Web Analytics
Problem with login - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Problem with login

Started by NTT, October 19, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DARRKS

Sometimes my words are like cursed, it happened exactly like I described above to one clan member.

So he opens the game and tries to log in after some minutes and he receives one by one on all accounts ban that he tries to log on.

Please remove the ban from the following accounts:
burndom
burndomination
schiha
costicacosti

Seems that he have HWID BAN because he changed his IP have dynamic one ...

To create forum account it is not working, I tried to help him to create one and I used Yahoo and Gmail accounts and I don't receive any e-mail to be able to confirm it.

I reinforce to remove this sheet auto ban option because if something happened the person with this problem can't do anything....

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

MarcusBerg

i found why i get ban, cuz i kept the old files of server, i cant play with this classic client its so fail, i want normal interlude client cuz i can use alt+2-3-4 and change my bars.Problem fixed.

PS:Thanks alannah your reply about client helped me find the problem.

DARRKS

And do you think that it is normal ???

DN staff, I am waiting for reply and when happened no matter who it is or what he is doing can't play till someone fix this...

The hamsters have gone mad! Mad I tell you because they will be back very soon !!

N1ghtBl4de

Dear All,

[PL] login server is maybe down? I couldnt connect to it (although it says the lowest ping there), just some other one.

BR, N1ghtBl4de

Alannah

Quote from: DARRKS on October 20, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
And do you think that it is normal ???

DN staff, I am waiting for reply and when happened no matter who it is or what he is doing can't play till someone fix this...

Those accs/chars are not banned at all.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]