Web Analytics
Better new substack server

News:

Main Menu

Better new substack server

Started by djvancho, December 02, 2014, 11:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

There are many retail like servers i prefer to play on new substack server dragon network is substack network not retail like pls be yourself not like others
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Kybel

Quote from: djvancho on December 02, 2014, 11:52:00 AM
There are many retail like servers i prefer to play on new substack server dragon network is substack network not retail like pls be yourself not like others

new 2 servers= new cash for gms ... they wanna slowly close tarantula but they dont know how .. so they open 2 new ... and then close tara ... XD

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on December 02, 2014, 11:52:00 AM
Hello,

We have 2 sub-stack servers already active. Feel free to join them and express sub stack experience.
After so many years, this unique and epic network, deserves something like this.

Quote from: Kybel on December 02, 2014, 11:56:20 AM
new 2 servers= new cash for gms ... they wanna slowly close tarantula but they dont know how .. so they open 2 new ... and then close tara ... XD
You are flagged as spammer and troll, i do warn you for the last time.
About "cash", check donation list and you will realize how wrong you are. And if we wanted to close Tara, why would we suggest its update?Either way , you are warned.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Alannah

Quote from: Kybel on December 02, 2014, 11:56:20 AM

Why would they close Tarantula? If you have been following what's going on here, they fought for it a lot! It's been a hard time to get it recovered.
Stop telling stories that's not match truth.

Anyway this section is for new retail-like Hi5 server so please keep it on topic.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]