2007-11-17 Goddard Siege - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

2007-11-17 Goddard Siege

Started by Neozinhu, November 17, 2007, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 07:11:49 PM
Whole Fearless and TEMP are working together now, dont deny it, so its not a question of "IF". About that aden defense also TEMP came to help DEFENDING, why dont you mention them now? Cos they are your allies ? :)

And about that pvp on baium, at the peak of the pvp the numbers WERE in fact equal.

I wasnt sure if they were also there deffending so i didnt mentioned them... And no we are not fighting always together, cuz we are usually on different sieges...

And about that pvp on baium, you lost when there was 2 pt vs 40 people... and when the ammouth of people were the same you were still loosing... ;)

Oh btw i have now a bit more than 1k pvps on kingbishop (witch is pretty much for a 4 months old Bishop char) so it looks like im not just healing all the time in pvps... (you know what im talking about :))
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

darkling

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 07:21:10 PM

And about that pvp on baium, you lost when there was 2 pt vs 40 people... and when the ammouth of people were the same you were still loosing... ;)

Thats not true, you had many clanless players that helped you so we were really not much more than you + helpers from other clans/allies.

@ gamias - they will be back if there is no more TEMP + FEARLESS, cos its really no fun in beiing ganged by all of you together ;)
RobinBlake - On a little break.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 07:33:14 PM
Thats not true, you had many clanless players that helped you so we were really not much more than you + helpers from other clans/allies.

@ gamias - they will be back if there is no more TEMP + FEARLESS, cos its really no fun in beiing ganged by all of you together ;)

hehe so you wanna tell me that we had a bit less than 22 clanless people that helped us?
Deathcrush people were saying that you were MAX 20 people there and that we had the same numbers as you had...After i proved with a pic that you had minimum 40 people you started saying that we had alot of clanless people there that helped us...(yes its true that there were few ex V3,aV players that were without a pt and helped)... if i would have a screen of all us how many we were then you would start saying that there were also many many people that helped us there but they arent on the screen, so its really pointless to discuss this... :S

Anyways it really doesnt matter... we will see what will happen next week or the week after that... You never know who will be your enemy ;)

darkling

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 07:42:34 PM
hehe so you wanna tell me that we had a bit less than 22 clanless people that helped us?
Deathcrush people were saying that you were MAX 20 people there and that we had the same numbers as you had...After i proved with a pic that you had minimum 40 people you started saying that we had alot of clanless people there that helped us...(yes its true that there were few ex V3,aV players that were without a pt and helped)... if i would have a screen of all us how many we were then you would start saying that there were also many many people that helped us there but they arent on the screen, so its really pointless to discuss this... :S

Well true, I wont argue with you about stupid things that wont bring us no further, but it wasnt me who said that we had 20 people. We didnt had 20 players, we had way more, something like 35+, didnt had the time (lol) to count everyone. I didnt had the time to count all Fearless also, but you were assisted by v3 and av players and some people from TEMP + some immortalz who waited only for our flags and killed bishops/ols etc. And about the numbers I think that together with all those randoms you were NOT outnumbered as you try to say here (40 people against 2 parties - please thats not true).  I know that these randoms cant count equally with an whole ally but every single noob knows how to press F1 and hit :>

QuoteAnyways it really doesnt matter... we will see what will happen next week or the week after that... You never know who will be your enemy

Lemme play as a fortune-teller: nothing will happen, cos neither TEMP or Fearless will be interested in starting fights with each other since now you can dominate the server in every aspect and with no strong enemy on the horizon the sieges will be totally empty :>

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on November 18, 2007, 07:51:37 PM
Well true, I wont argue with you about stupid things that wont bring us no further, but it wasnt me who said that we had 20 people. We didnt had 20 players, we had way more, something like 35+, didnt had the time (lol) to count everyone. I didnt had the time to count all Fearless also, but you were assisted by v3 and av players and some people from TEMP + some immortalz who waited only for our flags and killed bishops/ols etc. And about the numbers I think that together with all those randoms you were NOT outnumbered as you try to say here (40 people against 2 parties - please thats not true).  I know that these randoms cant count equally with an whole ally but every single noob knows how to press F1 and hit :>

Lemme play as a fortune-teller: nothing will happen, cos neither TEMP or Fearless will be interested in starting fights with each other since now you can dominate the server in every aspect and with no strong enemy on the horizon the sieges will be totally empty :>

Oh and one more thing... Can you show me atleast 1 picture where i can see that TEMP ALLY is helping us in siege? There was always only 1 party of TheHeroes who came and helped us not a TEMP ally... i know you cant do that cuz that never ever happened... ;)

There are still enought people and clans on the server that can regroup and stand up against Fearless+LitlePigs+Imortalz+1 party of TheHeroes in sieges...

And yea i dont see any reason why should we start fighting with TheHeroes.... I think you can still make a secound side and fight us... (i heared you had like more than 200 people online on some sieges and thats only Deathcrush.... So if you regroup with some other people you can fight us without a problem cuz we never had that much people in a siege...

darkling

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 08:19:45 PM
There are still enought people and clans on the server that can regroup and stand up against Fearless+LitlePigs+Imortalz+1 party of TheHeroes in sieges...

And yea i dont see any reason why should we start fighting with TheHeroes.... I think you can still make a secound side and fight us... (i heared you had like more than 200 people online on some sieges and thats only Deathcrush.... So if you regroup with some other people you can fight us without a problem cuz we never had that much people in a siege...

I personally think its impossible in the current situation, maybe in c6.

Blondy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2007, 08:19:45 PM
(i heared you had like more than 200 people online on some sieges and thats only Deathcrush...

we never had on CS more then 110-120 ppl, not all was on CS for sure!! after one rush only with 2/3 we came back, after 30 min of CS only 60-70ppl stay to fight

with 200ppl online we had now 4 castels dude  ;)

Astri

btw we had 80% activity on the last siege :)
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

MetalSeven

Now I see, several clans in the nm without objectives,all rotate around the theheroes or fearless,milicia was created to be resistance, LOTS was always resistance,in the Fenix against fearles,in Touch My Monkey against fearles,in the fearles against it Inspire,our objective was always that,to destroy against these dominances,now allys as united and other that don't make any difference in the server, mainly the clan imortals, and they prefer to be sucking penis of other clans,the problem and of you, but MILICIA continued FIGHT, we didn't still give up, they can use of cheaters or traitors, BUT WE KNOW THAT ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!! because minor numbers of people, bad computers,slow connection but even so you needed to use of fraud to win us, but life continues and other sieges will come, then get ready and they will know about the force of the Latins.nothing else to declare

"SOU BRASILEIRO, E NÃO DESISTO NUNCA" (sentence created by the Brazilian government :P)
"I AM BRAZILIAN, AND I DON'T NEVER GIVE UP"

PREFIRO SOFRER COM UMA CAMISA QUE REPRESENTA O MEU POVO, Á IDOLATRAR ALGO QUE PERTENCE AOS OUTROS.

D3V1L5T4R

i really can't understand czh, they are crying cause they lost their big zerg advantage.... yeah thats a reason to leave.. omg

Soviete

Quote from: MetalSeven on November 18, 2007, 10:13:51 PM
Now I see, several clans in the nm without objectives,all rotate around the theheroes or fearless,milicia was created to be resistance, LOTS was always resistance,in the Fenix against fearles,in Touch My Monkey against fearles,in the fearles against it Inspire,our objective was always that,to destroy against these dominances,now allys as united and other that don't make any difference in the server, mainly the clan imortals, and they prefer to be sucking penis of other clans,the problem and of you, but MILICIA continued FIGHT, we didn't still give up, they can use of cheaters or traitors, BUT WE KNOW THAT ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!! because minor numbers of people, bad computers,slow connection but even so you needed to use of fraud to win us, but life continues and other sieges will come, then get ready and they will know about the force of the Latins.nothing else to declare

"SOU BRASILEIRO, E NÃO DESISTO NUNCA" (sentence created by the Brazilian government :P)
"I AM BRAZILIAN, AND I DON'T NEVER GIVE UP"

ROFL I LOLed xD Tabajara Translator

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

PvtStuka

Why soviete? :D That was very touching, really!

Astramael      [db/tr]