Web Analytics
about donate

News:

Main Menu

about donate

Started by dagets, January 27, 2015, 07:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagets

can  you give us OFFICIAL donate list with items stuff etc and prices? :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dagets on January 27, 2015, 07:38:18 PM
can  you give us OFFICIAL donate list with items stuff etc and prices? :)
Hello,

Prices are not set yet, we will decide about them in day or two.
What you can expect on donny is:
- LS & Quest items
- Hats & Aghations
- Runes that boosts EXP/SP (for X period of time)
- Scrolls that boosts Drop/Spoil (for X period of time) + it becomes your personal WH

And that would be it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dagets

Scrolls that boosts Drop/Spoil (for X period of time) ;( i think its a bad idea mb add only exp boosts , subclass quest from donate?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dagets on January 27, 2015, 08:48:22 PM
Scrolls that boosts Drop/Spoil (for X period of time) ;( i think its a bad idea mb add only exp boosts , subclass quest from donate?
Dont you think that is better to have a scroll, then full items,rb jewels, enchants etc..? Do you also understand that there are (big amount) of players who have minimum amount of time to play per day, which include also farming and spoiling. Scrolls can give them a chance to be competitive with "no life players", and i do believe you want to see crowded server same as we do. Therefor lets give a chance to every type of player for the benefit of all.

About subclass quest, you can do the quests or you may buy them from donation npc, its all about personal preference.

dagets

how many % drop spoil this scroll will give? about subclass i can buy quest items or done quest by one click?

hackerslav

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dagets on January 27, 2015, 09:19:32 PM
how many % drop spoil this scroll will give? about subclass i can buy quest items or done quest by one click?
We are testing %.

If you want to do quests manually, yo can do it, or you can buy quest items (not all of course) from the donation npc.

*Added counter on main site www.dragon-network.net

djvancho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 27, 2015, 08:58:54 PM
Dont you think that is better to have a scroll, then full items,rb jewels, enchants etc..? Do you also understand that there are (big amount) of players who have minimum amount of time to play per day, which include also farming and spoiling. Scrolls can give them a chance to be competitive with "no life players", and i do believe you want to see crowded server same as we do. Therefor lets give a chance to every type of player for the benefit of all.

About subclass quest, you can do the quests or you may buy them from donation npc, its all about personal preference.
nevit potions witch give 50 % bonus exp from priests are stuckable with 50 % runes for exp ?
i think if you want add vitality refreshing potions on donny mutch better then those runes.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on January 27, 2015, 10:14:57 PM
nevit potions witch give 50 % bonus exp from priests are stuckable with 50 % runes for exp ?
i think if you want add vitality refreshing potions on donny mutch better then those runes.
We are actually talking about those potions.

*Read PM

=^TrackZero^=

*Update*
- Instead of RUNES we will add VIT potions.

Umcyk

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 27, 2015, 08:58:54 PM
Do you also understand that there are (big amount) of players who have minimum amount of time to play per day, which include also farming and spoiling. Scrolls can give them a chance to be competitive with "no life players", and i do believe you want to see crowded server same as we do.

It's all up to you, everywhere come up the very same arguments and almost everywhere you can buy that all those boost exp/vit/rates stuff.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from playing here, I would like people around as much as you do (although I'm still not sure about joining Titan, I still want as many people playing L2 as possible :P ).

To the point. Scrolls could give some short-on-time players (such as myself, though I'm not as short on time as many) chance to catch up with no lifes, but only if nolifes couldnt use them. X% extra * let's say 4-5h per day vs X% extra * let's say 12-16h per day. Results are pretty clear, I believe. Donate items will only make the gap between SOT people and nolifess bigger. The only REAL way (and it's not like I'm discovering philosopher's stone here) those items for higher XP/SP/Rates will help SOT people with catching up is selling donate coins for adena/items to other players, so SOT players will be able to focus on grinding, not bothering with EQ. That's how it worked, works and will work. SOT players in many cases don't even have a need to use those runes, since they wont use them to their full potential. Of course using those runes won't hurt, but let's not kid ourselves here - nolifes will get more from that than SOT players.

And, after all, there's got to be something to buy for those donate coins, or noone will donate, and noone will be able to get equipped quickly thanks to selling donate coins.