22-12-2007 Gludio - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

22-12-2007 Gludio

Started by Diver, December 22, 2007, 11:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehero

Quote from: darkling on December 23, 2007, 01:33:52 AM

lol you should care, they are your allies.
as i sayed we do care but.
astri is away so we decided(theheroes) to defend gludio
i knew from the beginning that one castle at least will be lost.
if we have keept innadril and lose gludio the same thing would have happen .
someone from vip would  sayed ''who cares we have ours'' ?
the only way to keep everyone happy was to keep both castles .
but sometimes we face the imposible .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

zakit

Quote from: Khaot on December 22, 2007, 11:51:40 PM
as u know, almost clans leaved this castle and attack others castles.Like Dion (CH+FTR)
siege zone was less of few noobs from CZechzergs&czechnoobz, at other name knows as meat-mass...just some free frags to kill at other siege...im not flaming here, sadly its true...

hmm... dint you think its hard to defend castle in 6 clans aganist 16 atacking? other thing if this isaden... its easier to defend...co of more space and anothier tactic, and defending points also...smaller is worst...nvm...we defended the castle.. GZ to us, and GZ to all atackers... w/o suxel...
well it was fun...
almost forgot.. ive been on siege 20 mins...but for those 20 mins... i havent any jewerly...and only died on zerg of archers party...
nvm.. it was fun... GG
seeya next siege...

Quote from: zakit on April 10, 2008, 10:38:46 PM
only Wind have enough skills to be proud Really Hero of ES
Buruko ES/SPS - Retired - 8 times Hero... <3
Zakiti WS+ BH/DA
<3

Blondy

Quote from: zakit on December 23, 2007, 02:08:59 AM
siege zone was less of few noobs from CZechzergs&czechnoobz, at other name knows as meat-mass...just some free frags to kill at other siege...im not flaming here, sadly its true...

you make me laughing  :D , this "cznoobz" got 244 frags on you ;)

this screen was made at 21:00 gmt+1, when we left the battlefield and go visit Giran, there we get hardly pwned from Fearless and go dion, easy way to throne room w/o rest of the server in the back  :)

gz to keep the castel, gludio was maybe created only for Sh3va on this server  :P
gz to FTR, i told them they will got xmass present from ally  :P

this was the best siege since ... nvm  :-\ -> keep going NM community  :-*

prophecy

man stop attacking temp and attack fearless, we need some action.we are 2 clans....we cannot hold against all of you....hint
hint
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Trylo

Quote from: zakit on December 23, 2007, 02:08:59 AM

hmm... dint you think its hard to defend castle in 6 clans aganist 16 atacking? other thing if this isaden... its easier to defend...co of more space and anothier tactic, and defending points also...smaller is worst...nvm...we defended the castle.. GZ to us, and GZ to all atackers... w/o suxel...
well it was fun...
almost forgot.. ive been on siege 20 mins...but for those 20 mins... i havent any jewerly...and only died on zerg of archers party...
nvm.. it was fun... GG
seeya next siege...

what noob is going on CS w/o jelwery? and yeah u had luck coz nobody target u. judging CS only for 20min? I think first hour was really funny and good. We had more clans, but still u had many unsigned clans. Anyway mission accomplished - all castle on server r not in 1 mega group.
Adventurer/ArcanaLord nobless
CzechHorde

tzuc

Quote from: Blondy on December 23, 2007, 02:18:08 AM

gz to keep the castel, gludio was maybe created only for Sh3va on this server  :P

the village people as i used to call them
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

StingerSK

temp=only 2,3pts Heroes ;) the rest are one shoot one die ;)
StingerSK----->>TH/DA  }
<>----------------------<>  }
St1ngerSK----->>NE/BI   }   
<>----------------------<>  }               NOT ANYMORE
Sting3rSK----->>WC/BI   }
<>----------------------<>  }
SacredBlades--->>SE/BD }
"LOTRO SnowBurn"
Stingerson-burglar 60 lvl --RIP kinnship  NOT ANYMORE

Danti

Quote from: darkling on December 23, 2007, 01:33:52 AM

lol you should care, they are your allies.

But in this topic we talk about gludio >< not about innadril...
and btw. guess why we cant go inside? cuz on 1 our player was 4-5 players from "atackers" cuz it wasnt even ally...

QuaredPL

Quote from: StingerSK on December 23, 2007, 08:51:38 AM
temp=only 2,3pts Heroes ;) the rest are one shoot one die ;)
There where about 11 heroes online on siege so where did u saw 2-3 pt O.o , there was some ppls from LP ,evilbunnies , and mainly executioners and 4 pts ( or more ) form Sheva ( rhx and tfc r bot clans ) vs 16 clans

Panzer

Quote from: QuaredPL on December 23, 2007, 09:25:57 AM
There where about 11 heroes online on siege so where did u saw 2-3 pt O.o , there was some ppls from LP ,evilbunnies , and mainly executioners and 4 pts ( or more ) form Sheva ( rhx and tfc r bot clans ) vs 16 clans

Sure. There were only 2 Heroes online to defend three castles; and those 2 came back to Gludio, where they killed 17,346 zerg horde and re-conquered the castle (which is the reason why they lost Dion and Innadril at the same time - come on, 2 people can not be everywhere!)

that's how it was, correct?
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Panzer

You know - we try hard to be THE zerg - local cinemas and supermarket already send an official complain to Drake that they lose money every Saturday evening because of the sieges! There's billboards saying "we want you to enroll to zerghorde" everywhere... we even pay tv commercials. There's at least 1 member in each family who plays L2 now.
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare