Main Menu

Olympiad????

Started by Vizierx, November 01, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vizierx

Quote from: xbadjoke on November 02, 2017, 01:18:06 PM
check how we bot

https://go.twitch.tv/badjokeop/videos/all

You better show how you get 9k moonston shards and other ingridients for 2 weeks without a bot.

SizeMatters

Quote from: stealth on November 01, 2017, 11:22:23 PM
Prove it. your ingame char is "Jiren" and you are part of Toxic clan, ofc you will deny it. hf.
btw. Goku is gonna kick your ass anyway.

part of what?

SIMITIS

Quote from: Vizierx on November 02, 2017, 07:05:10 PM
You better show how you get 9k moonston shards and other ingridients for 2 weeks without a bot.
How about buy them from mages farming bs ? lmao

xbadjoke

Quote from: Vizierx on November 02, 2017, 07:05:10 PM

How about offline shop with wtb mss 200k 1 mss  :)

stealth

[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Sluddi

Quote from: xbadjoke on November 02, 2017, 08:40:52 PM
How about offline shop with wtb mss 200k 1 mss  :)

A serious question? Stop fooling around and trolling, lol. You are just talking nonsense. Do you srsly think the mages who farm in BS are selling their MSS (especially in the first weeks)? Like anyone is farming there at all. Stop trolling and tell the truth. Admins you are not taking it serious, do you think we 3 guys here on forum are the only guys who asking how they got 14 heroes? the whole server is wondering, you should take a look and post something useful.

Alannah

Quote from: Sluddi on November 03, 2017, 09:09:31 PM
A serious question? Stop fooling around and trolling, lol. You are just talking nonsense. Do you srsly think the mages who farm in BS are selling their MSS (especially in the first weeks)? Like anyone is farming there at all. Stop trolling and tell the truth. Admins you are not taking it serious, do you think we 3 guys here on forum are the only guys who asking how they got 14 heroes? the whole server is wondering, you should take a look and post something useful.

you have the logs on their stream past broadcasts, last time I checked..
before we added runes, they already had 3 nobless chars!! i personally did not believe they can get that far to make at least 9 nobless chars before oly ends this month, they got 3 nobless before runes..
after runes its 30% more exp, well what can I say?! they got literally no life

char_name
xBadJoKe

use_time
in seconds, means that he totally played online more than 14 days, beside offlineshops its pretty tense online time and I doubt he stayed in a place for long time

as I also see in logs, they started destroyers, IL + destro + nolife = profit
have you been to a good fog party where ppl train with destro?
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Urudin

I’m not with them, but their online time and playing style makes it possible. Also I dont understand why lv65 mages who can farm bs wouldnt sell their mss, however a side having 14 heroes might not be healthy for a new server. But don’t give up, they are only humans after all :)

SizeMatters

Ofc they will sell mss and yes ESPECIALLY in the first weeks when you WANT to make better equipment to farm more efficiently, makes sense?

Akalyptos

I killed Palatanos once and dropped me 15k mss....
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

xbadjoke

so much drama, if you think we did something hard, imagine how russian will do it, trust me they will do much faster :)

Akalyptos

The real truth is that before we made Zonk quit, they gave us 10k mss...
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.