Web Analytics
Server ? :/

News:

Main Menu

Server ? :/

Started by XerXis, January 25, 2015, 05:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XerXis

As we all can see, this server gonna be empty :/ or i am wrong ? How many ppl expecting ?

Kind Regards
BloodyWoman

Umcyk

Dunno about expecting people, I figure there's not a lot of pregnant ladies waiting for this server...

I'm a newcomer, waiting for the server. Didn't bother to check out beta (there's no info on the main site about beta, no dates, too bad).

I wonder how many people are waiting for this server, when the only info about openning can be found in some random thread in General forum. Not even in the announcements. That's pretty sad, seeing as almost every, even the littlest, server announces it beforehand. If the server will indeed start at Friday, this means there will be 5 days top between announcement and opening - kinda sucks, or so I think.

Anyway, I'm hoping for opening announcement, I'm hoping for a high online, and if my hopes won't come true, it's not like there's no servers opening all the time.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: XerXis on January 25, 2015, 05:34:18 AM
As we all can see, this server gonna be empty :/ or i am wrong ? How many ppl expecting ?

Kind Regards
Hello,

Thank you for your concerns. We did everything on our side to make this server good for players. If it is dead or no, time will show. I hope that players will see this good oportunity to join Titan because of many aespects.
- retail setup
- easy to gear up+exp (no hardcore grind)
- no donations that damages the gameplay
- earning real money from playing ( for ones who are interested in this)
- strong protected server with off files

And many more...

Thank you for joining us !
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

XerXis

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 25, 2015, 11:05:35 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your concerns. We did everything on our side to make this server good for players. If it is dead or no, time will show. I hope that players will see this good oportunity to join Titan because of many aespects.
- retail setup
- easy to gear up+exp (no hardcore grind)
- no donations that damages the gameplay
- earning real money from playing ( for ones who are interested in this)
- strong protected server with off files

And many more...

Thank you for joining us !

Hello Track, I've always respect the work from DN staff's. No doubt that DN staff are pretty much experienced Dev's (I can see that from my own big real life experience as Web Developer). Don't think that i judge something, but i just can see there's no many interest's in ppl nowday's. I hope this gonna be a good place to spend my free time :). Cheer's and (for Track only) Samo gurajte, uvek ste radili dobre stvari, tako da ne sumnjam da cete i sada.

Kind Regards
BloodyWoman

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: XerXis on January 25, 2015, 02:38:12 PM
Hello Track, I've always respect the work from DN staff's. No doubt that DN staff are pretty much experienced Dev's (I can see that from my own big real life experience as Web Developer). Don't think that i judge something, but i just can see there's no many interest's in ppl nowday's. I hope this gonna be a good place to spend my free time :). Cheer's and (for Track only) Samo gurajte, uvek ste radili dobre stvari, tako da ne sumnjam da cete i sada.

Kind Regards
Thank you for your words and support,

This server will be for relaxed playing and still being able to compete players who have more time to spend. There is no hardcore grinding, rates are high, vitality system tuned to perfection, runes and other boosts will make boring long grinding easy!
Online counts i cant predict, because it can start high and end low, or inverse. Either way, players should join because of believing in server,features and its devs+staff , not because of online count.
If every single of you bring at least 1 friend who will bring a friend as well, there you go, a crowd to pvp with.

On our side, we gave you almost perfect files , stable and protected server + possibility to earn real money constantly. We do believe thats pretty much a great head start for everyone.

Kinder-Surprise

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 25, 2015, 02:44:57 PM
Thank you for your words and support,

This server will be for relaxed playing and still being able to compete players who have more time to spend. There is no hardcore grinding, rates are high, vitality system tuned to perfection, runes and other boosts will make boring long grinding easy!
Online counts i cant predict, because it can start high and end low, or inverse. Either way, players should join because of believing in server,features and its devs+staff , not because of online count.
If every single of you bring at least 1 friend who will bring a friend as well, there you go, a crowd to pvp with.

On our side, we gave you almost perfect files , stable and protected server + possibility to earn real money[/b] constantly. We do believe thats pretty much a great head start for everyone.

Can you explain, please, how can we earn real money from TITAN when it goes LIVE ? Selling stuffs In-Game?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kinder-Surprise on January 25, 2015, 03:16:46 PM
Can you explain, please, how can we earn real money from TITAN when it goes LIVE ? Selling stuffs In-Game?
Cash out feature....You should known this by now.

*How does it works:

- You gather certain amount of DC (donation coins) , by selling items/or whatever to players who donate for coins (donators=supporters) . After you are ready to cash out your coins for real currency , you contact me (*TrackZero), and we will pay you real money (*on your Paypal) 70% of coins amount you have, keeping 30% as a fee.
Example: You have 100 coins to cash out, we will pay you 70% of 100coins which is 70e on your paypal. 100 coins will dissapear and you will have cash on your paypal balance.

Kinder-Surprise

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 25, 2015, 03:22:45 PM
Cash out feature....You should known this by now.

*How does it works:

- You gather certain amount of DC (donation coins) , by selling items/or whatever to players who donate for coins (donators=supporters) . After you are ready to cash out your coins for real currency , you contact me (*TrackZero), and we will pay you real money (*on your Paypal) 70% of coins amount you have, keeping 30% as a fee.
Example: You have 100 coins to cash out, we will pay you 70% of 100coins which is 70e on your paypal. 100 coins will dissapear and you will have cash on your paypal balance.

Now this is pretty clear for me!!! :) Thank you trackzero!!

I can say THIS IS A PRETTY NICE FEATURE!!!! HURRY UP MogarIndutries want to bring some dwarves UP:!!! :)

nith

i hope you dont back with it like you did on tarantula

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nith on January 25, 2015, 11:10:23 PM
i hope you dont back with it like you did on tarantula
Excuse me?