Started by KmD, November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Oblique on November 03, 2007, 10:39:59 PM
Strong those DeathCrush.
not really. in player per player ratio, it takes like 3-4 of them to kill one of us  ;)
ofc excepting class weaknesses like dagger vs mage  :)

Blondy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on November 03, 2007, 10:42:47 PM
not really. in player per player ratio, it takes like 3-4 of them to kill one of us  ;)

the same of your site from my point of view, so i wouldnt flam in this way, you came to Castel gate, you was killed, you came, you was killed - i killed only 3-5 your members each "mini rush" becouse  "lags" the target change was to long for me  :( around 3-6 sec per target

so backt to siege, was nice, sieges are here to have fun and we have it, not so many action as for 2 weaks on Oren, but Aden Castel is a meet point for all allys and clans in siege day  ;D, it was everytime so
I <3 when castel lords are changed  :-X

cia next week on some siege

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Blondy on November 03, 2007, 11:03:36 PM
the same of your site from my point of view, so i wouldnt flam in this way, you came to Castel gate, you was killed, you came, you was killed - i killed only 3-5 your members each "mini rush" becouse  "lags" the target change was to long for me  :( around 3-6 sec per target

so backt to siege, was nice, sieges are here to have fun and we have it, not so many action as for 2 weaks on Oren, but Aden Castel is a meet point for all allys and clans in siege day  ;D, it was everytime so
I <3 when castel lords are changed  :-X

cia next week on some siege

ye, my last rushes were suicidale, with 2 targets i wanted to kill, purely symbolic and for my own satisfaction:
Morw3n ---- done
IxhoneyxI (a friend in RL, SH/SE from Dacii) ---- done.
i lost >50% exp, but heck, we are on a 30x server so /care
hf!

Endorama

Quote from: Blondy on November 03, 2007, 11:03:36 PM
ya right and my name is Rudolf and i am carying a mini gun in my pocket and i killed all of u in the end of the siege but when i engraved the siege finished...so thats why now the castle isnt owned by me Rudolf The Great!!!

edit : and now to be serious,I heared from 1 guy from DC who I know that yesterday he and a clan m8 of his bugged somehow into the castle which was with closed doors...i wont say name of player nor clan .but who knows how the crystals were broken
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Endorama on November 03, 2007, 11:09:52 PM
ya right and my name is Rudolf and i am carying a mini gun in my pocket and i killed all of u in the end of the siege but when i engraved the siege finished...so thats why now the castle isnt owned by me Rudolf The Great!!!
ye, and my secondary char is a level 11 dorf mystic (hidden class!! ;O ) with top no grade + elven ring (!!! D grade) + Dork eater ring (Tz grade) ,but the reason i didnt took the castle is because my foot got stucked in some dead SIN's ass in the artefact room, or smth. yea. no more pot for me today lol
;D

BassSultan^^

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

D3V1L5T4R

WindPhoenix

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 03, 2007, 11:32:00 PM
Spam topic
just wondering, why didnt Asgaluz engraved? he thought winning a zerged siege is below his dignity or smth like that?  ;D
i heard he just used soe.

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Endorama on November 03, 2007, 11:09:52 PM

edit : and now to be serious,I heared from 1 guy from DC who I know that yesterday he and a clan m8 of his bugged somehow into the castle which was with closed doors...i wont say name of player nor clan .but who knows how the crystals were broken

Yea probably someone glitched and exploited into your castle and broke the crystals... maybe also someone from SM betrayed you or maybe Jesus ported there and destroyed them himself... ;)   Who knows, who knows....  :D
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

Khaot

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 12:37:43 AM

Yea probably someone glitched and exploited into your castle and broke the crystals... maybe also someone from SM betrayed you or maybe Jesus ported there and destroyed them himself... ;)   Who knows, who knows....  :D

Tomek is jesus  ;D

OwnYa

WELL DUUUUH the answer is kind of OBVIOUS Chuck Norris did it =)

Why? Because he can =o