

ZeniT

HerrMayer

and this is how a common topic about w8 for srv  turned to Troll post fight

user :  im more troll than u
other user :  no IM more troll than u
user :  NO IM MORE TROLL MASTER THAN U

just...

LOL
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

SizeMatters

Quote from: Fiorella on June 23, 2014, 08:19:32 PM

3- Exc1dium clan, sell all his items for coins, and at the same time, sell coins for euros, and they bought the host company, to put server down just for fun.

Zeltar

The most curious thing about all this is no gm replys so far ;). Im starting to ask myself where the hell is drake!? Now that im thinking about it i havent seen him reply even once in this 60 pages... Ive seen track and the other gms but not drake.... Seems like he doesnt care to much about all this or either he's "too busy" to focus on this... Cmon seriously cut the crap none buys that story of the hoster anymore.... I mean rofl either they really dont give a shit about their 10 years customers or they just fuked up the files and dont wanna admit it. Not even the worst hosting company would leave a customer in "stand by" for almost 3 weeks thats just ridiculous not to mention u guys are supposed to be an old customer so tecnicly u should be a priority customer.... All im saying is someone is hiding the truth over here and yeah it definitly smells kinda fishy... What if all this is just bullshit and maybe the company just broke? Im even starting to think mby u guys didnt pay the server for many months as u said and mby u just have no money to pay for it atm.. I dont wanna acuse u guys like this but as players we gotta look at all the options, and since we dont get clear info or something that sounds more real we end up thinking such things..

Don't get me wrong all im saying is pls be honest with us and by this i dont mean tell us again hoster problems again or we made a ticket and no answers so far.. Get us real info... Something which motivates us to keep waiting because seriously if u just keep saying the same story over and over again u will trully lose all the players u have left which still have some interest left... By this i mean get us some real info and real answers.... Give us a reason to keep waiting for this server to go up again, lets be honest even before server crashed tarantula had already lost a part of its population (and dont tell me thats a lie because we all know it is not...) so if u do care about ur population do something to keep the part of it that is still around here..... So dont lose the players u have left.... In other words show us u do care about the players that are still around.  Im not qqing or anything im just saying what i think and im pretty sure a lot of ppl will agree with what im saying.
I might be wrong about all this but cmon u cant tell me u guys didnt give us the reasons to end up thinking such things.. Actually i hope im wrong but well just time will let us know this, all i know is a lot of ppl got tired of waiting already and whoever is left atm is probably getting tired aswell because they dont get the answers they are waiting for (including me actually), and none from the staff seems to have realized this yet i just hope by the time u do realize, it wont be too late...

Chlastacz

+1 on above post.

I would like to ask the staff :

1. How long will You continue to wait for the hoster before taking any physical actions?

2. If the files are corrupted or gone are You able and will restore them?

3. Did You recieve any recent info from the hoster? What seems to be the problem now?

4. Will You close DN ?

I'm asking bcoz i dont want to waste any more time waiting. Please respond. 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 24, 2014, 09:36:14 AM
+1 on above post.

I would like to ask the staff :

1. How long will You continue to wait for the hoster before taking any physical actions?

2. If the files are corrupted or gone are You able and will restore them?

3. Did You recieve any recent info from the hoster? What seems to be the problem now?

4. Will You close DN ?

I'm asking bcoz i dont want to waste any more time waiting. Please respond.

1)Physical actions means what? We go there and beat them up or on force we enter and run away with the machine?

2)The "backup" they did is bullshit,it recognizes the structure and position of the files but content is blank. So we have downloaded correct paper with no letters on it. Then they gave us KVM access (no mouse keyboard working) but playing with tab button enables u to see and enter content. And there drake saw that files should be ok since there are "letters on the paper" aka content. If you read my last post before this one you would see what we are waiting now, we are waiting to dump our files out. Meanwhile we alrrady ordered new machine at another hoster and waiting them to finish the setup. Once files are back we will move them out and set them.

3) No at the moment will call them again today to see the status .

4) No why should we? Once tara is back DN co tinues with future development and regular work. Every company struggles hard time to time , this multiplies by 2 particularry when issue is not on our side. However credibility of 1 network such as DN is proves in hard times not in the good ones. And if you think about it , in those 10 years we went trough many dofficulties but we are still here . Running away when bumping on problem is not an option (at least not for us)

And btw, i stopped reading this topic at all, because majority if you guys drain my energy out and yet not helping at all. Once i have some fresh news ill write them here without reading upper bullocks, because i have nor time nor the energy for it.

Very rude and insistive assholes will be banned on sight without prior notice.

Thank you for patience and understanding.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Simao

Track: I know you guys are trying to solve this situation really hard and it costs you a lot of energy and nerves but looking at this topic from a certain distance I can't help to disregard a big change in your approach. In a span of 2 weeks or so you moved from a really good "customer service" oriented guy to basically a bully stating that if you don't like it - fu.ck off! With all due respect I believe you should remain cold blooded and don't let yourself be provoked.

After the dust settles down and this hellish situation is over take some vacation dude - it looks like you need it.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Chlastacz

Ty for answer Track - You calmed me down a little and i know that there is still point in waiting.

P.S. for all those ppl shouting "go enjoy real life" etc. Playing L2 is one of many parts of my real life so yeah im pissed a little like other players here.

=^TrackZero^=

After the unpolite,rude and offensive call i had with them 20min ago we got answer in the support ticket about the machine and the files
Date: 24.06.2014 12:10
Assigned to: foosinn

Hello,

Server seems to be off right now. I managed to get someone to look after it in dus. that person will be in office at 13:30. i will inform you when the server has bootet and the files are availible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Schwarz
aka foosinn

UNITED COLO GmbH
Sonntagsanger 1
96450 Coburg
Germany

Tel : ++49 9561 871145
Fax : ++49 9561 871146
Mail: S.Schwarz@Unitedcolo.de
URL: http://www.unitedcolo.de

Geschäftsführer: Harald Ettel, Timo Rolle, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Coburg HR 3928, Steuernummer: DE240512157

Hope dies last. But im serioisly ready now to hurt some people there (physically)
freaking morons

Ps Best part, "server is now off" !?!!! WHEN IT WAS FUXKING ON???!!!! MORONS

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 24, 2014, 12:32:03 PM
After the unpolite,rude and offensive call i had with them 20min ago we got answer in the support ticket about the machine and the files
Date: 24.06.2014 12:10
Assigned to: foosinn

Hello,

Server seems to be off right now. I managed to get someone to look after it in dus. that person will be in office at 13:30. i will inform you when the server has bootet and the files are availible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Schwarz
aka foosinn

UNITED COLO GmbH
Sonntagsanger 1
96450 Coburg
Germany

Tel : ++49 9561 871145
Fax : ++49 9561 871146
Mail: S.Schwarz@Unitedcolo.de
URL: http://www.unitedcolo.de

Geschäftsführer: Harald Ettel, Timo Rolle, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Coburg HR 3928, Steuernummer: DE240512157

Hope dies last. But im serioisly ready now to hurt some people there (physically)
freaking morons

Ps Best part, "server is now off" !?!!! WHEN IT WAS FUXKING ON???!!!! MORONS
oO telefon number, i can call them ;p

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on June 24, 2014, 12:40:17 PM
oO telefon number, i can call them ;p
You are not paying attention, just spamming. I wrote their number in previous posts, however doesnt change much tbh.